Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Re: Team A - Sato Natsuki (N-nacchi)

Definitely. But those could be blows that could take them out from being as successful as they are right now. They may lose popularity and who knows what happens then.

2. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

Yeap, you're right.. They got their popularity from AKB, and when they graduated ... Nobody knows.

But for some members that have their own job (let's say Mariko, she always busy with many photoshoot for magazines, her wedding dress Love Mary, etc.) they won't lose their popularity easily.. :)

But I still hope that when I go to Japan, probably 5 or 10 years from now, I still could visit Akihabara Don Quijote and enjoy the AKB48 theatre performance.. [angel]

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  4. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I think I didn't express myself correctly up there. I meant that it could be blows to AKB if those girls graduate. People know AKB for its name and recognizable faces, if you take away those faces it makes you wonder if the group's name is enough to keep the interest when the public starts seeing faces of girls they don't know. That is why Akimoto is trying to get this new girls to the public and make them know them.

Mariko may be busy right now but we don't know to what extent her work opportunities are related to her relation to AKB. It is not the same to put the face of an AKB girl in a magazine to putting the face of an Ex-AKB member. The girls have said it themselves, they feel that by themselves they have not attained the level of popularity they desire. Outside of AKB they need to work to be recognized as individuals and that is a hard thing to do for most of them.

I guess Mariko would still make appearances in magazines and TV shows but it may get to the point where whoever ponders whether she is as important as to give her more prominent positions in whatever they are considering her at the moment when now she becomes an attempt to appeal to people's nostalgia, now that she is not part of something bigger as AKB is. She would need to become something bigger so that they present her as Mariko the girl that models and is doing X thing, instead of: remember Mariko, the ex-AKB?

Yuko's case is especial, she can act and she may have a pretty career ahead. Anyway, I think Maeda is working in a new single, right? I believe her sells could give some kind of idea of one of the best case scenarios a girl getting out of AKB could have in her future, she was the Ultimate Center, right? Let us wait and see.

5. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

Waiting for natsumii and kana for the next member will graduates from akb...or maybe sayaka
    2nd gen maybe is not like 1st gen who make a big history... but they're make another history. Only 4 month different with team a was founding

Poor the management is not pushed the original member of team K ex. Kasai, yuko and sae

6. rafaelrakyan

rafaelrakyan Kenkyuusei

I want to share an old video from Youtube : "Sakura no Hanabiratachi" on AKB 11:59 (AKBINGO).

In this video you will see many members that already graduated :')
    - Sato Natsuki
    - Erena Ono
    - Atsuko Maeda
    - Oshima Mai
    - Noro Kayo
    - and some members that I didn't know their name..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zvtVsTOMQ[/yt]

7. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

there are
    -My lovely meetan (Ohori megumi)
    -Sato Yukari
    -Kawasaki Nozomi

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

No surprises if she get the face-blur treatment. [speechless]

9. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    I really miss Nacchi.

I hope she's doing well getting used to not being in akb.

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Just saw Natsuki's appearance on a show from Mayuyu's thread, thought to stop by.

While I don't think her entertainment career would amount much, she should would be fine with her education background and brain. Who knows, might end up have different TV career with her brain if she decides to stick around.

@InfernalPossession

I agree and disagree with you on this.

I agree with your general assessment on member fame and AKB name, At this point, I think AKB can survive if 1-2 top member graduates, but they can't afford if more of them left unless someone able to take over the spot like Sasshi or Yui has. Similarly outside of the Kami-level members, I doubt anyone could survive in the entertainment world long.

Only exception might be Akimoto Sayaka. She is surprisingly active outside of the group and continues to be so despite her decline of popularity within the group.

However, I disagree with you on Mariko.

Mariko is actually an exception then norm in the group. In fact, most people would bet that Mariko might be better equip to survive in the entertainment world than Yuko.

Sure, Yuko can act, but as far as her place in Japanese acting world, she is still way behind Aachan at this point in term of her position as an actress.

Variety-wise Mariko has more presence in more shows than Yuko as well, not to mention Mariko has already establish herself in fashion world with her own brand of products that only Tomochin, Kojiharu and Takamina have as far as I know.

In addition, many has attribute AKB's boom of fame to her more than other kami-level member due to her suddenly rise in fashion world 3,4 years back.

She was one of the two AKB that was deem where the their fame was greater outside of group than inside the group and that was 3-4 years ago. The other was Oshima Mai, who choose to graduate and is still currently pretty active in Japanese TV scene.

Outside of her, I would say that both Tomochin and Kojiharu (and maybe Sasshi) has similarly reach this status where they might have more fans in general public (personal fans) then AKB fans. While Takamina and Yuko are more even, and Yukirin/Mayu are still more AKB fans than general fan.

Though that might also be a reason the management wanted to keep them because they are still hoping that there the top members can turn those personal fans into AKB fans.

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Any news on Nacchi? She should start a twitter or blog or something...

12. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i have been in a trip this december,,i really dont have any idea whats happening, and this also happen..
    some of the best singer in AKb are graduating.. if takamina didnt have a solo, she might have graduate soon,,
    yuttan and nacchi are now gone.,, :(
    so who´s next wasamin?? :hmm: :lol:

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Well, lol, I'll put my bet on Sayaka.

Nacchi, eh.... I'll wish her graduate from uni next year so she can start her singing career *cough*with Yuka if possible*cough* :XD:

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Do you understand how amazing that would be? It could be low-key, and they both could show off their vocals (and Natsuki could use her guitar skills). Heck, they wouldn't even have to dance. C'mon indie labels! Grab that opportunity. I'm pretty sure their contracts would allow for it.

In other news - An updated collection of all of Natsuki's solo lines. I think the last one that we'll have is Mariko's line in Confession once the Team B tour DVD comes out.

15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Guitar! yeah I agree, they can be female version of yuzu or something like that :XD:

And thx for the solo lines <3

16. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    I haven't played through her yet, but now I want to hurry and do it so I can get some more Nacchi guitar and singing.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_7lL-JvxM8[/yt]

17. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Any news at all about Nacchi? :(

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    nope. and it makes me sad to hear that they used VTR for Team B oshi today. :cry:

19. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i want to add something as of 02-07-2013

Announced their graduation
    -Tomomi Kasai
    -Tomomi itano

Will soon graduate:
    -Kojima Haruna
    -Minegeshi Minami

:(

20. moomookan

Oshimen:
    ^Miichan has not announced anything and Kojiharu just expressed the desire. That doesn't mean anything. Yuko said she wanted to graduate over a year ago and she's still here.

I thought there was actually Nacchi news... :/ I'm sure she wants to lie low, but with such a hasty departure I wish she'd make a twitter or something