Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Alright, so ever since the release date and the preview for Eien Pressure has been announced, I've seen multiple people on sites like AKB48WrapUp and Tokyohive saying horrible things about Paruru. Things like how she's human trash, total waste, how she's a completely useless and talentless person, and how she should be kicked out of AKB and taken off the entertainment radar because she will never amount to anything. They've even tried to convince people to completely ignore the single and not buy it, or to buy it just to burn it. Some dude even requested her to be sent to Greenland and to be kept there under house arrest for the rest of her life. Really? Guys, really? -_- I mean come on, be a little more mature about the situation! I've been putting up with these people for a few months but now I just have to rant. She is a human being, one who gathered up the courage to audition for the group and who attempted to make the best of her life. Contrary to hater's belief, she is not stupid, she obviously is self-aware and probably realizes her own awkwardness. She's an 18-year-old girl who has no outstanding talents, and is being pushed forward to become the center of a massive and widely loved Pop sensation. She feels the pressure, and the fact that she hasn't dropped out yet despite the fact that people have been calling her "Ponkatsu" for years and some have just recently started to wish her dead, means that she has (if even just a little) the determination to keep moving forward. I love Paruru but I agree that she needs time to find her own rhythm and develop her own unique traits. Time, she of course, is not getting because management is pushing her too hard too fast. I also hate that people are taking advantage of the fact that she's called "Acchan 2.0" to compare her to Acchan and bash her. Acchan was the AKB goddess and my Oshimen before she graduated, but I'm mad because Paruru is her own person. Meaning she is who she is and shouldn't be compared to a past member. We all love AKB because of all the different personalities and talents it has in it right? Same for the sister groups right? But anyway, I also have to confess, that I'd be fairly concerned is she actually is named the next Ace. Not only because anti-fans and plain old Paruru-haters will jump on her like rabid wolfs, but also because I honestly think she isn't capable of maintaining AKB's glorious image for another few years. I love Paruru because I honestly think she's adorable and funny (weird I know? >_>) but she needs improvement. Even Mayuyu, our lovable idol-cyborg isn't actually perfect. No one is and no one ever will be because "perfection" doesn't really exist and we all know it. But I just want to say that if they’re really AKB fans then they should just be happy that AKB is moving into a next chapter, no matter who the ace is. I respect people who admit to disliking Paruru and even to those who criticize her (WITHIN REASON, Greenland obviously being outside of it......) Just wanted to get this all off my chest. Sorry for the long post.

[​IMG]

2. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I've been seeing this stuff as well. I can happily accept people not wanting her as the ace, I mean I don't really, but that's mostly down to my biases towards Yui, but the insults and everything else is just insane. Wanting to force her out of the group because of a lack of talent? It's not like Acchan was the most talented really either.

3. Criss

Criss Member

WHo is that Paruru girl??? :hmm:

4. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

She's the center for AKB48's 29th single Eien Pressure (a.k.a Shimazaki Haruka). She has a profile here on Stage48 you can find and the full Pv is on Vid48 :/

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Yeah, the amount of hate she getting is stupid. I don't particularly like how much she is being pushed even though she is one of my favs. Hopefully Paruru doesn't see the hate and only the fans support and continue on her dreams. Will be fun to see her grow.

6. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

is that your classmate?? :lol:

7. Criss

Criss Member

Ooooh I get it. The non-talented autistic girl. Right. Now I remember her. :blush: Silly me.

Rhetorical question BTW. :lol:

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Sorry Redirector, i decided to my keep opinion about Haruka neutral 3 years ago, but she's just getting pushed while bringing no entertainment value for me to look forward to, so i can't bring myself to like someone that simply bores me. It's my number one quota to decide if I'm a big fan of a girl or will easily get sick of her, I'm the latter and as long she keeps being put in positions that are close to my face I'll voice my complaints. But i won't call her trash or ugly or any of those other things you mentioned, that's just ugly behavior.

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Wonderful topic. I will try to be concise.

By default, I dislike girls pushed by management. I don't like them because management acts differently towards those girls. Miruki would have been expelled if not because she was the NMB48 ace, simply as that. Maimai admitted to dating people in her time as member too, and it's hard to think management didn't know about it.

But I also examine the circumstances surrounding the push. Acchan was pushed because AKB48 needed a front girl, Jurina was pushed because SKE needed promotion, Yui was pushed because she was replacing Erepyon, if I recall correctly the first big graduation in AKB since Maimai (and back then they weren't that famous).

In this context, Paruru got pushed because Team 4 needed an ace. Considering that Team 4 was a failure, her push ended. For UZA it's back to Yuko and Jurina. The fact that the 29th single is centered by Paruru is just by chance, it could have been centered by Mariko, Ucchii or any other girl. Her apparitions in TV will eventually come to an end as well. When you think about it, Ranran got two seasons of her own TV program, and several Nemousu specials. People question Paruru appearing in singles, but they don't question Iriyama, or Akicha (who is spiraling down) or Yui.

So, I like Paruru because, between all the pushed members, she got the worst task: trying to fix a management mistake. Team 4 shouldn't have existed, and her push was a last attempt of making it popular enough to maintain it. I believe many members are rough diamonds like Paruru, and if they were put in the position she had, they would have reacted just like her.

10. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Why would anyone read AKB48WrapUp?

11. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    That.

12. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

I said before didn't I? She's just a bit awkward and doesn't know how to express her feelings that well. She's not autistic.

13. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

You're right, it's totally up to you to hate or love a girl. I understand how having a member you don't have any interest in or one that frustrates you starts popping up all over the place, and like I said before, I agree that she doesn't have any outstanding talents, and after forcing myself to watch Majisuka Gakuen 3 I'm perfectly aware of how much work she has to do on her acting. Also, I'm glad you feel the same way I do about those crazy people on the other sites. Still can't believe they say stuff like that.........

14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    That's not funny and super offensive, you don't have to like her but to call her autistic is just messed up. I hope you understand that comment was not correct to make and you will be more careful in the future.

15. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    *shrugs*

no idea, but I think I once heard the name on tumblr: http://paruruseless.tumblr.com/

Is this her?

[​IMG]

16. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Don't bring Nanachan in this you fool!

*relaxes with popcorn on hand*

17. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Couldn't have said it any better myself bro :D Don't worry, I'm with you on this. Although she may not seem like much now, I believe one day she may come out to be a top idol, one that will surpass Acchan even. [rock]

And even if any member may not be as popular or may not be able to act as well and you just don't like them, I seriously do not see any point in bashing them and going as far as to try and ruin them on the internet, sorry but I just find that completely pointless and just straight up stupid, even if your "just doing it for fun"...I don't have it in me to do something like that [think]

As you said, Paruru is one of the many members of AKB who had the courage to audition and make it to the big times of her life...I believe with good intentions, these are the ones who should get the support they deserve...these are the ones who are worthy of being in AKB48 [rock]

18. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

I saw this anti Paruru campaign in TokyoHive comments and thought it was hilarious.

1)Take a cute little oddball half-asleep most of the time.
    2) Push her (rigging one game or two is A-Ok)
    3) Rise the idea that she might be next center.
    4) Wait for results.

And results we have. Fandom is split between those who see her as a victim and decides to support her because she is a "poor ex Team 4 member who had it harsh and didn't asked for being pushed like that" and those who want any of the 48 new gen trio-aces to ascend to the throne.
    Now that everyone has picked a side...

5)Wait for money to fall from the sky when the general elections come.

Such a great plan. If Paruru somehow snap out of her torpor, she will make another valid center candidate and she will have the perfect "martyr" background that sells so well. And if she fails, well, nothing lost. There is still Mayuyu, Ju, Waruki and so many others :hehe:.

All mercantile cynicism put aside, I'm growing fond of Paruru exactly because she is such a weirdo. Because she doesn't seem to give a crap about what happens around her. Because she can in sexy (cf Bohemian perf in TD). Because she stirs hurr durr revolutions by hard-derping wotas with too much free time and who don't see they're dancing in Aki-P's palm just-as-planned. And, of course, because proud melonpan alliance member. [smirk]

(I'm not really an AKB fan that said, so feel free to ignore me.)

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I find the vitriol mounted against her rather too hilarious to read, it borders onto insanity. :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with her being "pushed", but because she's somewhat "unformed", I could imagine the sheer pressure put on her to try acting or in other areas beyond the theater, to develop as a performer more than just a dancer or singer.

That's what the AKB families are for.

20. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well I was okay/neutral with Paruru until management started pushing her... and I began to see just how lacking she truly was. Beautiful face and... yeah. that's pretty much it. Her inability to properly express emotion could be a cute point but I personally found it a tad creepy up until the Janken tournament which I found to be hilarious. But yeah, that's pretty all she's offered me in terms of amusement so far. Maybe she just still needs more time though, we'll see.

And like Yui-Oshimen-Sama I'm also disappointed management gave up on Yui so quickly. Considering she'd only been an official AKB member for several months when she ranked in last year's election and was the lead in the best selling AKB subgroup (of that year) I thought she did quite well but guess she turned out to be too talented, charming, and smiley for management's tastes. :lol: I don't blame Paruru for that tho, just mgmt making the same questionable decisions they've been making for years now. I can see the faces meeting palms when they saw Yui's election result this year.

But yeah, obviously the people off those sites you mentioned are taking their disapproval to levels it really shouldn't go. I mean, really how on Earth can people "hate", brutally insult or wish bad things on a person they've never encountered? I simply don't get it. Feelings of love, adoration I can get because they range from shallow to deep but hate? That's a strong emotion. Period. You can take back "love" or "(dis)like" but you can't really take vocally hating someone back and if you do, the situation is then like 50 kinds of awkward. I guess people find it acceptable because it's the internet but considering that the internet is used by very real people and contains information about real people, you should still try to conduct yourself in the best way possible. These people are not only rude but behaving very idiotically though considering the sites in question, it's not too much of a surprise. Same reason I stay away from tokyohive... the levels of stupidity is just overwhelming and don't get me started on the Allkpop morons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.