Sakata Misaki (Sakatan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From "NMB48 no #Emosuto" episode 9, Michapii & Shinshin recorded a MV together!
    For this episode, they made different pair of members make new (short) MVs of old songs.
    Michapii & Shinshin did one for "Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo", one of my favorite songs!
    I found their MV very nice for something that was made fast ^^ Michapii looks so pretty <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is really funny :lol:
    when she did it the 3rd time while facing the board, and still... :lol:
    I also love the little "hoi" she says when throwing it haha [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Her abs :shock:

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

5. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Well, track and field club + dancing - her not having good visible abs would be a surprise to me.

6. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched some of her recent Showrooms and she's been talking about losing weight etc. I'm not sure if she's working out too, but her abs are really visible o_o

I saw that, they're so cute!!! Looks like they became even closer lol now they're even holding hands [hehe] Just too cute! I hope we can get more moments and pictures of them (if possible, not purikura XD even though I liked this one just because it's them, haha). Btw the tweet passed 500k views o_o it surprised me because Mikana's quote has 340k views, the difference is 160k views. but Michapii's tweets don't get this much, it's usually at around 20k, so I'm surprised! This is great <3 Hopefully more people got to know who she is ^^

Instagram Story from today...

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  8. FlowingColors

AFAIK you can't get your abs bigger, only strengthen them. Loosing enough weight/defining your body gets them visible. So when she lost weight it makes sense. ^^

I instant screenshot that picture. She looks so extra pretty here:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NMB appeared on Kamioto earlier this month, and Michapii was there ^^ She performed 2 songs: they first did a short medley of covers of old songs, and Michapii was in "Body & Soul" (original song by SPEED), she double centered this with Keito. They both had singing lines. (Btw, I think Michapii said in her Showroom that she thought she didn't do very good for this performance >.< I think she did fine and she looks so cute) then they performed Seishun no Laptime 2023 with Michapii as the center, this is the 2nd time that they perform it on TV <3

You can watch the full performance here!!

This was a very nice performance and I love her energy and her smile in Seishun no Laptime :cute: I'm so happy that she got the chance to center on TV twice already! She's doing great!

Some pictures that she posted on her IG...

1.jpg 2.jpg

The little braids on the sides are so cute <3

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love this gif, cute pose and cute smile :blush::blush::blush:

[​IMG]

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this video of Michapii's wake-up prank from last year!
    She's so cute in this [hehe] She had to say a cute phrase at the end haha

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NMB announced a team shuffle on their concert on the 14th, the new teams will start in autumn, and Michapii will be in Team BII! This was her original team (when she was KKS) before getting promoted to Team N, and now she's going back to BII. You can read the full lists of the future teams here! She will have some of her friends with her like Mako, Yayoi... ^^ and I think there are high chances that she will center this team together with Keito.

Michapii was recently in this video on the official NMB channel, with Maity, Kojirin, and Yuumin. This was after a theater performance and they eat shaved ice together! She didn't talk too much, but she was so cute. I think it was nice how Kojirin takes care of her and helps her (well she did this with others too haha). and at the very end, Michapii said something to Yuumin that got her angry and she tried to strangle Michapii (not seriously XD) haha. it was a joke about Yuumin not being "fresh" because Kojirin said before that Michapii is "fresh".

01.jpg 02.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 1
  14. FlowingColors

Didn't her mother say in the birthday letter that Misaki is more of a shy type? Adding that to Karin and Yuumi not only being senpais*, but also more dominant talkers, it makes sense she's relatively quite here. ^^

*Although imo NMB's older Gen members/senpais seem to be very relaxed about the Senpai-Kouhai relationship, seeing how much they usually joke around with each other.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Michapii, she's in senbatsu for the new NMB single!

She wrote this:

"I was selected as a senbatsu member for the 28th single!
    This is my first time being chosen for a single, thank you ☆
    It's Nagisa-san's graduation single, I feel really really sad.
    I will do my best to make the best work!! ♡"

This is her 2nd time in senbatsu, but first time for a single.
    I'm so happy for her ;w; Looking forward to see her in this <3

Her latest IG update... she looks so nice with this hair/outfit!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

230621 Gurutto Kansai Ohirumae with Sakata Misaki
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ICVOQ-gmI
    Bilibili: www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rP411q7ZR/

Back in June, Michapii got to appear in this show! I think this is the first time she has a solo work on TV like this ^^ I'm really happy for her ;w; She appeared both in the studio and in a VTR where we see her visiting an aquarium in Kyoto. She looks so pretty and cute (both in the studio and in the VTR) <3 Around the end, they talked about the penguins there having their own colors, so Michappi said that her penlight colors in NMB are blue and yellow, then she looked for which penguin has these colors, and she went to look for him and found him. Cute <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii's IG story from the day where NMB performed at TIF (4th August)
    This was the hairstyle that she had on that day, I like it, she looks great! <3

Here you can watch the TIF performance for "Datte Datte Datte":
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPdkBI9Dzg
    This was centered by Michapii and Keito! the future BII centers <3

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii's recent IG updates! She looks so pretty <3
    She's very often using hair pins these days, especially the big one, and it's too cute!! I love it!!
    I love all these pictures, she looks so good in yellow btw. and the last 3 are my favorites!!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/michapiiii_/

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls