Stage [STAGE]JKT48 Team KIII 1st. Stage Boku no Taiyou

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, May 4, 2013.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE]JKT48 kks gen 2 Boku no Taiyou

kks is really 'dangerous' now :^^;: their skill has grown a lot
    I failed to get the shonichi ticket but I finally watched their performance yesterday after queuing on the WL line and I think their performance was perfectly stunning, I can say this although I'm a team J oshi...
    Even their MC is getting better, they sure have great potential

According to a tweet from a member..just now, they just finished having dinner together with staffs at a restaurant @FX to celebrate their new setlist :inlove:

2. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Surprsingly, I feel that their MC sessions today weren't as boring as they were before... Personal opinion, because in their overall performance, the MC part is the worst.

The songs are good, I really like the 1st song, the one with the clappings. It's unique, because I've never heard any 48 songs like that. It's short, but lovely.
    Run3x also good, typical pop music, but fine by me.

What really caught my eyes was the infamous Lay Down. Yupi seems quite weak in that song though..
    Dammit JOT, give the girls something they can sit on, I can barely see those who were "lesehan" on the floor.

Oh yeah, the translations were good, there weren't so much awkward lyric anymore(or maybe I'm already used to them).
    These girls can take on Team J if judging from performance level.

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

ok after i saw 4 times in a row, here my dream team. Vinny place can be replace with Kinal yeah kinal :D and Rachel replace with Gaby or Ve, while i wanna see Melody at higurashi no koi, or maybe Vinny/stella/Sendy there. at Acchan position i wonder if put Achan there :D since Achan cute enough at idol nante, and strong enough for lay down

Well i'm not saying the current is bad. but maybe with some "twist" i can be best :D :D

I think the best performer so far is Ayen, yeah she got "her" position :D and Naomi also stunning. for Vinny she's good at himawari, she make himawari feel different then the H1 one. but she need to be more bad ass in lay down, she's the queen anyway XD. i love when she said "berlututlah padaku,.... diriku adalah Ratu" XD of course you're the Queen :XD: @redranger :p

Yupi also doing good at "Jangan Panggil aku idol" but she need to raise her performance level a bit at group songs, her rival is Ayen (we see Acchan vs Yuko in this setlist)... she's center of this setlist, tbh JOT really brave or should i said "nekad" to push Yupi ^^; other member also doing their job nicely, Yona, Lidya, etc. i just wish their second line (octi, uty, dhifa, nobi, etc) can perform like them :)

4. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

agree on love to interact with fans but at some part they were like, scramble to talk and being noisy.. or is it only me? :^^;:

---

I don't know it's always like that or not but at that time I've seen;
    - Yona seem staying cool but lost during MC part and Jikou, is it her image to be an adult as she's one of oldest members? I like her at Defense, but still somewhat she's like overshadowed by Noella and...(who's the third girl? :wall: )

- Kariin.. she's cute but seldom to talk, is she calm and shy?

I must watch their performance for another time since I haven't seen the AKB version and need to get used to the songs :^^;:

I barely distinguish Lidya, Tata, Naomi o_o

5. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

it's lidya. Naomi is at idol, while tata(mina) is at higurashi no koi :) well if you have chances, why not watch them ^^ with current performance i think 80k is worthed :) just hoping the second line is also good

6. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

Seriously, djt. I am totally curious. I read your report in jkt48stuff.com and it looks like I must prepare my time next month to fly to Jakarta, whether I still have work or not, only for watching them.

About MC part, I don't know, it maybe because of the trainees had quite a big in number, the wider difference in background and taste, they tends to feel ease to certain closer members (and got too excited so it got noisy), and quite reluctant with not-so-close ones (and keep silent).
    And for what I see, in theater on in video coverage I watch on youtube, our girls (especially some of team J or KKS members) need to learn how to keep their wide-sincere-smile in front of camera or audience. It will give a pleasant vibe to the viewers even they don't talk at all. I still can see they're dumbfounding when they're not in turn to talk.

7. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

hahaha, i think you better watch them when you have chances... because i'm afraid when you came here, the member that perform is the second line. because there's a bit skill gap at kks between the regular and the non regular one.... up until now the second line not performed yet, so i can't give anything to say, but if we look back at pajadora.... there is a significant gap. you can check on my ranking for KKS, i will post it later.

so if i can suggest you, watch them when you have chances ^^, well you can also check on the memberlist at web site. unlike team J, the memberlist that schedule at website for kks is more accurate. if the member list is like this week, then it should be ok.

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

KKs members like to stalk the fans tweet no wonder they can easily put up some intersting topic in MC

Sometimes if the topic is right she can be very talkative, but she much better comparing to the begining of pajama drive (very quiet and seems shock when her turn to talk), she admit sometimes she doesn't know what topic to talk

@djt:
    I have apply for thursday show the line up change a bit with acha replaced by nichan but the rest is the same as this week, so hopefully it won't change the aura

9. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

Ah, I am eager to see that. It's great. I don't go to theater really often because of the distance and work so internet review and forum is quite useful. I usually read Ferdy's review in kazurro692.tumblr.com. He is a strict person so some people (even trainees themselves) found his review too harsh. But, I personally fond of his review because of its depth and objectivity.

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

@anakdekan well niichan is good. so it will not change a lot, but imo performance wise, acha is above niichan, but on MC-ing Niichan is much better ^^. the one that worries me is yupi performance ^^; i think she still not ready to be a center, her charm is loli and childish.... and for a center is somehow... if she change it, i'm afraid she'll lost her charm .....

well i hope she can perform better without change the loli and childish type ^^

@aruppa, well you can come and see it your self then ^^ and watch with your own eyes the "legendary" Lay down :D well i think JKT48 is really is a bad ass idol :D :D :D

11. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

Oh.. thank you! yeah, I plan to watch them again of course since I got the back row yesterday :| and barely seen what they were doing when sitting on the stage at Lay Down -_-

50k. since I'm a girl :^^;: yep. it's worth it.

got it :D that's more likely I've seen yesterday. the relationship between members is different, so yeah. and agree on the wide-sincere-smile :)

yep, glad to know that they talk about it on the stage. oh.. I see.

---

now, I'm wondering what the second line-up performance will be.

12. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

yeah, they're getting better and better even us can not see how high they can go. So bad ass that I can not stop following their activities. They're entertaining to watch, so many surprises comparing my early days following AKB in 2008, they can improve anytime you blink your eyes. :D :D :D

13. tsukilunacchi

tsukilunacchi Kenkyuusei

I watched Sunday Noon performance. Is it only me who saw their performance of Lay Down song as a Battlefield? I can't enjoy it :(
    When the part where 5/6 girls singing in one standing mic, they don't give much spaces to other.. I felt like this since 2nd Mega Konser, the catwalk thingy one..
    I know the girls is fighting for spotlight but the way they show it onstage bother me tho :(
    My other complains is the MC. IDK is it too long? or when I watch no time-keeper? Usually when I watch RKJ There's someone on sound area gives signal when to end it..

But Boku to Jet Coaster to Juliet is very enjoyable :XD: I love Ayen expression, she's just so great :XD: But still all my attention is fot Kariin, she dance perfectly, almost in precision with small detail, but she only dance in her world. That's why no one drawn to her. I wish she can smile a lot to audience and a little bit open to any topic, she might shine brightly

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

Finally got a ticket for thursday boku no taiyou since the line up doesn't change much (only one change) it seems that i can look for the same perfromance as the first three days

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I'll try my luck on the WL lane on Thursday~
    hopefully can get the ticket, since I heard that the seats were full today but not the standing area I think

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

just got back watching boku no taiyou and my first impression is... different, yes of course the difficulties is more than pajama drive

about lay down?? okay i know the lyrics and the dance are liitle bit hot but i don't feel crazy about it, i;m more crazy about idol nante yobanaide

17. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

ikr. it's somewhat less attractive for the audience who sit on the back rows, because they (almost) can't see the members' movement on the stage floor. I personally, love Boku to Juliette to Jet Coaster and Defense [rock]

btw, how was Nichan? what was her unit song? she performed BnT, right?

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

yes for those who sit in the back row it's not clear when see the members laying down (i got in the standing are tonight so i pretty much see all the member when sit on the stage)

for nichan : she didn't perform, she replaced by acha

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Lay Down is the power of JKT's Boku no Taiyou :D and the star is Naomi with her headbang :D
    Even the theater security staff admit that they are "sexier" now, so they can attract more fans [notme]

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

behold!! boku no taiyou by JKT40-X trainee :D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FMYXmSfW4[/yt]