Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

This thread reminds me of something I recently wrote on my blog...

http://agirlishthing.tumblr.com/post/36603145098/paruru

As I said before, I think that people who bash Paruru to the extent of saying she should quit the group are overreacting. AKB48 works because there are so many different kinds of girls: pretty ones, not-so-pretty ones, smart ones, not-so-smart ones, athletic ones, girly ones, expressive ones, expressionless ones, sexy ones, plain ones, good singers, bad singers...so certainly there is room for a girl like Paruru.

That said, she is my least favorite member. However, I don't hate her. I just don't like her.

2. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Umm, I'm pretty aware that AKB is nowhere near talented as real actresses, comedians, singers or dancer. I just compared it on an AKB level because that's what we're talking about. Which is why management is a dick for not teaching anything to these girls.

Acting not a talent? Not sure if troll or just stupid.
    That is why there are distinctions between good and bad hosts/actresses.
    Do you even watch shows/movies cause literally Acting can make it or break it.

And besides, paruru doesn't really have any of those skills anyways.
    I think they should have pushed Iwata Karen from team 4

3. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Being silly to try and get laughs is equal to being an actor or actress, ok I understand now :hehe:

4. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Oversimplifying things must be easy aye?
    There has to be a reason why downtown is a lot more popular than a lot of other comedians.

And I did specifically mention that tv hosting requires its own set of skills.
    When I meant acting, I meant dramas and movies specifically. Did you forget they exist?

5. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Well if you were to specify that then yes, that is acting which requires talent, that's not really comparable to acting silly to get cheap laughs as I specified :blink:

6. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Who said I was talking about acting silly to get cheap laughs to begin with
    Unless you're trying to belittle comedians or something for no reason.

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Yes please ET920, with all the attention this episode, and Paruru has been getting, I'm sure a lot of people would watch it and subs would be highly appreciated :)

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yeah i was a little dumfounded by the nobody would download it statement. Hopefully it was a bad attempt at a joke.

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Yup, we all love Paruru here. :inlove:

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^
    ^Really, sounded accurate

11. ET920

ET920 Member

"Nobody" is just a couple hundreds of downloads, which usually isn't enough for all the effort one must put into translating. However, it's Mechaike, there were some good fun moments, and the Paruru section wasn't bad at all, in fact it was good enough that Ready2, who dislikes Paruru, will be translating it.

(Edited: Of course, it's Ready2, who translated the latest Geinin episodes but was disappointed with the feedback, so can't fault him if he drops the project. Hopefully he will finish it all before he grows tired).

12. ankeiii

ankeiii Kenkyuusei

I think just the fact we have Mechaike and Okamura messing with Paruru would draw in a lot of interest(even from hater, they need to watch to know what to flame) :)

13. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    After reading all this debating, I still don't see why people like to bash Paruru or even other members in general?? [wonder]

I'd rather use the time hating on these members to support the others, some people are seriously useless...

Having an opinion is completely fine and is one thing, but going so far as to make a blog dedicated to hating Paruru is actually stupid which almost funny to me, but let's just say that some things really should be kept to yourself cause this forum shouldn't welcome those particular Anti [rock]

And besides, I don't think that Paruru is bad enough to be hated on right?? I know she may not be able to sing or act as well as the other members, but I'm sure if we give her the right support she'll be able to make it :D [rock]

14. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    LOL. I'd recommend those who don't know Paruru that well to watch the Mechaike episode.

I cried at the part when she finally had all her hard work paid off :^O^: , and all her reactions were just so damn cute :blush:

The episode really gives a fair exposure to those who know her only by name (like I was) about how hard she is willing to work, but is just too shy and really quite afraid to do so. Figure I'll find a way to get the single now that I watched her try so hard just to live with her bad-mouthing online!

15. yozikzo

yozikzo Kenkyuusei

what episode is it?

16. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

well, the fact is :

Paruru was included in the PV of "Namida seesaw game" by undergirls even she was just a KKS.

this is a proof that wota gave her a chance thus the management start in giving her the chance
    like to be a stand in for senbatsu or letting her took part in PV of "Chodai Darling"

I think she is a fast learner, smat, and have a great amount of luck.
    her performance in manatsu sounds good is preetty good then she got a chance in "UZA"

finally using "Victory Scissors" she won the 3rd Janken tournament and become the center of "eien Pressure">

Eien Pressure show

13 nov - in KK : clearly, Paruru was nervous (Mariko, Yuki, Tomochin, and Yui's voices volume is greater than Paru's)
    22 nov - her voice volume was louder than the previous show. which is good.
    28 nov - this was a success. somehow she lead the girls with her sing and dance
    30 nov - in music station Ah, This is the "center" quality, she should be like this or better if she want to be a center

Overall, she learns fast..... well, when AKB48 sing their old song, Mayu/ Jurina took Acchans potition and Mayu/Jurina's potition is filled in by Paruru..haha

17. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I don't know if you could call it fast actually... 9th gen already been around for what, 3 years maybe?
    And comparing her progress with her peers like, say Yuihan her fellow 9th gen, she sure seems slower though

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I heard Jurina learned all of team K's stage in to 2 days when she started doing her transfer activites, Are you saying Haruka learned an entire stage in one?

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I read someone compared Paruru and Acchan in other thread, then saying the current Paruru being better than Acchan 6 years ago. Made me rolled my eyes, srsly. Ofc she's better, how long has she been in AKB48 since she were KKS? [think]

Onto my opinion on Paruru:
    Yes, she is cute, especially when it's static. When it's dynamic, not my cup of tea. I came to appreciate her recent effort, though.

But still, I'd rather them push Ricchan than Paruru. :awesome:

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    keep in mind that what have made Justin Bieber famous was his anti, and all the bashing around him because he sucks etc. It wasn't clearly thanks to his fans that he got this famous.

Think about it. The more you hate her, the more she will get noticed being "the one being bashed".

Overall, even hate is better than indifference. People cry because they loose place to the senbatsu, but if you remember uchida mayumi (who got a center position in janken+ position in the third)...well she never got to even top 64.

Paruru is not my oshi, and i don't hate her. What i like though, is her potential. Give time to idol to bloom(sasshi, yui, who steadily skyrocketted from scratch without push). And i will repeat endlessly, she is NOT Ace yet. She is only a candidate. Many other member got potential and it will be to the japanese ota to decide in the 5th election.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.