Shimazaki Haruka Bashing

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Redirector, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

The thing is, haters are usually louder than supporters.

I am starting to like her more and more, and whilst I don't think she'll be the next "Ace", I wouldn't mind seeing her in the top 5 members in the next few years

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Paruru is my second fav but would not want her to be the ace of AKB48. She still has a lot to learn and the pressure with the position would prob be too much for her. We'll know more about who will be the ace in upcoming albums after all these special albums are out of way.

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    @jaymiz: no, lol, haters and supporters are equally loud. You can see in this topic so clearly. :awesome:

4. ujtesting

ujtesting Kenkyuusei

^lots of people are not paruru supporters, we are just against the hate.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, regardless of any bash, Paruru should polish herself more if she wants this to stop. Prove to the people hating her that she IS as potential as other future aces and that she's not Acchan clone. Quoting from the director of the Nemousu Broadway SP's stage play, "Fake it until you make it". :awesome:

6. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

well, clearly I never intended that "don't argue with my opinion" your saying
    I even implicated that other people should respect others opinion
    but the way Voightkampff said it was like "who the hell are you to think that we will
    take your opinion" seriously? Voightkampff does not argue to what I wrote but
    he was belittling my intelligence and opinion. what's with this guy
    mr/mrs-knows-it-all

anyway in the spirit of Christmas, let's jut forget about it
    back to the topic
    I watch the recent Music Station,where AKB48 perform another medley
    and Eien Pressure was catchy imo but still Paruru doesn't still give the
    feeling of a Center or anything that will par with the Kami-7 aura/stage presence
    she can be one of the top members of AKB48 but not because she's that good like Yuko
    but maybe because of popularity or maybe she can pull it off like Takamina
    who was named as one of the worst dancer with Acchan at the start of AKB48
    Takamina and Acchan had to stayed longer to practice the choreography but with
    Paruru's age I don't think she can do it if she won't exert more effort.
    like the old saying No Pain,No Gain

7. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I wonder how many how many of her antis/haters are actually open to the idea of her improving. How many of you see her appear on a variety show and take your pitchforks out right away? How many of you actively follow her mobame, google+, theater performances and variety shows she appears in?

She has been trying to improve herself in tv shows, maybe not enough but it's a start. There's nothing wrong with criticizing her but if you're not open to her improving at all and just doing it because of a knee jerk reaction then it's quite pointless and pathetic to see.

8. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

The way I see this, I would never go as far as bashing anyone in AKB48 like Paruru. I mean, I would rather see her improve and find something that works in her favor just so that it doesn't make her boring to those that see her that way. Of course, some feel that there are other deserving members that should be pushed but management sees it differently and this leads to the bashing that we see today.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Seeing her grow is one thing, but after 3 years it almost seems random that it's been decided that she should be the next center candidate, I mean plenty of members have grown some many even more that Haruka so it seems random that she gets the next push. It's like rewarding the girl who got 37th place on test with a class of 50 students. Sure she is not the best, but there are some many others that have grown much more impressively than Haruka so why make the student for all the special rewards her?

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I don't get it how can that single tumblr account can be considered as a 'hater' :lol: I meant if you look up at how he paraphrase his word you can definitely tell he is just fooling around and made fun of the current situation. Burning consitution, letter for the Prime Minister, if he really hates her that much then why hasn't he file a lawsuit yet? If she wants to critics Paru then she should've just criticized her performance or any other parts, instead he chose to write down those idiotic posts on that account :lol: To be honest, everytime I read that blog I laughed my ass off and even telling my friends to visit it for lulz. None of them has grown any hate on Paruru, even actually reversed they got curious with what happen to Paruru and then has now become liking her.

11. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

I don't think that guys can file a lawsuit against Paruru anyway
    there is no charges :D
    that's why he did that Tumblr page
    so, that guys can express his/her feeling towards Paruru freely
    but your right when I read that tumblr page
    I was laughing while I'm reading those ridiculous bashing
    and I felt bad for Paruru but she's not the only one on the AKB48 fandom
    who has haters like this.
    I think that person really disapprove Paruru as a next center candidate and a AKB48 member also
    but he just did it sarcastically, as a way of showing hatred to Paruru
    so, meaning those are Paruru hater since they are mocking her sarcastically.

12. sircamjim

sircamjim Kenkyuusei

People easily can forget that entertainment business people are human beings and AKB girls are young girls that started at very young age and also might have less social experience but experience difficult things that can really harm anybody like extreme competition, high amount of physical and emotional stress, harassment, creepy fans, even death threats. Also the bigger the fandom, the more radical thoughts / opinions and more creepy, actions. Fortunately a lot of this harsh opinions doesn't get to them.

My opinion is that she is a cute and interesting center in Eien. She isn't the center that I'd like to see in a lot of singles but at least to me she did a good work. Yes, she might not be as beautiful, talented dancer,etc than other girls but I like her and I'll start to put attention to her. I don't see the problem being "randomly" selected in the jankenpon tournament ("randomly" 'cause to me AKS staff seeded some members like Itano, Moeno, Yui and the center keeping popular and more or less popular members in the song and pushing her to center)

Finally, it's not like AKB, AKS or any specific member owns anything, they have a job and are in TV 'cause us, the fans, but also they give us their effort. I always say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it" If AKS take a big and stupid decision their sales will be affected. It's not the end of the world if she gets center or becomes an ACE.

13. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

Paruru: salty reaction (in handshake events) is real me

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2071969100
    (how to call the behavior in handshake events? treatment or reaction? let me just call it reaction temporarily...)

Paruru: "Salty reaction (in handshake events) belongs to the real me. Those who seek kami reaction please go to Miruki."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(The dialog previously mentioned her solo handshake event shown in めちゃイケSP, where Paruru started with salty reaction while ended with kami reaction.)

Paruru: well, when it comes to which one was the real me, of course it was the one at the beginning,when I didn't disguise myself, displaying my completely sincere character. The one later with the idea of kami reaction was deliberately varnished. Thus it afflicts whether to be genuine or kami; which style one of me was preferred by fans?

Paruru:: As an idol or artist, I'm not fond of those who disguise themselves. I resonate with the ones still presenting human nature......

Interviewer/Reporterr: so probably it is better not to force yourself to pretend...?

Paruru:: how to say...so...i think that fans who expect kami reaction can simply go to Miruki.

14. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Re: Paruru: salty reaction (in handshake events) is real me

Wow. Haters see Paruru as a weak "please protect me" type of girl, but saying this out loud about herself is actually quite brave and gutsy. Of course fans want a pleasant reaction from their Oshi when they shake hands with them, it's just that Paruru is still working on improving herself and refuses to fake an exciting reaction. I think she wants to work up to her own kami reaction without the least bit of faking along the way. She's being completely honest and she's telling the people who have called her present handshakes "salty" to basically accept her or go to somebody else's booth. I've fallen in love with her even more~ :inlove:

15. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Re: Paruru: salty reaction (in handshake events) is real me

Like i said in the Paruru thread it is at least commendable that she stays true to herself and doesn't put forth a fake or gimmicky persona.

I think people should stop pushing her to become like this or that.

I never understood people that kept saying she is going to bloom like Acchan (whatever that means). Acchan never bloomed. She was shy and that went away when she grew up as does with most people. Paruru is already 18. What you see is what you get with her. I also like that she mentioned Miruki. Almost like she was saying if you want me to become like that then why not just go to a person that is already like that.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Merged "Paruru: salty reaction (in handshake events)" thread into the existing 'bashing' discussion thread.

As a side note, I was watching the Music Station Super Live with some Japanese girls who don't really follow AKB, and they were asking me who each girl was etc. When Shimazaki came on screen I mentioned that there's all this discussion about her being the future centre, the three of them said "かわいくない。" (not cute) at once. A very interesting and immediate reaction... (one of them was absolutely firm that Mayuyu is the cutest and should be the centre, the other two didn't really have an opinion)

17. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

As cute of Mayuyu is, I just don't see her being centre, she just doesn't have the presence to represent AKB that people such a Yuuko and Jurina have, even if I'm not huge fans of theirs either

18. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Well then who will be the next Ace? I personally think it'd be pretty freakin' cruel to not make Mayuyu the next center. She has expressed her feelings of wanting to be #1 multiple times before, and she even ranked #2 in the sousenkyo! Aki-P can't ignore that. Plus, Jurina can't be the next center of AKB, at least not until she's actually completely transferred in AKB48 and is no longer doing SKE activities on the side. The pressure and work load of basically being the center for 2 groups would completely crush her. She's only 15 remember? Mayuyu has dedication, has proven she can do well on her own (ex: her solo singles), and has every right to have the title. She has plenty of presence, it's why she's popular! Besides, she's lately been getting Acchan's positions in almost every song (Acchan) played center in anyway.

But on a side note, I really hope Aki-P just picks someone already. He's torturing Yuko, making her stay in AKB for so long. It's also pretty obvious he made her the new Team K captain just to chain her down for a few more years so she wouldn't leave. Yuko needs to say enough is enough, graduate, and then begin her well deserved, long and successful life as an actress.

19. jaymiz

jaymiz Kenkyuusei

Don't get me wrong, I obviously know how successful and popular she is and I'm not doubting her abilities and passion in any way. But I just couldn't imagine the songs and dances if she was centre, I don't think we'd get another Uza or Flying Get with her as centre, she's too cute as ridiculous as that may sound.

I guess we'd just have to see because she'll probably most likely win the 2013 election and that's when she will solidify as centre.

20. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

I suppose you're right. But she didn't exactly stick out like a sore thumb in UZA, she was actually decent. Besides, she can be cool/serious when she wants too. That's why she's Nezumi :D But I really hope she does win the next election, then Aki-P will stop taking some pressure off of Yuko and begin to let her go.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.