Single [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd [Moshimo Watashi...] (2013/01/09)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Arubaro, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd 「Moshimo Watashi...」 (2013/01/

I missed yesterday's concert and Wasamin's spot....however it was on Youtube now gone...but I have it so will load to Dailymotion later.

EDIT...well here it is from the other night.

[dm]xwzng6_2ndsinglelive_music[/dm]

They removed the Wasamin Miwa clip...at 53,000 views 500 likes 11 dislikes....however is a Dailymotion version here still and is worth watching over...

[dm]xwvp8v_duet1_music[/dm]

2. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Remember that today 26/01 Wasamin appearing again on MUSIC FAIR, now singing her "Moshimo Watashi..." with accompanying background music by Shunya Shimizu(on Piano) and Yuki Hanai(on Violin). So watch it. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

また岩佐は、発売中の2ndシングル「もしも私が空に住んでいたら」を花井悠希(Violin)と清水俊也(Piano)によるシンプルな編成で歌い上げる。

http://natalie.mu/music/news/83223

-

Was interesting to watch it (lots of misaki and tomu) but I was waiting that she would sing something. :rolleyes:

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

And Wasamin is going to perform the magic of being in two places at once tonight....singing at Music Fair and Request Hour... she can do it all. ;)

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    LMAO

I didn't realize that will be aired at the same time. I have completely forgotten the fug RH.

====

[EDIT]

MUSIC FAIR Performance 130126:
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/58241887[/vimeo]
    PW: stage48

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Here is my Dailymotion version....should be permanent...as they will eventually take down the Youtube version as they did her Miwa duet..

Wasamin is getting a lot of important lessons and experience in doing these duets, acoustic and classical backings to her solos....top level stuff. This is one where you have to have the volume up to hear it properly.

Wasamin had one note a micro tone off... sort of sounded a bit strange for that half a second, so listened to that little segement half a dozen times to work out what was going on....just a micro tone on one note, but probably most will not notice it. Is pretty unusual for Wasamin as she almost never goes of key, even for a note. Put it down to the different type of accompaniment which would have felt very odd.

As a singer she is miles ahead of everybody else in akb now, as you would expect of course given the environment she has to perform in.

[dm]xx1iiu_2ndcdlivemf_music[/dm]

6. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Just a extra data,

According to a chart made it by Cansystem cable radio network company, "Moshimo Watashi ga Sora ni Sundeitara" since December 28th, 2012 to January 25th, 2013. It ranked 16th on a "Japanese Music Wired ranking request chart". Note that the ranking of requested songs are in a time range of twelve~fifteen weeks, practically started since October 20th from last year to January 25th from this year. So, Wasamin's second single only had recent entry to classificator system the day December 28th, from last year.

有線ランキング・チャート ~ 週間邦楽リクエストチャート-TOP150-

2013/01/25付(2013.01.12-2013.01.18) - 1位 ~ 50位
    Chart outcomes January 25th, 2013(between January 12th and January 18th):

[​IMG]_____[​IMG]

(Too lazy for trying to romanize/translate the complete list but is like about 150 tittles from several artists).

https://www.cansystem.info/chart/
    http://ranking.cansystem.info/song/?sn= ... 92%B2&tp=1

======
    [EDIT]
    Wasamin will appear in NHK Song Concert "Fell in love with the Enka Heart Hometown" to be held the upcoming February 5th, 2013 at 20:00PM JST.
    (Will be held a second to the next day too Feburary 6th at 11:05AM JST but Wasamin she's not included in the payroll of cast).

The Artists cast:

Source in japanese: https://pid.nhk.or.jp/pid04/ProgramIntr ... 5-21-01927
    Also I checked the NHK World Premium's website and will be aired via this channel too: http://nhkworldpremium.com/program/deta ... false&c=26

On other news; Ms. Sanae Jonouchi was awarded with "Fujita Masato" prize and during the press conference while she gave her speech and stuff, she took advantage to give it cheers and support to Wasamin.

Source: http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainmen ... T00016.htm

On random things; in Youtube I found these clips that are covers of Moshimo" and "Flying Get" made by this anonymous user/person.

(open the spoilers)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qzSv3of4-E[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5XIHe_UZiA[/yt]

7. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

[/quote]

That is great....she has few things with Nagarpro coming up too...oh and she has her trusty electric guitar out as well...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiwDY_QSaPc[/yt]

8. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^
    About that video, At the beginning is shown that some of the Nagara Pro's crew conformed by Mr. Yukata Yamakawa, Toshimi Tagawa, Ms. Kaori Mizumori, Kiyoshi Hikawa, Tsukushi Morikawa, Hayabusa and Misaki Iwasa they were at the Sensou-ji Temple in Tokyo to praying for the success of Nagara-Group's event "New Year Enka Festival" 2013("Shinshunenka") that will be held in three different cities the next Feb/7th at Nagoya Nippon Gaishi Hall(Thu), Feb/9th at Osaka-Jo Hall(Sat) and finally Feb/23th at Yokohama Arena(Sat).

(She'll be promoting her second single in these events)

In almost all the video only senpais just speak, but Mr. Yamakawa mentions that he(and Kiyoshi Hikawa) conforms a band with some of the nagara's artists and that Wasamin will playing the Electric guitar. According the Daily's article, Wasamin has practiced for like a month under a special training for that and so I guess this band will debut on these concerts. :awesome:

Also the article mentions that what is the thing that Wasamin wants to do when she turns 20 years old. And she says, "I want to drink Sake with the members"( :lol: awesome answer!!), this question has reference with AKB48 because today will be held the Wasamin's Sentansai at AKB Theater. (Note the article is from like two weeks ago)

To finish and as personal comment, I can infer that at least from the Nagara Pro's side, exists the complete interest in promoting Wasamin even Senpais like Mr. Yamakawa that since Wasamin was joined this agency He's one of her main supporters in that people realize and consider the great potential and talent that Wasamin has. [​IMG]

Article in Daily.co.jp was published the past Jan.14th(source): http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip ... 8355.shtml

[​IMG]

9. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

MUSIC FAIR PERFORMANCE
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahE53gNNvkI[/yt]

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I know she is doing stuff but it just feels they are under promoting this single.

But I guess pretty hard to teIl from where I am sitting.

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^ Too many other AKB distractions taking all the headlines.

Anyway, I am sure there will be much more promotion in time.

12. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Remember that today Wasamin will perform her "Moshimo Watashi ga Sora ni Sundeitara" at the NHK Enka event,

Hopefully we can see her performance in somewhere.

Btw, she has like three handshake events this week in promotion of her single. She'll be pretty busy.

13. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Her NHK performance tonight...I will add a more permanent Dailymotion version later...

Strong clean voice all the way through... loved her progress!!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQRrjGUdpg[/yt]

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

She did a great job :) Moshimo Watashi isn't as good of a song as Mujin Eki in my opinion, but Wasamin makes it sound awesome every time. I heard her voice falter once near the end, and she looked a bit sad at the finish so I think she was aware of it too. Still, I'm very proud of her :)

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Such a classy version, and such a classy idol. I didn't hear any problems in there. I thought she did an excellent job.

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Had another listen, sounded even better than I originally thought - on-song all the way through. I'm usually fairly careful to pick up problems, couldn't find any 'dirt' in her voice on this one. I think what may have sounded like a bit of 'dirt' near the end was actually a bit of 'tinsel' Wasamin added in the the two note changes at 2.10 - 2.11, actually was quite interesting...but on reflection they were normal, just hit a bit harder than normal for effect, perfect.

Put it on again maximum screen and volume up.....reckon that was just about flawless...her best voice throughout a song so far.

In fact I think maybe she made a deliberate decision to sing this one a bit more louldly all the way through...this had that strong Wasamin feel to it. Or/Also the orchestral music was very light compared to the backing in her CD which made her voice more of a feature.

I think the takeaway from this performance for non AKB fans is that Wasamin does have a voice. To Wasamin fans, you don't have to worry about this girl no more, she really is a singer in the genuine singers world. She is just that far ahead of everybody else now..

17. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Re: [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd 「Moshimo Watashi」

^
    I couldn't agree more,

She showed a wide vocal registry and tones, she varied since low tones through midtones to reach higher ranges. She articulated splendidly the high notes without stressing too much nor breaking her voice. The texture of her voice was smooth and sweet to deep bass and somewhat hoarse.

Her subtext was great, as many may know, the singers usually need to connect their minds and emotions to tell the story of the song. This custom property of the meaning of the song is the everything. The deeper meaning which the artist conveys its own interpretation of the lyrics, to reach out to the audience and that these feel and believe. And all that's exactly what Wasamin did.

I like the fact in how Wasamin setting the stage presence, eye contact usage, body language in the way of make hand movements and head's mild rocking(kinda head voice), facial expressions according the feelings of verses. All flawless.

Yeah I thought similar on a first glance/listened, I think when she did the quick change of tones she made misuse her throat instead of her diaphragm to reach the note, is common when you use the throat like that, you scrapes it, obviously causes pain and therefore a bump in the linear current harmony. That can be corrected with some vocal exercises and breathing in singing lessons.

Later trying to read her blog And the subsequent responses of the public, I can suggest that she just was kind of nervous. It is common to note that before these events she's always quite concerned and she make it noted in her google+ though everytime she steps on that stage(or any other) she only gaining more and more confidence. I think is only a matter of maturity, that is, I mean artistic maturity.

The contralto at 1:12 minute is pure win. highly advisable to watch.

[EDIT]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/59119365[/vimeo]

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

She really has done a lot of variety now. Singing to guitar; piano and violin, duet with Miwa, lots and lots of live stage and tv stuff, a variety of voices... heavy rotation, flying get...were great.

If anybody in the Senbatsu came out and sang like this there would be predictions of their greatness and so forth [think]

I know she is selling Moshimo Watashi.... but hope she also does some live of the coupling songs which would be so interesting to see.

At her birthday stage she really was in high spirits having a ball...hope she can be resilient and weather the criticism that will inevitably come for one reason or another. I hope they are coaching her on this aspect of being a performer.

19. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Re: [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd 「Moshimo Watashi」

^
    Do you mean with this public?, the Enka one?, ...Well... it depend in who of them do it, but I bet for a absolutely No. This event was unrelated to AKB in the slightest with a completely different audience ignoring the fact which you could notice in how some dudes had screaming for Wasamin but I'm sure that they weren't more than a couple of guys, guess.

Well she already performed Flying Get in her first single's release event at La Pista though only were a few seconds broadcast on a morning show. When were the first weeks of Mujin Eki released, I don't remember that she have performed as soon a coupling song aside of the main song in TV, I only could see Heavy Rotation's interpretation in events. Eventually with the time she appeared in Shows like Dai! Tensai Terebi singing Heavy Rotation. Is just a matter of time in my opinion so I will wait quietly.

Finally, Moshimo Watashi ga Sora ni Sundeitara vocal only version:

Without the Arrangements, probably the author has used an "inverter" effect, where was subtracted the music part from the track.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/59273160[/vimeo]
    MP3[DD]: http://www.mediafire.com/?8t6xfrp97oqdi7f
    (Props to vaio550~)

Wingom translated the song from the kanji(also romanize) if you want to know what the lyrics says,

Go!=> http://wingom.livejournal.com/23943.html

20. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that...ha ... the song sounds better without the backing music...!

Well that was just Sooo gorgeous voice only track of Wasamin singing Moshimo Watshi.. that I downloaded it onto my mobile, transferred it to my laptop, stripped the sound track and wifi it back to my mobile and forms part of my Wasamin play list... (I play music from my mobile phone in the car most days.)

The sound track of Wasamin voice alone....her voice so yummy.....almost no need for any backing music to that track...it sounds good already.

By Wasamin learning how to cope with criticism, I think we all know that she can be sensitive to criticism and can get down on herself quite quickly.... AND it is inevitable that during her career somebody will criticism her singing...she needs to be taught how to let criticism pass her by. I hope that is what they are doing.