Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Re: Team A - Sato Natsuki (N-nacchi)

Frankly if you are an intelligent girl and been around a bit you would have to be pretty disheartened with recent events.

When they gave Wasamin the then rare privilege of having a solo single people like Nacchi must have been heartened that AKB were going to start recognizing and giving those with genuine talent an opportunity.

But Wasamin turned out to be the exception, and the short term money making quickly become the AKB focus. You have to wonder how Nacchi felt when some of these other girls of much lower talent got all the opportunities. I guess she saw the writing on the wall, like Yuka, and realised that there would be no real chances for her.

She has done the smart thing, and gone for an education which will keep you in good stead forever.

2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Another Original Team K member? Damnit!

I get why she's leaving and I do wish her the best. That she can get into a university at this time is something special.

But why "as of today"? I mean I'm fine with the announcement, but does it mean she won't have a farewell theater performance or handshake event? I mean Yuka is resigning, but she's going to be around a little longer than Nacchi?

Obviously she's thought about this seriously, and it comes suddenly because of Yuka's resignation. But if ever she was disappointed she didn't get her own spotlight, graduating on her own when it's quiet would've been ideal.

3. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

Another 2nd gen grad :cry:
    i'm still shock about yuka withdraw and now nacchi graduated :fp:
    and the only one can i do is only wish all the best for her
    I really need time to process all of these

4. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

I'm so sad . I'm starting to love her in October . Oh no nacchi :cry: .
    I hope the best for you though , good luck on your studies.
    2 of AKB's Best Singers are leaving. :cry:

5. Ellyhm

Ellyhm Kenkyuusei

All the 2nd gen leaving one by one.. and at such an unexpected timing too. :cry: Good luck in your studies Nacchi :)

6. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Oh, my Nacchi...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUYPDsQ0q4s[/yt]

And so in such a short amount of time, AKB loses two of its best talents. I'm happy for both Yuttan and Nacchi. I hope Nacchi finds happiness in her academic life. It was amazing how she could balance idol life with Waseda, but I'm happy she is concentrating on studies. I'm just disappointed she is completely leaving the entertainment industry behind. But what makes her happy will make me happy.

What is she studying at Waseda?

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

*sigh* Nacchi. Why so in hurry? effective immediately? :cry:
    I guess she wants to graduate uni next year *sigh*

8. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Well, good luck for her studies. I never really got to know her, as she wasn't really pushed but from what I've seen, she was a real talented and valued member. Best of wishes for whatever she pursues in the future.

Completely out of interest, anyone know what university she is/will attend(ing)?

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Waseda University. *rolls eyes*

10. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

What's wrong with Waseda University?

11. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

He is rolling his eyes because you are supposed to know everything.

12. ET920

ET920 Member

So, admitting to spending the night with a man gets you a graduation ceremony and final handshake event, while wanting to study gets you a cancelled handshake event, no graduation stage, and your G+ purged in a few hours.

Sounds like Nacchi did something worse than Yuttan to be killed this fast. Makes it look like management doesn't want her to have contact with fans because she might spill the beans anytime. [think]

Doesn't seem suitable for such an old member.

13. InfernalPossession

Maybe we can't rule out the possibility she wanted it that way. Or maybe yeah, maybe management got pissed at her for the timing of her decision. Who knows?

14. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Yeah. She rolled her eyes because its tough to read the post above right? :awesome:

^^yeah its a pretty terrible thing for having her exams isn't it. Hope she doesn't leak that out. Not sure how fans will handle that information.

15. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Whoops, must have accidentally missed that.

Ooh, Waseda. We may have a potential idol-politician on the way. :lol:

16. InfernalPossession

Yeah, he is supposed to know he shouldn't be asking questions before reading the whole thread. :p I was going to ask what she is studying there but I guess I have to go to page one before asking, see you in a couple of weeks.

17. ET920

ET920 Member

If you have played being an idol for 6 and half year, you could have played it for a week more. Even Maimai played professionally until the end. Never liked Acchan either, but she also did. Erepyon, Maachan (everyone knows what I think about her), they all did. If you did something wrong and management killed you, it's one thing. If you want it to be this way, not being strong enough to look at your fans' eyes a last time and explain them why you are leaving makes me think you stopped caring about them a long time ago.

18. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

^^ it would be advisable yes.
    In fact you can go back 2 pages or so and you will receive your answer.

^ and well again. If you read her thread or team A stage thread you would be aware she has been sick so probably still can't perform anyway...

19. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

something is wrong with this. she's going to pursue her study and not get into scandal that could taint akb48 image. at least a goodbye stage is well deserved for being a 2nd gen member who works her ass off even without proper push from the management. maybe her sudden graduation got something to do with yuka scandal. after all she said theres more to story than whats published.

20. InfernalPossession

I am driven to feel this way. Her actions could easily be perceived that way. Only reason I could think of for discarding this notion would be that Natsuki did not actually think things through when she decided to do things this way and did not think about her fans even when she cares about them. That she did not think her fans would like her to send her off properly. And that does not make sense to me at all. Possibly since she seems to be leaving entertainment for good, she is leaving fans behind. She doesn't need to treat them with care anymore since she won't be needing them. That is a possibility.

The way I look at this, seems that reasons for the abrupt stoppage to all activities could be due to either of two things: she wanted to rant at AKB48 for a mixture of disappointment and Yuka's departure situation which may have some little details we don't know, or she was forced to leave in such a way by management for some reason.

@Angelii: Then I guess I could ask you guys in what page I can find the info, that is alright, right? I don't know what is the deal with this when someone can simple come and share some light when there is a simple question. What is the deal? Do you guys leave in countries where you have to pay for each letter you hit on the keyboard or what?