Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm...of course I have my own feelings about Paruru...however, I guess that everything that has been said here actually belongs to the 'official bashing thread': 'Why won't you like my oshi!?'
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3133
    I mean, that thread was created to prevent people from creating individual threads like this so in the end there are two threads about each member (the 'we love her' one and the 'why I hate her' one) :dunno:

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Honestly if Yui didn't exist, I would find it a LOT easier to support paru

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Its not that Paruru is so bad, its that Yui is better. And if I were going to pick an AKB girl with the most similarities to Paruru, its Yui. Both are 9th Gens who are cute and shy, but Yui beats Paruru in her performing skills.

Its not that Yui is extraordinarily talented. She's good for sure, but there are other good singers in the new generation (Iwata Karen) and good dancers (Tano Yuka, etc.). It just happens that Yui was pushed first, and fans took to her. Also, Yui's adaptation to the idol and Senbatsu life has been very smooth and she outshines the other 9th gen girls (though many of them are very talented, Yui's put herself on a different level)

Maybe the reason Paruru is so bashed is because she carries the weight of the "new generation of AKB" on her shoulders. In many of the advertisements about the "new" AKB, Paruru is front and center. So maybe its not that so many people hate Paruru as they don't want change.

My personal opinion of Paruru is that she's remarkably cute. She needs to keep working on her facial reactions and show more sides to herself than just "cute shy girl". Her singing is fine but dancing needs work. I think if she keeps practicing she can be the next Yui, and Yui can take a more center role

4. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

well yeah Sashii, Yui, and kitarie are somewhat fast in popularity and recognition.

some people say that they got their potition without push. however, teaming them with Yuko in Not Yet would definitely making them recognized. thus, if they got swallowed by Yuko's ability, that would be the end. amazingly they survived and got a great position in senbatsu Unit (Kitarie has lost it though).

the problem is they finished their KKS too early, skyrocketing, but Acchan, Yuko, Yuki, Takamina, Tomochin, Mariko, Haruna, Mayuyu, and sometimes Miichan was there Automatically blocking their path.

I think the promotion and Push for Paru is in the right time or you can say 'luck' + STEADY
    1. Paru became undergirl in KKS team,
    2. Then still performing theatre with KKS while in team 4 and performing KKS song "Anti"
    3. After Acchan graduated, when Mayu/ Jurina filled Acchan's spot, Paru will be Mayu/Jurina's subtitude
    4. She was recognized as Senbatsu member in "UZA"
    5. Winning the 3rd Janken tournament
    6. "Eien Pressure" = a song made to suit her plus "Totteoki Christmas" plus another coupling tracks
    7. if by any chance eien pressure is a hit and succsesfull, Mayu, Jurina, Yui, Sashii, Yamamoto Sayaka will be her Rival. I don't know if Yuko, Yuki, Takamina, Tomochin, Mariko will just stay and not doing anything. (I don't care about Haruna and Miichan)

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    in 2010 when she got a bit of push, in 2011 they didn't give her any push and she was out entirely.
    She was put in sembatsu, recognized might be a different matter.
    I think if management ignores her she won't even be recognized as Miyawaki Sakura's rival

6. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Ah about that, in 2011 Paru was focusing and being put in B-sides:
    - Ougon Center (Sakura no Ki ni Narou)
    - Anti (Everyday, Katyusha)
    - Seishun to Kizukanai Mama (Flying Get)
    - Kimi no Senaka (Kaze wa Fuiteiru)
    well, you missinterpret what I mean (maybe my English somewhat lack)...what I really mean the management trusted her to be in Senbatsu team. hehe, could I categorized it as the management recognized her as a senbatsu?
    oh yeah, I forgot to mention this cute Miyawaki Sakura and Miyuki Watanabe. their performance in UZA is too good to be a gatekeeper (well, They are HKT48 and NMB48 front girls anyway) hey hey, is it just me or they are a little bit erotic and sensual??

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Sorry I should have been more clear I was referring to the sembatsu election Where when pushed near the front she can actually get in, but when she's not getting preferential treatment even the fans don't notice her.
    No one trusts all of managements judgments. Why do you there is so much backlash?
    It's you, hopefully just you.

8. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

I hate to say this. but..usually Acchan, Yuko, Takamina, Yuki-rin, Mayuyu, Mariko, M.Rena, Tomochin (and Haruna,Miichan) stands out (whether they are pushed or it is their own charm).

so you are one of management hater. the truth is I'm still wondering what is the standard to choose the senbatsu team..

in UZA
    -Yuko, Takamina, Yuki-rin, Mayuyu, Mariko, Tomochin, Haruna, Miichan is a given
    -we got 6 girls from HKT, NMB and SKE (but considering Jurina and Sashii there, I know this is a scheme).
    -plus Paruru and Yui

damn..why is it like this : 8 girls permanent senbatsu + 6 from sister groups (including Rena,Jurina and Sashii)+ Paru and Yui??
    if it's like this except Paru/Yui lost the management favor, no one got the chance..

9. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Whoever bring in the most money :awesome:

10. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    THIS. Totally off topic but this is especially noticeable with their marketing strategy with the new single. Though the entertainment industry is... Well an industry so I don't blame them xP

11. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

I'm starting to warm up to her! I didn't think she had much of a personality at first but as times gone on and she's appeared more I'm starting to like her more.

I just don't understand much of the aggressive that comes from some people but I guess the fanbase is hardcore.

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Lol. It came from 2ch. Of course they are hardcore.

13. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't know how anyone can hate Paruru, she's such an angel. As for her heavy pushing, I like her so I don't have a problem with it. I didn't like her when her so call heavy pushing started, she seem abit of a fake to me. Her personality or lack of it, won me over.

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    about the UZA line up, this is very logical for the management to do that way, because

-UZA is the single to "promote" all the akb48 family
    -They must rely on kami7 to keep the interest and the popularity high on the single
    -At the same time they stand up members they think are the Ace of the new generation

in this format it's like a dream team on each senbatsu single. Their Strategy is quite reliable and honestly i would have done the same.

If you give the same screen time for everyone, akb48 wouldn't have been the phenomen we all know.

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Just saw the Mechaike special...

Man, those producers are really good at getting emotion out of you. Why they gotta play Aerosmith over the handshake event, lol.

I like seeing people do well and improving so it was fun to watch. Maybe she'll start getting better?

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It's kinda scary when you think about it though, Aki-P and Fuji just manipulating the opinions of thousands of people all over the world regarding a member just because they paired up Yabeshi (who coincidentally looks like her father) and a girl who could very well be her daughter for a day. Show a few clips, juxtapose a nice song and bam we have recreated a girls image over the course of 45 minutes. Not saying Paruru is evil or its all staged (Though it is staged to a certain extent), but it is frightening to consider how Ninety Nine and Aki-P fixed her public image so rapidly.

Variety-wise it was A+! Got a 15.8% viewership rating and they learned from the previous time AKB was one by putting it second after the debuet with Matsuzaka and Takei. Definitely improved the ratings that way by witholding AKB until the end thus forcing people to tune in to watch Paruru.

17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^

Spin it however you want to justify it for you. It was good for AKB, Paruru and the shows ratings. End of story.

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I definitely enjoyed it and like Paruru a lot better now. I mean, I love Nine Nine and I love AKB, what's not to love about it? It's just that there is definitely a business component to it as well.

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i didn't really get the paru part cus i don't understand japanese, maybe it'll get subbed? the other parts were awesome tho

20. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Redirector, maybe you can add a survery in this thread,, like

Do you Like Paruru "yes" or "no"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.