Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 2nd [Kono Namida wo...] 13/04/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by kimunlimited, Feb 10, 2013.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    The PV is alright. I still like Kibou ni Tsuite better. I still love the song, though. The beat in the song is very good.

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Compared to Kibou ni Tsuite which have a good dancing scene, what Kono Namida provided is really sub-par. Well, that's understandable as this is an ending song that we talked about that turned into MV and not the opening. Perhaps the case will be different and can be equally compared to Kibou ni Tsuite just if they make Omo Naki as the main. However, the music of the song is perfectly fine and match with the slow choreo of the video. Even though it is good, it's just not my type and will slide off from my list in a matter of two until three times watching. Contradicted with most people in here, I actually like the ending part where all members jump out from the ship :D I was chuckling and thought it's cool to be put there :awesome: That blue seifuku they wear is just hot

4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

PV was boring but I like the Harukyan x Suuchan duet line and two shot toward the end. (Well duh I'd like that part... lol)

While I did say it's overall boring and I stand by that, I don't terribly mind that it's boring... I almost never bother with the PVs... ^^; and when I do, often it's just to hear the song without digging through my iTunes. lol

And it's not really bad, just boring. It's not like it's terribly done and stuff, it just lacks... impact, I guess. lol

5. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I think the "lacks impact" is a good description. In addition to the visuals, the song does not have the same epic feel that the first No Name release had.

Still, there are some very nice moments, including the spiral zero-G poses.

6. nexusil

nexusil Kenkyuusei

is it just me or do they commit mass suicide/murder in the pv..

7. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

^
    Nah, opening a spacecraft door is enough to kill a human,
    so as they still survive after opening the door I don't think the ending was meant as a suicide.

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Seriously, why are you guys comparing reality with the PV, of course they'll transcend the norm since its a man-made flick coupled with imaginative intent to suggest what the possibilities in the future is, which is extraordinary in our current consciousness. [hehe]

EDIT: Don't seriously take what I wrote, I'm quite confuse with it myself, it just came out. LOL

9. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

all types of single leaked

10. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Someone must have gotten the single early! There is 3 more days till release.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All singles usually leak the saturday/sunday before the release.

Their new versions of Shoujotachi yo and Oogoe Diamond are nice enough. I would have prefered new arrangements and such, but oh well.

Let's hope for a better ranking than Kibou ni Tsuite's. It will be the last AKB related thing some of these girls will get. :(

12. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

13. non.

non. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    ^ Would love to see a live performance of this. Karen's voice is <3

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayuyu and Yukirin should release there version too! <3
    Anyways I love both versions!

15. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    I love the oogoe diamond no name vers.. it's just, so "refresh"
    and also, I can hear harukyan voice clearly :inlove:

16. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I know a lot of people think their first single as a lot better but I think this single is actually better. I like the covers of classic AKB songs, Karen's voice is so awesome I think she can actually become the next Acchan for real. Kono Namida and Aruji Naki Sono Koe are very catchy, they get stuck in you're head in minutes. Defiently buying this , this week.

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I got my copies just now... I didn't get Harukyan's photo ;___;

I will trade Amina AND Nakayan for just one Harukyan... I really wanted Harukyan... =( (I still have Makoto's card from the first single too, will trade that for Kanata as well...)

I did get Suuchan and Shawako though... I suppose that's something. But I'm not that into Amina or Nakayan so I don't really want to keep those. So I will trade them both for Harukyan... >___< If anyone can offer me any No Name Harukyan or Kanata photo or card I can trade both those photos and if you want I'll throw in the Makoto card too... I'll even throw in the Mayu/Karen store photo if you want it. And there's cards that came with this too... Just my luck, I got 2 Yuka and 2 Nagisa... I don't want them either. ughhh I'll offer 2 photos, 1 store photo, and 5 cards for just one photo of Harukyan photo or Kanata card from either No Name single... (Or more if you're willing to part with them...) Please message me if you got Harukyan/Kanata and would be willing to part with it. And if you don't want to trade, I will buy it off you. ;___; Really sad I did not get her for either single, despite getting multiple copies.

---

Oh and um Remember how we were saying how bad the covers are? XD Well it was supposedly gonna be better IRL with the actual CD but... I mean the text is slightly more legible... XD But the images just have a glitter thing on top of them and then it's nothing really different from what I can see. (Aside from easier-to-see bad photoshop)

At least they're shiny. I like shiny. =P And the booklets are like... a glossy material XD And the CDs and DVDs are very pretty. I do like those. Good job on those, design team. lol

---

Err has anyone else here even gotten theirs?? XD I'm in New York (nowhere near Japan) but I try to get FedEx shipping from CDJ when I can so... ^^; yeeeeeah I got it pretty early. hahaha...

Anyway please please please let me know if you end up getting Harukyan and/or Kanata (or have from the previous single) because I will offer any of my No Name photos/cards that I still have and that don't include Harukyan/Suuchan/Shawako. (I traded the photos from the first single but I still have all the ones from this single, and the card from the first single.) Oh and if you wanna see exactly what I have, feel free to message me and I'll take a picture of the things in question. I already rambled on a lot here (sorry!!!) so I won't stretch out this post with a picture too... lol I'll shut up now sorry.

18. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My order was shipped a few days ago. I hope I'd get it as soon as possible but I'm afraid that I have to wait until next week.

19. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mine arrived at friends house yesterday got my CDs today :3 I'll post pictures later :3 Didn't get mayuyu...going to buy 3 extra 31st singles to increase my chance :fp: Still don't want to go into auctioning....

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Finally, departure from inward office of exchange. My package was in customs for two days! I should be getting this package by tomorrow. I can't wait! [party]