Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    Holy Cow what dont you understand about Janken single and what it means.

But ya with that shallow of a attitude about AKB48 maybe it is a good time to maybe explore some other of the tons of idol groups in JApan. Maybe you will find something more up your alley.

2. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I do understand what the Janken single is, thank you, and I've been skipping on it. I'm saying if the next single is of the same theme and Paruru does not improve, it impacts my enjoyment of, and consequently my support to, the group. Different people enjoy the entertainment they get from the group differently. You may like watching one of the members improve, that the improvement you get to watch is the "essence" of AKB. I get that, but IF you throw an unpolished member right front at the center in the media all the time, I will have problem with that (note the speculation, to me this has not happened yet, anyway).

All my post boils down to is I do not really enjoy AKB48 as a whole while Paruru is the focal point while there are other members that I enjoy watching a lot more, no need to accuse me of being shallow in my enjoyment of the group.

3. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    ^ In a way, I do agree but another side of me says you won't give her a chance. We will see Paruru some shape or form, more like her sharing center with Yuuko or such. Now I think there are other members that deserves more than Paruru but really? You're not supporting AKB anymore just because of her? Honestly, we are going to see her no matter what. It's like saying I won't support AKB because she's a ponkotsu forever.

I'm no Paruru oshi or anything but that special showed a lot about her. At the end, I'm giving her a chance for next years singles. If she doesn't get her act up THEN I will go anti on her.

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ To be fair, that's the best move he could do. Rather than just go anti and complain while still supporting the group, not buying a move many others can do as showing the producer (Akimoto) That many members just do not support the of her as center is usually the move that gets changes. Besides there are ways to support other members but not the ones they don't like. Plus you don't have to be fan of all the girls, you just have to be willing to give them all a fair shot to decide which ones you like, which ones you can tolerate and which ones you can't tolerate in this case Haruka.

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I don't like her looks (my personal opinion, I have my own taste) and I don't think she's really that talented (but again it's just my opinion). I don't think she, or ANYONE EVER should get the HUGE push she's getting. Pretty much everyone else (if not every single person? Not quite sure) when they were new to Senbatsu, didn't get pushed ahead of the top members. Okay I'm not talking Eien Pressure, I'm talking the Christmas song. She's in front of Yukirin and Kojiharu and Tomochin and I don't think that's fair. Nobody else gets pushed in front of Kami7 that much. I don't like that.

But that said, that's a problem I have with MANAGEMENT, not Haruka Shimazaki herself. I would have that problem with management no matter who it was. I just feel like anyone who gets pushed up to senbatsu needs to start in the middle or back for around a year before maybe moving forward... I never see Yui up in your face in the front, for example. I get that there's reasons, they need to find a new center... But why not EASE Paruru and other candidates up, and just let Mayu and Yuko and Jurina and whoever else center for a year, while you ease them in slowly. I don't think Mayu and Jurina will be going anywhere soon. I just think it's not fair to everyone to have her pushed up to the third or fourth position over the more popular and senior members. They can put her 8th or 9th or so and still feature her a lot.

About the bashing of her personally, I think that's the lowest you can go. For any public figure. I think it's fine if they're not your type and you do not enjoy their brand of entertainment. If you're not a fan, if you're a logical and reasonable anti, that's perfectly fine. But if you go say to disappear from the entertainment business all together or if you tell her to die or something, that's just not cool. I don't like Paruru at all as an idol really, she's not my type. But I don't really mind her being IN AKB because that's her job and if there are people who do like her, and she can entertain at least some of the fans, I think that's fine. I'll just not pay much attention to her or others I don't like as much, and give my attention to my favorite idols. That's all. I think it's wrong to wish terrible things on any human... While I have a problem with her public image, I don't have a problem with Haruka Shimazaki the human being. She's not a bad person, she never hurt anyone, especially not the crazy insane haters who want her to disappear... It's okay if you're not a fan, but when things get personal and you wish her life was worse, that's when you have to draw the line. She might not be a great idol, or maybe some people think she is. Doesn't matter, either way, she's not a bad PERSON...

Paruru is not my type of idol, I don't really like her image, and I feel like her "talents" are not that special. That's just my opinion. But I don't think she's a bad person deserving of such levels of hate. It's okay to hate their image but please don't cross the line that makes you a cruel human being by wishing terrible things on another. It's no different for a public figure or any other person in that sense. Basically, I don't care if you're a fan or not, that shouldn't even matter... I just hate when people make such terrible threats.

Sorry for the long post.

6. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

Reasons Why Fans Hate Paruru
    Random list

1. She's considered as a candidate to be the Next Ace

2. She's having major pushed lately but fans don't see any improvement
    on her performance skill.

3. the Janken Tournament was a hoax to give her a chance
    to be the center most likely an experimental project of Aki-P
    to test Paruru's competence but made good coupling songs
    just to be sure it sells.

4. Paruru selling point is a shy,untalented but cute teen girl
    who needs improvement and will improve over the course of AKB48 single/years to come
    yeah, just like Acchan's legend but at least Acchan live up to the expectation.

5. Lacks motivation the reason why she auditioned AKB48 is because
    she want's to be closed to her beloved AKB48 idols.

6. She has a stoic face most likely why many considered her to be boring

7. Doesn't have that same feeling,charm or aura like what Kami-7 had.

8. Paruru's priority level now is higher than Media Senbatsu and the Gatekeepers
    like on the level of Yuko and Mayu.

9. Mediocre performance and acting skills.

10. Currently a Senbatsu Member starting from Uza and Eien Pressure.
    Eien Presuure sucks except Yukirin,Yui-han,Tomochin,Mariko-sama and Umechan.

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

First time I ever heard of this. True? What members exactly did she want to get close to? [hehe] Kinda makes me like her more. :inlove:

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^is that hard to believe? there's a million other people who would join for that reason lol. I think what he means is she joined for that reason but once she got there she didn't have any motivation to develop herself further. She was like...."cool..." [cool]

9. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

10. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Every idol/group is going to receive bashing, no matter how good or how bad you are. Its just how you fans want to deal with it. The mature thing to do is basically to ignore and continue supporting your idol and well not starting a fan war by arguing how good your idol is. Every akb member has their flaws, things that anti's wont stop attacking. To put it simply, the best way to stop all the bashing is to ignore it completely. (or if the member improves drastically)

personally, i neither dislike nor like Paruru. Neutral about her, but like i've said before i think Mayuyu is a better candidate for center. Lets see if she improves in the next single

11. Mayuyu123

Mayuyu123 Kenkyuusei

I notice that Paruru has more tags in 48confessions and is still being attacked by that hate blog, i dont know if these people are playing games or if Paruru should hire a security secret service team or something [speechless]

I think the hate Paruru get could escalate and someone might physically harm her one of these days.

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I dont' think there's any Paruru haters in Japan (or not many anyways)....so unless those idiots intend to get themselves killed by angry wotas/arrested by the authorities, I doubt anyone would harm her.

Besides, these are most likely e-warriors, they wouldn't even have the balls guts to meet her in person* :fp:

* - Considering Ishihara Shintaro is still standing alive after he pretty much offended the greater most of the anime community (2ch and Western), who probably still wants him dead even today.....yeah, I doubt any of these 'haters' will dare to do anything to Paruru, even if they live in Japan.

Not the best analogy, but it just goes to show that these E-warriors will just keep talking and living in their make-believe world, so the best thing we can do is just ignore them.

That said, I find this hate on Paruru to be extremely ridiculous - I mean, she's just another member of AKB, so what if the management decides to push her to be the next ace? Heck, the management pushes members every now and then from Yui/Jurina back during Majisuka Gakuen 1 & 2 to Sasshi just several few months back, so what makes Paruru so undeserving of it or so wrong of her being pushed?

Honestly, these 'haters' should learn either adapt to the fact that the Management can push whoever the damn they want to be the next center (and have the freedom to do so), or just leave the 48-fandom altogether, we certainly don't need their hatred tarnishing the image of AKB fans.

13. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

Actually after reading the tumblr page dedicated to paruru haters
    I felt pity for her and I think that I should watch the Mechaike SP
    so, I could understand her more but I'm still not convinced that she
    should be the next center of AkB48 since she's still not exerting more effort
    even though she was given the role of Team 4 face and center and blew it up.
    if she could not even handle a team as the center how can she handle a whole group.
    though she could be part of the future Kami-7.

14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Just a guess but somehow i doubt she wants or needs your pity

Ok your gonna make this statement after you make this one below?

I bet you avoid watching things she is in to start with and we are suppose to take stock in your opinion? Please! :fp:

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^ I... suppose it's just a phrasing error he/she made...

Well at least I hope it is :^^;:

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

If the Sasshihara haters didn't 'get her' for her betrayal of them I doubt the Paruru haters will gather enough energy to chase after her. And anyway she is kind of innocuous.

Paruru seems to be this clueless creature caught that caught a wave. She really looks the part and would probably make a very popular centre, if only she had some sort of other talent. I kinda feel sorry for her (if she wants or needs it or not) that it is all their for the taking, if only she could do something really well. Acchan seems to be kinda the same though with a vanilla personality, get caught up as centre, but luckily she learned to sing a bit, not a great voice at all, but could sing most stuff in tune, of yeh and she became a good dancer.

Don't really care who ends up as AKB center, don't think it makes a difference anymore. But I would actually like to see Paruru succeed, why not? She seems as nice as the next girl there.

17. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

well, if she wants to rank high she needs to impress every single fans of AKB48
    every big thing starts from small beginnings so don't tell me that she doesn't need
    pity to any AKB48 fans right now because with all the bashing she's getting she need
    encouragement from the fans even one letter of a fan full of encouragement can boost the girls confident

and I didn't ask for your opinion and
    your opinion alone and my opinion doesn't influence everyone on the fandom
    and I never tried to influence others by stating those things
    I just type what I think
    geez, what's with you
    If you don't want to know what others think then
    please don't participate on the forum.

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^People have a right to state their opinions, but people are allowed to argue against such opinions if it conflicts with their own. Don't just write things like "don't argue against my opinion"

19. tiboom

tiboom Kenkyuusei

haters should start learning that Aki-p doesn't really care about these complaints,he eventually make paruru as senbatsu from now on (maybe) [hehe]

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Haters are going to hate so it's best to leave them be.

Many people don't like certain members when pushed, probably because it's either not a popular member or not their oshi. Tough! Get over it!

I don't mind Paruru being the new ace but think that all the girls should be given a chance to promote themselves for that position instead of management deciding who becomes the new ace.

Remember when other members were pushed in the past like Jurina. She still has haters. Heck, remember when Acchan was pushed early in the formulative years. She had lots of haters but more people liked/loved her.

There are times that management don't give a damn about fan choices and decided to not even push certain girls (i.e. Amina and Sayaka A. and countless others).

Basically, whoever you like or dislike, it does Not matter. AKB's management will ultimately decide who they want to push and people should just get used to it especially newer fans. Otherwise, this cycle of hate just continues. :hmm:

Paruru knows, based on blogs from other members, that she's being pushed by management to be the next ace and she's felt the pressure, just like Acchan has for all her years.

Whether it works out is too soon to tell.

Is it too hard to give her the benefit of the doubt and just support her?
    If the other AKB girls are supporting her, why can't fans? [aup]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.