Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^
    I'll look forward to those translations. Good luck on Midterms; I share your feelings on surviving the term right now...lol.

Takamina's short interview from hikariTV:
    http://www.hikaritv.net/akb/movie/movie_03.html

I couldn't catch much but she mentions the two "pillars of death" in the theatre (cute that she shows concern for the people whose view is blocked behind them, lol); then stuff about having a pleasant girl-like smell (b/c weird smells would of course be a put off when in front of fans); and then lastly about the time her and Mariko were in a haunted house (the one from Shukan probably)- she thought it was amusing to see Mariko-sama in her rare scared state for the first time. Etc.

I think I mentioned her being "sage"-like before in this thread...but then again, I think I heard a member say something like that too??...now I'M having deja vu. lol. Doesn't really answer the question either. Sorry. XD

Wut. (*3*) Leavin us non-moonspeak readers hangin like that. :tongue:
    My friend's manager is married to a Japanese lady that she may learn Japanese from in exchange for Spanish lessons and imabout to just bring my PB copy to her...if it's not awkward. lol. (Me: Hey, I know I just met you...but could you read me everything in this book? *takes out pen and paper*)...yeah...fat chance of that happening. XD

PS: Concerning the TakAcchan/fangasm thing; AON pretty much summed it up. I'll tone it down too. [bow]

2. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

3. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
  4. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

: D ou finally! ty for finding that! -- when they all touched the camera, it looked like they were harassing the camera man xD
    * that one part with acchan putting takamina in a hold ...ohoh& when acchan came in between the blue monkey and taka i just imagend " Stay away from my man " but then few seconds later she was holding its hand ... not to mention it wanted a kiss but instead acchan covered where the person can see+ tomochin near the end of the video .-. omg her eyes went crossed eyed.+ takamina at the end lol...:^O^:

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I've noticed it before...
    [​IMG]

I'm really liking the fact that Taka's role is clearly designated with that badass armband. <3

Also, I can definitely imagine Takamina being in that suit instead... :XD:
    [​IMG]

She'd fit right in. And maybe she can properly SEE in this one unlike the monkey one from AKBINGO. [hehe]

6. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^ Nice sig xD And nice Taka pictures !

I'm late for study so this will be short:

1-Thanks for everything to everyone who posted videos/pictures/links

2-Sorry for fangasm xD I swear I've never fangasm about anything until I came on this forum xD Yes, you heard well, I'm putting all the blame on S48 xD I've never heard the word "fangasm" of my life before [emo] Anyways, I'll calm down ! I know it can be a little "WTF" to others who read this thread and if Taka wasn't my oshi with Yuko, I think I'd have a "WTF" face too about all this. lol

3-Since I posted it on the G/L thread, I think it's okay to say it here too.
    See you in what.... one week when my work will be done! *come back to work*

7. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Very nice CM making of vid. :D

Yo, that monkey thing was hilarious though, trying to do the dance and then hugging the girls and everything. I bet the person inside the suit was like helllllllllll yeah!

hahaha. All the girls were so damn cute.

8. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I'm totally love that.. And I'm mostly forgot about my friend's doujinshi about our TakAcchan, I put in in the Yuri/GL thread, but anyway, I think I also link it here, my post, of course. [hehe] [hehe] Hope you guy enjoy it.

And here is some picture of our Captain from Weekly Playboy!! LOL!! she finally make it!! [rofl] [rofl] in the cover of a Playboy magazine LOL!! first time in 5 years..
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And she look gorgeous! :inlove: :inlove:

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Takamina had a takoyaki party with Yuko, Haruna, and Miichan. :chuffed:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And the mandatory Taka-sleeping pic of the day. <3
    [​IMG]

10. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

^ I'm surprised that they didn't invite our Takoyaki musume - Yuka. Would've been beyond awesome :^O^:
    and, oh dear, I'm forever thankful to Mariko-sama for taking such a fabulous stunning amazing beautiful picture of our beloved sleeping beauty Takamina <3

I could stare at her forever :inlove:

11. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Was wondering if there were videos of no3b perform as yankis out yet?

12. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^ I'm not sure (but then again, I'm not exactly the most resourceful person here...Plus I'm still catching up on my sort of week's worth of missed AKB news now...) but I know I'll definitely be looking foward to the 30th when they do air the concert =D

Regarding that Beginner making of vid thing: I just have to say, mascots get all the luck yo.

Oh and Japanime, love the sig lmao :XD:

And to everyone who's busy with school life and stuff, I feel your pain yo... Haven't had much sleep throughout the week because of non stop tests, papers and projects =.=

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    From the Tokyo Aki Matsuri thread:
    I'm HIGHLY anticipating they show karaoke footage (the no3b-kishidan one too- since I got my sig picture from the site above. I mean, if they posted that pic, then why wouldn't they air atleast that performance, ya'know?). I honestly want to see all of Taka's karaoke performances (but mostly LOVE FOREVER, no3b-kishidan's ONE NIGHT CARNIVAL, and especially SHUUJI TO AKIRA). Etc.

tl;dr- Not yet. Give it a week. :D I'm so psyched; if they don't show it, I'll be serious disappoint. (._.)
    ---

Edit: yunagi beat me. (*3*)
    @my sig- thanks. Seriously, when I saw it, I just HAD to do it. XD

14. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari

@Chobi : take your time. [blush] And good luck with midterm.

About Takamina's Beginner armband. I like the design. [rock]
    [​IMG]
    And she also used it for the No3b performance :D So cool [rock]

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Told ya. Badass armband is badass. [cool]

Especially when you can see it clearer. :approve: Way to represent who's boss. ;)

16. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^
    ^Lol seeing that made me remember way back we had this thing on making a crest for the Takarmy. :XD: But anyway, I absolutely love the design too <3 Captain Takamina FTW [rock]

17. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Finally getting the position she deserves <3

...Takarmy? >D

18. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^ The Takarmy was proposed way back in 2009 (can't remember specifically when but yeah..) as a collective term for us Takamina fans. The name kinda stuck so we've been using it since then lol :XD:

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I really liked the look into "AKB's Captain" on the latest AriyoshiAKB SP that focused on the Janken Tourney.
    Had the urge to go on a slight capping spree... :^^;:

TakaYuu. :)
    Because I just love how throughout the entire thing, my favorite chibi pair stuck together. lol.
    I love those two budding together because I feel TakaYuu are just so similar in alot of things.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Too adorable...
    [​IMG]

And it seems like Taka autographed a copy of her PB for a staff-san (a Takamina fangirl?). :hehe:
    [​IMG]

There were other moments I liked when the special took time to focus on Takamina. Nice Captain moments and her just goofing around with other members like the "family" she sees AKB as. Etc.

Seriously guys, love for this Captain is growing every moment. [blush]

20. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Ahem..........This week AKbingo!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]