Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Re: Team A - Sato Natsuki (N-nacchi)

^ Yes, that is one of the countries I leave in.

I'll do you one better. Here is the exact post for you viewtopic.php?f=5&t=213&p=602282#p602282

Anyway, this is very sad, I'm glad Nacchi has made a decision that she thinks will benefit her, I know she will do great at uni, I look forward to hearing from her again with that gorgeous voice of hers once she is done. Best singer in akb, person in akb I have always respected most. She will succeed in anything she puts her mind to I know it.

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

since akb best singer start to graduate,

this mean next will be wasamin, kojiharu, yukirin, sayaka [boom]

3. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

nah, i dont think yukirin or kojipa will leave anytime soon.. if they did.. all hell will break loose. after all management still hang over acchan's graduation.
    damn it, i hate to be the newbie. i only realize how talented natsuki is after she announce her graduation. so unfair... especially now i only realize that before this her part is the first thing i remember in team b oshi after chiyuu.. so many members so little time... fml :hmm: :fp:

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

so many former team B graduate for this last couple years,
    Oku- graduate after signed into teamB
    yuka- former teamB 2009
    nacchi- former teamB 2009
    nacchan n rumi- former original teamB

i hope its not become jinx.

5. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Nacchi and Yuka are 2cd generation so this means they are also former team K members, poor Team K and Team B, they must feel shocked by all these news
    Good luck to Nacchi, she is a great singer

7. ET920

ET920 Member

You know, there was a thread in 2ch about something like that.

8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I'm just so sad... No graduation performance is what really bites. She's an amazing girl and I know she'll have a happy life. I hope her studies go well and I'll always love hearing her voice.

It just doesn't make sense though... All the Fukuoka radio work and travel shows... She was really pushing herself hard these past couple months. Just to graduate now?

Good luck Nacchi. I hope someday we'll get to hear your beautiful voice again.

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

is there anything that says she's not going to have a ceremony?

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

This sucks, but she has been injured for a while. I'm actually so sad, Nacchi is one of my top 5 members for sure and the fact that she's leaving is tragic. My faves just keep leaving.
    AKB literally lost their two best singers in two days, this sucks.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

I guess she realised she was not going anywhere.
    despite of her singing talent, she's overshadowed by the "stars" of AKB.
    despite of being in a powerfull agency, she doesn't see the lights at all (it's a shame really to be so far in the back)
    She might also realised that the younger generations are about to takeover AKB.
    So no big things to expect anymore, it's better to leave.
    sorry if that sound brutal.

Good luck Nacchi, and best wishes to you.

12. ankeiii

ankeiii Kenkyuusei

It's sad, she should atleast have a goodbye concert/stage for her fans :(

but having been with the group for so long.. with recent tokyo dome, generation shift, team shuffling...she might have lost motivation and feel she no longer can compete with the youngster that the company are pushing for..

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I found that too and have been listening to it constantly... I love both their voices so much... I don't want them to go... ;∆;

I know it's probably for the best but it still makes me and a lot of other fans sad that we can't hear them sing...

14. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Well management better start running around reassuring some of these vocalists that they are valued and will get support. Couldn't imagine Yukirin and Wasamin and some others also suddenly graduating!! It would be like the guts starting to fall out of AKB.

AKB have a lot of the cute very young voices, some of whom can sing very well. But they don't have very many of the more mature developed voices one associates quality singing.

Yuka, Nacchi and Wasamin would be three of the 'big' voices of AKB. How sad to not have the three sing together...

Management better start thinking hard and being more mindful of its girls...

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Takamina is also a good singer -- That would probably be the end of AKB if she graduated.

I am already depressed Nacchi and Yuttan are graduating, I swear if Yukirin, Kojiharu, and Takamina all graduated, I might actually die.

But I know Takamina won't ever graduate (lol)... But still... >.<

I dunno, I think nyan/rin are not going to graduate anytime soon... <-desperately hoping I'm right that they won't leave... My top 7 needs to stay strong... ;∆; (Since my top 20 or so have been decimated... It's terrible... Kaoru-Yuttan-Nacchi those three were all some of my top members...) ;___; If another member I really like graduates I don't know what I would do... Especially if it's someone in my top 7.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wanted to post last night but too tired x_x;

I am honestly not surprised at all by this. Since she was sick so long, and also a university student, and also one of the girls whose talent is wasted in AKB, I foresaw her graduating next (and it came true! Yuttan's technically not out yet).

I imagine she might not have a graduation stage because she didn't get to learn all the new stuff or go to any lessons? She hasn't performed at a waiting stage even once, right? Maybe she felt that it was just time to go. Or maybe she is hiding a more serious illness and doesn't want her fans to worry? I don't fault her for the way she's going out, anyway. If I were her I might do the same.

I wish her well. AKB wasn't doing much for her and with her vocal/guitar talent she can probably do something else with music when she wants to (I think she said in bimyo challenge that both her dad and brother play guitar in bands or something, too).

AKB still has a good share of talented vocalists, even though it's just lost two of its best. I just hope this is the last graduation we see in a while.

17. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Did anyone get all the pictures off her G+ before it closed?

18. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

Indeed, AKB would end if she graduated.. The same thing would happen if Yuko, Mariko, Yukirin, Kojiharu, and Mayuyu graduated. I think the one who will graduate soon is Mariko, because she's the oldest and yet the busiest AKB member. lol

But still, I hope next year none of the members are going to graduate.. PLEASE.

In my opinion, Nacchi has made the best decision for herself to focus on her study. I read some website about university in Japan, and Waseda is one of top 5 list :)

Keep on chasing your dream, Nacchi! We all gonna miss you.. ;)

19. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    After watching the Team B oshi PV i realised that her line was one of my favourite.
    I didn't know her well but good luck for her studies and everything else.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Not really, Acchan graduated and AKB is still going on. Sounds more like it would end "for you".