Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My oh so white-skin and definitely not-skinny Queen doing what-she-very-well-knows-to-do:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I’d always wanted to see a member or the group go to Awa Odori since learning Fuyuka could dance it, because my dad is from Tokushima.

But the one time she comes we ended up being in Japan a week after ends (despite having gone to see it every year) :asdfgh:

I want to see all of Sakurazaka participate as a troupe now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Backs Live January 16...

My number 1 oshi Saito=san performed "My dilemma"... Some breathtaking close-up to her pretty face. A choreography full of symbolisms with the pretty fairy Muu-chan (who performed Mugon no Uchuu just before) and the other members hugging both...

I must prepare my heart for what's coming...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Ikr:cry: I got these feeling when she perform in the unit song, maybe she ...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy Birthday to my Queen! Fuyuka-san, my fair lady, may this year bring you joy and happiness, find you in strong health and provide you with anything required to help you make the right decisions for yourself! You've invested so much for Keyaki and Sakura and if there is anything like good karma, I wish you get back at hundred-fold all the love and support you so selflessly and wholeheartedly provided to the groups and the members you loved!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to Fuu-chan, the mother-like figure who has helped 3 generations, being in the background but no less important!

• Like Like x 2