Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She's making up with this bow tie for the lack of hair bow tie from the last few months! :p

3. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    I wanted to come here to post my repo for Takamina handshake but I saw people mentioning about voting for Takamina. I don't suppose anyone will remember my existance in this thread tbh LOL.
    The dates for handshakes this year is disastrous for me since it's a time where I most likely will not be here. I could do the 1028Yen/vote thing with 2 photos for anyone who wants votes in for Takamina. But I don't know if it will work. You'll be paying for the full price of a theater CD but I'll send you the photos that come with it? We could do that, but IDK how many of you will be interested. I'm not paying part of the vote/CD this time because 1) I've a lot of CDs to pay for on my own for this election already since it's her last, and 2) I can't be here for the handshake anyway. It's different from the past 2 years :/ I'll check this thread often so lemme know what you guys think.

And in other news, Takamina handshake repo here and here. One more repo left to type. Probably doing that tonight.

"Nyanmina bottle~~~~"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    Ohh,, I like the song, it's really really good .. :) really want the single now..:(

5. Ookami

Ookami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So where do I send my money xD
    I'm gong to buy the cd but I want to buy tickets to ^^
    My first time voting, so I'm going all in for takamina this year ~

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    There is two confirmed channel:
    1.From Takaminafansind
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pTPLGE2b46u3BfOF5F9d04-MR84DklOT9wdmQhjtNkM/viewform

2. Thru @YumeNoRui
    Details posted in previous pages. Unfortunately, the quota is quite limited.

Everyone please vote for Minami even 1 vote~
    I will vote myself and remind everyone almost every day. (Sorry of it is annoying but I am scared she will drop rank and her confidence will drop. She has been looking so stress free nowadays, dont want her to cry sadly in ssk. Cry proudly like top 3 jane doe.. of course yeah~)

7. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    well if I will wear this t-shirt go out side. I think have to wear jacket too.
    [​IMG]

8. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hi,
    I am.kinda confused. Can someone summed up the concerts stuffs (towels, tshirts, etc) , as well as where to buy it and her birthday TShirts ? Thanks a lot
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused

10. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Designer Takamina :-

Takamina concert goods so far
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a light stick too !!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    ^ The white ASOBINA tee is not concert goods.

Anyway, this post for Takamina fans who are thinking of getting votes in for this year's ssk.

12. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    That glowstick is amazing. I'm getting a bit more envious of the people who get to go to her solo concert. :^^;:

Hopefully the votes I give to Takamina in SSK will help her get into Kami7! *sigh* This year's senbatsu is definitely going to look interesting now....

13. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh man, I really hope that hat will be on sale soon :worthy: Thanks to Takamina I have now an impulse to purchase hats non-stop :^^;:

And those shirts too :inlove:

14. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Takamina gambatte!!!

Attached Files:

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Since Kojiharu is not participating to the SSK,do you think some of her votes would go to Takamina (and Miichan) because of No3b?Probably a big stretch but still!First gen spirit maybe?

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Doubt so. Based on my observation, most Nyan2 fans are not intersted in Minami. Most, not all. However, There are quite a number of Miichan fans who are having Takamina as their ni oshi and vice versa. (particularly female fans.) At least what I saw on sns like twitter. This trend seems not applicable to male wotas though. (Like acchan wotas doesnt even care abt atsumina, etc.) Again, this is my observation. I almost never see Kojiharu wota/casual fans who have Takamina as their ni oshi. Even here, we have only energywen/takaminawen as the example.

17. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    it depends on the person himself , if he wants to he'll do it if he doesn't want to ..........he won't do it

18. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Just to clarify...
    Takamina is my kami-oshi, not my 2nd oshi. It something that Takamina knows as well; that I adores Nyannyan like she does, but Takamina herself is my 1st. Tho I don't see myself as casual Nyannyan fan. :/ Hardcore Nyannyan fan maybe, but more for Takamina.
    Tho tbh, Nyannyan oshis on general, just really care about Nyannyan. Takamina oshis however, do care about Miichan quite a bit. The only one I really see worked was Marichan's oshis voting for Nyannyan the year that Marichan didn't join. But still, it's only a handful of votes.

Every year for elections, I've said this. Rather than to care if someone's oshis will vote for your oshi, why not YOU vote for your oshi more?

For the voting donation drive that I'm trying to iron out the details about, there will be a closed FB group for the ones who donated. There'll be updates in the group, and giveaways details there. It will all be Takamina goods. If you guys are interested to donate and be part of this, drop me a PM. Takamina will be informed about this next week too. ^-^

Voting donation drive information here.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love this!!!! if I use this design as custom paint for my guitar body, will I get sued???:lol: