Sakata Misaki (Sakatan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Michapii, she passed 9000 followers on IG! Next 10k <3
    Make sure to follow ^^ https://www.instagram.com/michapiiii_/

Apparently, NMB is doing a "Nagisa Saikou" project for TikTok.
    So for a month or so, Michapii will post a TikTok with it everyday!
    More content for us! (but always the same music though haha)

All her new ones since my previous update:

https://www.tiktok.com/@michapiiii_/video/7274423372728110343 (with Mikana)
    https://www.tiktok.com/@michapiiii_/video/7274936278561443080 (my favorite!!!)
    https://www.tiktok.com/@michapiiii_/video/7275286415850704146 (favorite too!!!)
    https://www.tiktok.com/@michapiiii_/video/7275647771292519698 (with Wakatan)

Please watch <3 I recommend the 2nd and 3rd ones the most, she looks so good :blush:

Bonus: she was also on Mikana's TikTok! and Mikana gave her a mention. So nice <3
    https://www.tiktok.com/@mikanayamamoto/video/7274538033968418049

Lastly, some nice pictures from Twitter!

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today's TikTok! with the yellow/black outfit that she had on IG ^^ <3
    https://www.tiktok.com/@michapiiii_/video/7276025039697267976

Btw Michapii noticed for the 9000 followers on IG.
    She's aiming for 10k! Hopefully it can happen soon!

and she sold out a slot at the 2nd round for the new single. Let's go!

From one of her IG stories back in August. Cute :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Photoshoot video for 'B.L.T. Summer Candy':

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Ahhh she is so cute in there. :cute:

I wanted to share something here!

This is a bit late since it's from December 2022 lol. But Michapii had an interview on the Ray website! She answered to 33 questions ^^ At first it's mostly about fashion and beauty, then she answered to more general questions! I'll share a translation. You can learn more about her thanks to this <3 Original article: https://ray-web.jp/278723

[NMB48] "I'm from Osaka, and actually, I'm talkative!" What are the group's charming points according to Sakata Misaki?

001.jpg

NMB48's Sakata Misaki appears in "Idol Beauty Book Season 3"! We asked her to answer 33 questions, including what she likes, her routines, and her makeup preferences. Because she's too shy, the members think that she's quiet, but Misaki says that she's actually the talkative type. If you read this, you might discover a surprising side to her...♡

Sakata Misaki / Date of birth: November 8, 2005 / Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michapiiii_

002.jpg

01. Tell us your hobbies!
    Looking at reviews of makeup products and clothes.

02. Do you have any particular fashion preferences?
    I try to wear clothes that suit my body type.

03. What kind of casual outfit do you often wear in your private life?
    Simple style (monotone).

04. What kind of casual outfit do you often wear when you work?
    Almost the same as private.

05. Tell us 3 things you always put in your bag!
    - KATE's Lip Monster (07)
    - Hand mirror
    - Comb

06. Tell us your charm points and favorite parts!
    My drooping eyes, my eyelashes.

07. When you do your own makeup, which parts do you pay attention to?
    Around the eyes, I try to use eyeshadow colors that suit me.
    I take my time and carefully apply the mascara to my eyelashes, using a comb to prevent the mascara from clumping.

08. Is there anything you are conscious of for beauty?
    I take a half-body bath, and I sweat a lot.

003.jpg

09. Please tell us the routine you always do when you wake up in the morning!
    Checking my dishevelled hair in the large mirror in my room.

10. Is there something you always do before going to bed at night?
    Applying eyelash serum. My eyelash love is second to none!
    The other thing I do is to change the water in the Marimo app. I've been growing it for over 3 years now.

11. What do you do on your occasional days off?
    Just sleeping without setting an alarm.

12. What kind of room do you live in?
    The room is mostly white and has a large mirror. Even though I don't keep a lot of things there, it gets messy quickly... (lol).

13. Tell us how you like to spend your time at home!
    After completing everything I need to do, I watch videos that I enjoy on the projector.

14. Tell us what housework you're good at and what you're bad at!
    My favorite housework is washing dishes. Especially since I wash my water bottle myself every time, I'm used to it! (lol)
    My least favorite household chore is folding laundry. I'm not good at folding things because I'm clumsy...

15. Do you have a favorite scent?
    A gentle scent like soap.

16. What do you tend to take photos of with your smartphone?
    My sister's funny faces. She goes all out every time, so I can't help but take pictures.

004.jpg

17. What is your favorite color?
    It's pink.

18. What is your favorite food?
    Salmon. I was originally not good with it, but one day I became addicted to it ♡

19. What is your favorite sweet?
    Fondant chocolat. I like to eat hot fondant chocolate with cold ice cream.

20. Where would you go on a trip?
    Within the Kansai area. I don't want to pack too much, so I prefer day trips to nearby areas.

21. Is there a way to reset when you're feeling down?
    Buying lots of clothes online.

22. When do you feel happy?
    When I go back to sleep. There's nothing better than sleeping twice! (lol)

23. How did you audition for the group?
    I always wanted to be an idol, and NMB48 allows me to be active in my hometown of Osaka.

24. Please tell us the characteristics and key points of your group.
    Even though everyone has different personalities and we all mess around, at performances and live performances, we all work together as one. Above all, everyone is kind ♡

005.jpg

25. What kind of character do the other members think of you in the group?
    Serious. People think I'm too shy and quiet. Actually, I talk a lot... (lol).

26. Tell us about a member of your group that you respect!
    Hirayama Mai-san. She does everything skillfully and is truly an 'all-mighty' woman. Also, personally, her fashion style is my type ♡

27. Which member of the group would you choose as your girlfriend?
    Yamamoto Mikana-san. I want her to tell me about beauty! And most importantly, I would have such a beautiful girlfriend! I could boast.

28. Which member of the group would you choose as your boyfriend?
    Sakashita Mako. Because she treats me. That's just a joke! Because she's very athletic, so I think she's going to be really cool.

29. Which of the group's songs would you like girls to hear?
    "Otoshiana". The lyrics, melody, and choreography are all cute! I especially want girls who are in love to listen to it ♡

30. Tell us what you think are your strengths!
    I always try my best. When it comes to dancing, sports festivals, and making funny faces, I go all out!

31. Is there anything you think is your weakness?
    Self-indulgence. Even I am sometimes surprised by this stubbornness... (lol)

32. What are your future goals?
    Becoming an idol loved by men and women of all ages.

33. Tell us what you would like to try next!
    Eating contest! I want to compete with my generation!!

006.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There is another article that I wanted to share, from February 2023. I completely forgot to share this and it's a little outdated now because it talks about Michapii making senbatsu for the first time with "Done", but since then, she's now in senbatsu for "Nagisa Saikou" XD However, she said some good things in this interview! so I'm still going to share a translation of it ^^

Original Smart Flash article: https://smart-flash.jp/akbsp/223011/1/1/

NMB48's Sakata Misaki, 8th generation member who was selected in senbatsu for the first time. "I will watch Shibuya Nagisa's back and learn from her!"

001.jpg

After joining the group, she was quickly promoted from a research student to a member in only six months. Sakata Misaki, an 8th generation member, is a rising star of NMB48 and was selected for the lead song of the latest album. For the solo photoshoot, she said that she's "not really nervous", already giving the air of a big star, we take a closer look at her true face.

― It has been about 7 months since you were promoted to a full member. What changes have you seen?

When I was a research student, I belonged to Team BII with many members of my generation, but when I was promoted to Team N which had a lot of seniors, I started to become more conscious about not only my performance, but also my daily behavior. It goes without saying, but I always want to learn a lot from watching the backs of my seniors.

― What did you want to learn from your seniors?

For example, when Shibuya Nagisa-san did MC at a theater performance, she always made sure that everyone could speak. No matter how busy she was, she was always considerate of those around her. After the performance, she would ask us: "Did you have trouble getting into the conversation?" I really respect her.

― You were selected for the first time for "Done", the lead song from the latest album "NMB13". You were the only one selected among your generation, do you feel any pressure?

I was more than happy. Besides, I don't feel that I'm carrying the 8th generation on my back, in a good way. Maybe the reason for this is that even though I was selected, my relationship with them has not changed. If anything, I think my mindset changed after the 9th generation joined the group (in December 2022).

― How did your feelings change when you had juniors for the first time?

I started to feel anxious. I think I'm not the only one, the members of my generation probably think the same way. For the 9th generation members, the 8th generation are the closest seniors, so I felt like I had to be a good role model.

― What kind of senior do you want to be?

I want to be the kind of person who makes people think: "This is the kind of senior I want to be" not only in terms of performance, but also in all aspects of my behavior off stage and the way I treat junior members of the group.

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I just watched NMB48 Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru Kouen 2022 and surprised that Sakata performed Yume no Dead Body with no guitar but choreo
    and it turned out to be more exciting and appealing! :^O^:
    now I want this version in HKT too! [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NMB has some kind of collab with an online crane game, and they posted this video last month with Maity and Michapii playing the game! This was actually quite funny to watch lol. They tried so many times [hehe] it was fun to see their reactions! Michapii was taking some risks and she got some interesting results lol. Btw she looks so good with this hairstyle :cute:

At the end, Michapii managed to get the gift :hehe:

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii was recently on the NOBROCK TV YouTube channel along with Nagisa, they did a prank! Two members of the group "rough×laugh" (apparently, that's the group produced by the comedian who's doing this show?) were there, and they were the ones being pranked. The whole prank was about Nagisa, who's usually very nice and friendly, to act strict and cold to the other girls backstage lol. The 4 of them were preparing for an interview and getting the answers ready, so Nagisa was asking Michapii about her answers, and always telling her that she's not interesting enough, or that it's not funny, etc. I have to say, Nagisa's acting was on point XD I already knew that she can act well, because she did it sometimes on NMB shows. The 2 members of the other group were really awkward there XD One of them (with the hat) was trying her best to have positive reactions lol. Nagisa was also being cold with them, when they told their answers lol.

and so, something happened, at some point Michapii started crying >.< it was real tears, and she cried until the end... This was apparently not part of the script. The comedian said that she's probably crying because she found Nagisa amazing and that's what Michapii said at the end too ;_; I think maybe she was feeling overwhelmed. Even though it's all acting but to be criticized like this by Nagisa maybe had an effect on her at the moment ;w; it made me sad to see her like this T_T but I'm really glad she was included in this prank!

I really recommend watching this!! it passed 1,3 million views in 5 days o_o Michapii also got a little boost in followers (Twitter from 17.3k to 17.7k, and IG from 10k to 10.5k right now).

(Btw this isn't the first time that I watch this show, previously they also had AKB members in it. it was Harupyon doing a prank on some other AKB girls, it was fun, I wrote about it here)

Some screenshots of Michapii in the video! She's so pretty with this casual outfit and hair <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NMB members did a quiz (it seems to be about Japan's history), and Michapii ended up doing really good o_o
    They asked 5 questions in total and she had the correct answers for 4 of them! She must be a good student ^^
    She won in the end (didn't really have competition XD). This was fun to watch! and she looks so pretty too <3

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

<3<3<3 Happy 18th Birthday Michapii!!! <3<3<3

:ome::ome::ome:

She made a tweet at exactly midnight with a very nice picture with the Warukii outfit ^^
    and now she made another tweet at the end of the day where she has a birthday cake and balloons!

001.jpg 002.jpg

The past year was so great for her with a lot of new achievements and lots of activities.
    Hopefully the next year will be as good and better! and I really hope she'll get to center a single ^^

• Like Like x 3
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Double fingers crossed for the a-side center. Sakatan, this will be your year! :blush:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii appears in the new Joshin CM!
    it has Nagisa, Chihhi, Kojirin, Keito, Maity, and Michapii <3
    She also had a CM for this few months ago ^^

She wrote 'please pay attention to my hands' on Twitter!

001.jpg

002.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii's english is good :eek:
    This was during a show, and among all members there, she did the best!
    I think she only did two little mistakes: it looks like she wrote "becouse",
    and it should have been "my birthday was yesterday".
    But yeah compared to the level usually, she's really good in english haha

Also, she looks cute, as always :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She's so entertaining [hehe][hehe][hehe]

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Very good news for Michapii: she just became a new regular at the variety show "Doyo wa Dame yo!" :XD:
    They announced it officially on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/dodame10/status/1758028351451873465
    Her first appearance will be on 17th February! They also added her to their header ^^

001.jpg

She wrote a tweet and said that she's happy to join the team, she was nervous for the first recording :oops:

002.jpg

They shared some preview pictures for the next episode today, and there is one with Michapii! Very cute!

003.jpg

I'm very happy that she gets the chance to be on a TV program and I hope more people will be her fan!
    She's such a great girl, perfect idol, cute and funny, and hardworking ^^ I hope she does well with this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

YES, Sakatan was chosen as wCenter alongside Keito for the upcoming 29th single!
    Congratulation, Misaki! <3:blush:
    20240321_131925.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just realized that I never wrote something here about Michapii becoming center >.< I was very happy about the news, although not too surprised because it was quite obvious that a Michapii-Keito center was going to happen haha. But I'm just glad that it did happen now! This is such a big thing for her and she deserves it all ;w;

I really like their styling for this single and Michapii's hairstyle too! I love the two covers with her! She looks so good, especially on the first one :cute:

001.jpg 002.jpg

You can find more informations about the single in the single's thread. They performed the song yesterday! Here's a short version (official upload):

I'm looking forward to the MV :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I was there! As I posted in the Your NMB48 Experiences thread I had a ticket for Tuesday's Team BII show (I'm currently visiting Japan) and the single premiere at the end was a very nice surprise for me. :)

Also as I said in my post I enjoyed Sakatan's performances in the BII show, she was the best on the stage along with Keito, and she was very lovely. (Just to quickly say that she used 'Sakatan' as her name throughout the show.)