Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I will support her of course. But I still think participating in election is the stupidest move she ever made.
    I am super scared (and 100% sure) she will turn into Tomochin 2.0, especially that her fanbases are so similiar to Tomochin's. (i.e more casual, less wota, less purchasing power).
    Now her solo singles are going to suffer. I am so worried. I hope they wont announce the singles soon, but I got feeling it will be released at the same time. At the same time her solo event is approaching

Fans priorities imo should be:
    1. Solo single (Make sure it past 100k at the 1st week)
    2. Solo concert (Make sure it is full house so that dvd can be released)
    3. SSk (Only if no #1 or no#2 is fulfilled)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    God !!! Be a little bit more optimistic !! Where's the spirit ?

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    . I know I sound bad but honestly I dont want to promise or says a lie which I am not sure whether it cannot fufilled or not. :(

4. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

I don't think making the concert a full-house is something hard to achieve as it only has around 2900 seats while she garner around 50-60k votes last sousenkyo.

As for SSK, I'm surprised too that she decided to participate, and one of the first batch of girls who submitted the form as well. Last two years she always waited till the last day or so. Well, I'd rather having her sit out of this like most of us wished ( I actually was looking forward to other candidates fighting it out as a spectator if she doesn't participate) but as she's already in, nothing to do but vote I guess.

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am not really shocked that she decided to participate. I'll just look it from a perspective that she wants to enjoy her last year as AKB member by particiapte in every event as possible. maybe (once again, maybe and this is my opinion only), she already reached the point where she doesn't really care about the ranking on sousenkyo, and she just wants to enjoy it.

of course as her oshi, I'll still support her. but like @souchan48 described, my priorities will go like that. since I couldn't attend her first concert, I'll put my priorities on her 2nd single first, then sousenkyo.

6. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    For me, I respect her decisions. As a soukantoku, I think she should step down in SSK. But as her normal self, I think that she should do all she want in AKB, participate everything. After she leaves AKB, she would still have chances to have lots of solo singles and concerts. But, she will have less chance (a lot less....) to do activity as Takahashi Minami AKB48, with her friends and group members. Just go for it!!!! :1st::1st::1st:
    @Galaxy Red I think she still cares about rankings.... (Maybe?) I am not Minami, so idk... :huh:
    Some more "energetic?" pictures? :
    100922-akbingo-avi_snapshot_18-19_2010-09-24_00-45-25.jpg akbingo08172011_3.jpg

7. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    God....some of you are as depressed as my grandma ...! We don't need this now

Prepare your money go go go go !!!! Vote for TakaQueen ...if you don't want her rank to drop then you better vote your ass off ,okay
    Don't disappoint me ...

Her 2nd single will come anyway now focus on SSK for her last year

It's her last YEAR !!!

She already said she has faith in her fans ...! Lets live up to her expectations ! Don't disappoint her if you are really her oshi and will support her no matter what

8. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    OH MY GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! SHE JOINED SSK!! So happy! :inlove::corr::cute:
    In my opinion, she might want to see how much she has improved compared to last year. I don't have that much hope that she'll get the first place, but hopefully she'll regain her place in the Kami 7 :1st:
    COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S START VOTING FOR QUEEN MINAMI!! :mail:

Sadly I can only vote for her through the heart... (damn you voting system and exam) :asdfgh:

9. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    You can participate together with Takamina international fans to vote Takamina in senbatsu sousenkyo if they hold a project.
    (it's my suggestion for you)

10. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I had opened the thread for sousenkyo campaign.

It will be USD$7 per code, ONLY FOR Takamina, Yukirin and Meru(if she joins)

Please do let me know early, last date by 13th April. But really, the earlier the better, coz if there are too many people, it could exceeds our budget(as we are paying the rest), so we might have to increase the coat of a vote.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sousenkyo-campaign-voting-codes-usd-7.9151/

11. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am so sorry if I sounded pessimists, but looking at her record for sousenkyo:( our request hour 2015 success campaign motivates me that we could do it. so let's make it happen again!

call me crazy, but I have a crazy theory that one of the reason she joins SSK is to test whether yuihan could surpass her in SSK or not, as soukantoku successor.

12. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    LOL ! You are crazy

13. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Whoa, calm your horses down! I don't think you were trying to be judgmental on your fellow Takamina fans, but just now you REALLY sounded judgmental. It's not our fault some of us were preparing for all of the worst case scenarios. (I am a pessimistic person in general, but I was only pessimistic this time because I was worried about Takamina's health.) I'm not trying to cause any drama here, but just...um...yeah, no need to jump down our throats, please.

But yes, you're right. Now that she's in SSK, we should put in as many votes as we can. Thanks @YumeNoRui for starting the campaign! :)

14. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I don't know what to say about her decision, but I'm quite worry about her ranking this year. If Takamina just want to enjoyed her last year I hope that she doesn't stressed to much.
    Get your position in Kami7 back Takamina!!:1st:

15. jugglingfreak

jugglingfreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to to over-work or over-stress but would love for her to make the Kami7 before her graduation. Let her go out on top..

16. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Exactly! And if (dare I say it) Takamina doesn't end up in Kami 7 (let alone improve in her ranking), bawls her eyes out, AND gets stressed out about it, I'm going to Japan to smack Aki-P in the head for her.

(I know the fans are the ones with the power to affect her rank in SSK, but still...it doesn't hurt to scold the big producer guy every now and then.)

17. Pomii

Pomii Kenkyuusei

YES! Takamina participes in SSK !:banana:

18. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Does anyone else remember that Takamina once said that she'll dye her hair blonde when she gets to graduate ?!

LOL i hope it will turn out fine XD

19. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Blonde hair: i think it would be fine for cosplay... But normal lives, not really..

@HogwartsHokage Your pessimistic side is just fine, I think all takamina fans have both sides. Like a "GO,GO,MINAMI! XD!" side and a "UM...." side... :^^;:

tumblr_mxa790pupR1rd2cmoo1_500.jpg

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    #LastChance

This is going to be interesting. Takamina's final year - and now she's jumping on the senbatsu sousenkyou bandwagon for one last time. Crossing our fingers for the top seven (the 'Kami Seven')...

I mean, anything could happen! What happens if Takamina wins against all the other girls...?