Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 2nd [Kono Namida wo...] 13/04/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by kimunlimited, Feb 10, 2013.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I find that to be a rude comment. Just because we don't like the cover doesn't mean we aren't supporting them. People might buy via iTunes or whatever instead - cd isn't the only way to support them. Basically what you were saying, was "like everything they do and buy it, you can't think its bad".
    If its shit IMO, its shit. I'll dislike what I want, buy what I want and support who I want. I'm buying all four, but I still think the covers are shit. Even if they are holographic, the previews look lame - that doesn't change no matter how you spin it.

2. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Interesting interpretations of my text.

I meant to insult no one and when I am trying to draw logical connections I'll will make those as clear as I can.

Do what you will or don't.

I just don't see how complaining makes anything better, even for the complainer, and I get tired of it. There are many great posts here worth reading. It gets tiresome to have to continually skim through complaints.

My apologies if my curt manner was unclear.

I am terribly sorry some find the covers less than appealing. I don't see how having this information widely available makes the world better. I hope you all can get over your disappointment.

3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I can't say that I think much of some of the elements of the covers, in particular the backgrounds on types A and C and the text styling. But this doesn't affect my order as what is important to me is what is on the disk(s) themselves.

I'm not going to sit there staring at the case ... in fact it'll likely be with the rest of my *48 CD's whilst any audio will have been imported into iTunes and any video into Plex.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Once again, discussion forum. It is not here only to report news with no feedback, it is also here for discussion. Meaning people will voice their thoughts on members, releases, and everything in between whether anyone cares to read those opinions or not. I'm almost positive no one cares about half of what I have to say but I want to say it and S48 is here for me to say it in. That's why forums exist after all, for cross-discussion, whether that be complaints or praise. Complaining makes people feel better and they like to get things like that off their chest, often just wanting someone to hear it. I would also like to point out that if there was no such thing as criticism, no one would know when they had to improve something, nor would they be very driven to improve.

I have to agree with everyone else that the covers look very unprofessional. The anime covers are cute and I see what they are trying to do with the real picture covers, but trying to make the background anime styled like that for the real pictures just doesn't match up whatsoever. Everyone's already pointed out what's wrong with the text.

It's disheartening that it looks like almost no effort has been put into these covers. Almost looks like someone busted out MS Paint.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's not about making things better (although there have been cases like Nogizaka46's second single was changed becuase the find didn't like it), but a forum. What's the point of reading in every thread "I like it", "I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIT", "OMG CANT WEIT 2 GET DIZZZZ", etc.? Isn't it better when there's something to discuss?

I still like the songs and I have hope the PV will be somehow good, but from what I've seen as of now (the covers), I don't like this very much.

EDIT: Yeah, what Silenka said lol

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Agreeing. Forum = discussion. There are forums that say "no discussion" but usually they report sales numbers or when something is on. It can't be disputed or there are proper places to dispute it. Here we can say what we want. Fan input is important, whether its merely a "cool!" or a "I love it", "I hate it" or something expanding on those. We aren't here just to talk AKB - we're here to talk to each other and make friends within the fandom: with friends, you know their likes and dislikes. Simple as pie.

We aren't complaining. We're stating we don't like them - when you complain, you often want a different outcome. We're dissatisfied that such a rich and diverse culture as the 48 family has done something so out-of-synch with that they normally do and something that looks so cheap. If you don't want complaints, don't go anywhere where people can have opinions.

"Making the world better" - these cds won't make the world better, so should we just get rid of them? I still found your second comment rather rude - I understand you have a blunt nature, but it seems like you're picking a fight without bringing much to the table. I'm not (though it may seem like it). Let's all just agree to disagree, shall we?

7. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    From tonight's radio show (with Amina).

Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Radio)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  8. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
  9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Look under the comment box. There should be a button that says download.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, if you just search in Google "Download from SoundCloud", it takes you here... ;)

11. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    ^ Yeah, that's the first thing I did but the quality isn't really there.

^^ Odd. I swear I didn't see a download button till now.

12. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I see the download button in sound cloud website near like the Like, share buttons! Hope that helps!

Here is a screenshot!
    [​IMG]

13. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

2nd Single Promotion! Includes clips from their Kila Live [nod]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyTMk0KZK98[/yt]

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I find it interesting that it was called "First" kilalive. Are they planning another, because otherwise its a silly name, unless the girls are not disbanding (or No Name gets more members). Just pondering.

15. Ayame Yumesaki

Ayame Yumesaki Kenkyuusei

This title song is good~ <3
    I love this song!!!

16. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I did not exhaustively look through the forum, but there are some examples above.

This is not discussion.

This is simply stating an opinion with absolutely no analysis.

I would love to read actual discussion.

Skimming though this is not pleasant.

17. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I see what you mean but it's not just this thread, there are other "single" threads that has this example. Did you expect a person to analyze every single detail listing pro and cons while comparing the first single covers listing points on why it's bad? I had little time to make a constructive post so that's a mere first impressions.

Don't get me wrong, I do like a proper discussion but this is just a bit silly.

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

If you're merely skimming then you are going to miss discussion, no?

Whether its discussion, or opinions, its a forum: both are equally valid. If you don't like it, don't look.

We HAVE had discussion. "I don't feel like the text fits" "It doesn't feel up to normal AKB standards" etc

I believe we've also discussed the tracks that are on the CD.

Sorry that not everyone likes to write essays about why they don't like a cd cover

19. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Anyone know what the bonuses will be? :^O^: Like the different first press bonuses that each store will give out

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^I would like to know, too.

It looks like I will be getting the Type-A version right now, and then Type-D version later. I might pick up the rest of the versions, too. I didn't realize that the music videos for Type-A and Type-B were different. The Type-B version of the music videos are animated.