Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. glsone

glsone Member

Fuu is one of the girls that really took to heart the lessons her idol make over taught her. Maybe not to the level Nen has, but certainly very highly.

2. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    /SR 17/11/11

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's a crying shame that Fuuchan doesn't get recognition for being one of the more beautiful members. Getting stuck in the back line and being pigeonholed as a variety member does nothing to hide that she is in fact gorgeous.

4. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

Fuuchan is severely underrated, she's the "piller of Keyaki" as Oda Nana put it. Reading the translations of their blogs and interviews regarding the summer I imagine it was pretty tension filled and Saito stepped up and asked everyone to communicate with each other how they felt. If members were uncomfortable doing it out in the open, at least they could confide in her as Aoichan has. I'm so glad the girls have someone like her that they can rely on and is the number one team player.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Black hair and straight bangs seem to suit her. She looks absolutely great in these pics from her blog posted four hours ago, I believe from Wednesday night's TV show backstage:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Second pic with Takayama Kazumi of Nogizaka46. More pics here.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    That picture with Kazumim though, <3

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

7. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She's had a makeover since she first started and looks great. She is underrated. She's pretty and talented dancer

8. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

2017/NOV/10
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    source

Looks kind of fun what they are doing. Seems like Zumin is doing some stage invasion at a HS

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Eh?! What happened this summer?

10. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

The national tour.
    I don't think much was made public, but imaging being 24/7 for months around the same people travelling around the country. Things just kick up. If you just look back at some old bands or groups, heavy touring can tear groups apart, even if they are the best of friends.

11. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

the first time i know about fuuchan is from her showroom with 5 other members (somehow stumble upon that youtube video lol). first impression: good looking girl. then i scrolled and read comments. there i saw someone commenting ugly fuyuka or something like that. that caught my attention. i wondered who is fuyuka (totally new to K46 members aside from the charismatic hirate). googled and knew who she is. i really wondered why she is called ugly. i find her really beautiful in the showroom. so i watched keyakake. aha! she have got no bangs and her hairstyle was kinda weird. the pink hairband made it worse lol. but not to the point of ugly. slowly as the show progressed, she has her bangs down. since then i find her more and more attractive. her cuteness in gekikara ep, her mimicking neru's song, are gold. after watching all the ep, i watched keyabingo. there i saw her ayatosa and her intense camera monopolization. super cute and attractive. and till now, i still dont know why she is called ugly. her young days of bangless hairstyle still looks weird to me but its not enough to be labelled as ugly.

to this day, i still cant find a reason to call her ugly

12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Idol attracts a lot of fecal matter-posters, fact is all the people on the internet attacking Fuu-chan's looks wouldn't merit higher than a 3 on a 10 point attractiveness scale.

13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I wonder why Fuu is called "ugly", too. Even if this is common in idol fandoms, is pretty harsh encounter this people around the girls X'D

However, this don't hurt her, aparently (I hope). I really really would hate if the anti-comments influence on her presence in the group, as has been the case with many idols that was induced graduation for the harassment of fans. Fuuchan looks strong for the whole Keyakizaka46 <3 She hard work, hopefully the entire fandom notice that someday... But no until her graduation, please :fp::hmm:

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I agree that Fuuchan is nowhere in the same universe as 'ugly'. When K46 debuted, I was attracted to her immediately, none of the others had even close to the same impact.

Then again... I have a moe spot for girls that look strong but with an underlying grace -- Fuyuka is that in a nutshell. I've since grown to like many of the personalities in K46... but I think that 'strong', almost masculine aspect of her personality is what the others tend to riff on, the same 'gorira' or other male-centric features (that exes like Akimoto Sayaka, Shimada Haruka & others were pigeonholed by), when her antis call her ugly.

It's always the most bigoted, attention-seeking, infantile fans who're trolls anyway, of a male fandom that still favors girls whose femininity conforms to a standard as defined by men, not the reality of women. <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I was in the Troll boat at first, but I became more and more of a fan as I saw her efforts and personality. Then before I had realized, bam, insta girl crush....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Fuuchan blog (12-20-2017)

Fuuchan stayed over at Neru home:inlove: and got a chance to meet Neru's parent:)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 1
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

The accompanying KK EP (#110) with Fuuchan and Neru going back to her hometown in Nagasaki, made me a Neru fan :approve: Everyone knew her, and there was no shortage of quaint, super-warm small-town feel. Fuuchan of course was her gorgeous self, even if the young K46 fan who wrote Neru the letter, didn't know who Fuuchan was from 'the other members'. :lol:

To have friendly faces cook you a full meal, as you wait, of amazing snap-fresh food, while looking at old pictures of you... was the best. Great trip EP...

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Seeing Fuuchan carrying a 80-kg python like it's a scarf, no freak-out... is totally my kind of Fuuchan :approve::inlove:

• Like Like x 1