Single [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd [Moshimo Watashi...] (2013/01/09)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Arubaro, Nov 5, 2012.

1. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Re: [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 2nd [Moshimo Watashi...] (2013/01/

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTMwODg0Nzk2.html[/youku]

Wasamin sang on another enka TV show last Sunday. Only Youku version is available. Hope it's not too difficult for you guys to load. By the way, Wasamin is going to appear on Music Japan this Sunday. Let's look forward to her performance.

2. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

^
    Many Thanks! @oltrebla, this thread was relatively dead, I only tended for the last weeks to post relevant things about her latest single on the Wasamin member thread, my bad.

For those ones that Youku doesn't work, here the same in Vimeo.
    (Both clips leaves the impression that is out of phase the audio from video, probably was something during the encoding)
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/62451107[/vimeo]

That was the broadcasting that she mentioned some entries ago on her blog, that she would perform her song at Youko no Enka on TV Tokyo.

As for the performance, was even superior in comparison to the one at NHK Kayo Concert posted above ages ago. I mean, her subtext was amply higher and doesn't commited any of that kind of "uncommon" intonation like the one that she had at the third verse of the last strophe during that previous performance mentioned before.

Btw, I can't wait for the day to see her performance of "Ajisai Bachi" somewhere, since that I'm still listening to her second single and I just love that song. Also, because I want to see how much she has improved since whose time that she performed it more than two years ago.

3. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Iwasa Misaki singing her "Moshimo Watashi ga Sora ni Sundeitara", at "Thursday 8 O'clock's Concerto ~ Classical Music! Nippon no Uta special~", broadcasted on TV Tokyo on April, 4th 2013.

The peformance was recorded the past February 28th, at Fukaya Municipal Cutural Hall.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/meikyoku/

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/63325459[/vimeo]

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Quite interesting then that this recording was made at a similar time a few weeks earlier. In one she has a bit of a cold and the other fine. You can see the difference it makes.

Wasamin gets too many of these colds.... she needs to take more care. She did mention once that she was worried if she suffered from hay fever.

[dm]xxara2_2ndcdlive05feb2013_music[/dm]

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

last month seems I missed putting up this performance..

[dm]xzm0q4_iilits050513_music[/dm]

7. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

The last event scheduled(on any site related to Wasamin) for "MoshiSora" is this upcoming saturday May 11th as will be held at a premium restaurant called "Sky Carrot" in the Carrot Tower building at Sangen-jaya(Setagaya, Tokyo).

From Tokuma's staff:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The thing is that's an unusual place to hold an event(at least I thought) so I'm crossing my fingers maybe to notice some pleasant news from there that day, hopefully.

Edited.

Lol, sorry for the so late reply,

Regarding that performance and knowing that was just a recording for more than three months ago. It's too late as for doing any overview or critic(also the Nippon no Uta one).

I just want to say which the Music Japan's performance which it was posted above, despite that also was a recording for posterior broadcasting, it's practically her most fresh performance as it can be noted the most recent condition of her voice, which it's quite decent too bad is from like a month and half ago, do not have too much of adjectives in mind now as everything is already said it though at this moment I haven't seen any performance recently. Hmm, I want to see more of her performances often.

As for the hay fever issue. Hmm, if she think that's due to that, so I guess she went to the clinic or wherever, specifically with an otolaryngologist to treat such symptoms, be allergic to temperature changes for example it's pretty bad for a singer in my opinion. Assuming which it's for thats then things are getting worse since in Japan right now it's the spring season and people who are allergic to pollen and shit, they'll going to have a hard time as Wasamin too. I wonder about Wasamin's voice condition right now.

8. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Is pretty easy to see when something is up with her voice quality now days having heard enough of her performances to know what is normal for her. And usually she will comment if she has had a bit of cold or throat problem. The difference in quality is easy to pick up. Plus she was/is still a learner in many respects and her consistency will improve.

We (my wife and I - she is the classic pro) have been analyzing her voice since before she had her first single, and think I have almost every TV performance and some radio and promotional events. It is has been a lucky coincidence and real treat to come in at the beginning of a singer's career to see how they develop from the raw and amateur on the path to professionalism.

Have been impressed with her musical development, especially shown in her duet with Miwa.

The main question is when will she reach the limits of her voice. She is still young and growing and no doubt will be doing voice training and exercises from time to time. But we will have luxury of seeing/hearing her reach that place one day. And then it is a matter of learning to live within what her voice is. There was some voice software we saw in our travels used by a Music faculty at a Uni that was able to determine the likely limits of a persons voice. It was used to eliminate early some singers as future Opera singers. Have been searching for that software...but no luck. Have a feeling it was created in Japan, even read a short paper on it sometime ago.

Also I guess that you don't need to have a great voice to be a good or great singer...the voice is just an instrument- style-attitude, interpretation, musicianship, flexibility, presentation and song selection etc makes the great singers.

At the moment I really love that her voice is interesting to listen to...plus unlike most of AKB in live singing she rarely gets an off tune note.

Hard to get the timing of her recordings right..since I here in the 'wilderness' get them after the event. But yes of course apart from the public debut enka event she did to reveal Mujin Eki (we were going to fly out to Japan just for that, for fun)...Akbingo will be the first recorded live tv event.

AS for my earlier comment on criticism of Wasamin that will come. I am referring to her future career, no matter how well or bad she sing, there will always be criticisms from the commentators from time to time for whatever reason. Wasamin has shown a thin skin in the past and takes even implied criticisms a bit too personally. She will learn to toughen up over time.

Just go on Youtube....even with great singers like Natalie Dessay and other Opera divas .. they will be singing magnificently...but there will be a bunch of criticisms in the comments. There will always be critics.