Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Haha you are thinking too much.

I think yui has reach her max, she seem to be the type that will always be around 10x ranking.

Let's just try our best to send takamina a nice farewell gift, back to kami 7!

This year kami 7 will be a tight fight, Sashi/Mayu/Sayanne/Jurina/Yukirin are fighting for center, thus top 5 ranking covered, leaving the other potential members NyanNyan, Takamina are always neck to neck, and I foresee Sakura fans will try to push her to kami 7 too, next is Akarin, she was at number 10 last year and her fans are growing too.

By the way, I thought of posting at some Facebook pages, and my carousell(Singapore online selling app), would anyone be nice to help out to make some posters for takamina/Yukirin, preferable in 1x1 image, I sucks at Photoshop.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  2. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Perfectly agree with you. iately in PV I don't see much of takamina( including green flash), I hope that if she back to kami7 I would see her more!!!

Attached Files:

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    with tkmn_world gone, I have a feeling her overall international votes will go down.

@YumeNoRui
    How much are you selling per vote in SGD?

ps; i tagged the wrong member yesterday
    oh stupid me

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Anyone have seen her long hair? It Is only hair extension, but it looks really good on her. Makes her 100 years younger lol.

Btw, gals and guys, I really encourage each of you to vote Minami at least once. Realistically speaking, analyzing the current trends, the highest rank she can go to is #8. No, she wont fulfill Rena spot. Everybody should be aware. Last year, there are few empty spots at kami7, but look at what happens instead. This year, if we dont do something, she will end up below top 10. I am sure Sakuratan will enter kami7 and Suda is a strong contender of kami7 too. I think Sakuratan will be #7 and Suda will be #8, if we dont do anything. We have lots of people leaving the fandom, especially tkmn_world who has helped us spreading Minami loves and even helps us to buy vote. So yeah....

Calling those who have been absent in this thread. I cant tag all of you, but if you read this dont forget to vote :D @Silenka @Taker @Taka22 @yamiperv @konami
    @tkmn_world
    @WingsofAngels48
    @Shinchan
    @Ta373
    @hazwani

I cant tag @konami somehow :(

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. hazwani

hazwani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hazwani_nhb
    thanks for the tag :) yeah will vote for her as usual :banana: i will try collect many funds as possible from taka army especially from malaysia :flower:.. i will do my best this year too. ;)

6. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah~
    Let's do our best to bring Minami as high as possible!! Persuade others to do the same too if possible hehe :D
    OMG.. I am dying
    Too cute haha

8. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  9. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Untitled....png

Asobina hatt!!! She said you can buy this too... (Although I am not so interested..)

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Last year when I participated,I only bought one cd so I only gave her one vote!This year,I'll mind myself to buy all four versions of the single and give it to her even if I happen to don't like the single(I didn't liked that much Labrador) or much money to spend on this!

11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I want to buy. OMG. Where can I buy. But only if I have enough money lol. Her ssk and solos will burn hole in my wallet 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
    You can choose buy vote only. It will save you much more money. With same amount of money, you can buy much more vote. i.e with CD, you can buy only 4 cd or 4 vote. with same amt of money, you can buy ~8 votes!! @pinkfluffballs can help us do so hehe

12. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Hi guys
    I didn't post here much lately,but i'm still following Takamina closely
    :blush:

Lets try our best this year again !!
    Can't wait to know details about her solo concert too

If it isn't too much trouble may i ask if someone can translate what she wrote in her 755 today.
    Since tkmn_wolrd has gone it's been difficult to find translations ,its sad because this is such an important year:cry:

13. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm no fan of hats, BUT DAMN I NEED THAT HAT

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
  15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Thanks but I think I might buy them anyway since if it's like last year,I wouldn't know what are the bonus songs so might as well buy all of them!I also have been thinking about buying additional vote from him/her depending on my wallet!

16. hiru

hiru Kenkyuusei

OMG Takamina with long hair!! Now she is just missing the ribbon :XD:
    I always wonder if she'd change her hairstyle back to ribbon-Takamina for graduation?

17. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Omg ...

I left for some hours and all the mess in world happened ....

The only good thing about today is Takamina's beautiful long hair :blush:

She looks hot as fuck ! I'm melting

Edit :

TakABS
    [​IMG]

*licks the screen*
    :drool:

18. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    TakABS:blush:
    About takamina hairstyle, maybe she use hair extension, because when she submit her sousenkyo form, she still use short hair style, but that is no problem, because takamina is takamina:1st:

19. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

I like how the other threads are like omg the shuffle and it's effects, yay slash cry.

And then this thread is like omg hat, hair, abs lol.

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Well when it come to shuffle it barely concern Takamina!Aside for her Soukantoku nomination,she always been forever Team A with 0 kennin!