Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

please PM immo if you want to get into the raffle... just so you know the shirts aren't made yet... i'm still trying to get things concrete with the company i'm getting these shirts done. please wait a while for further info.

update on second shirt... upon talking to a fellow member, they suggested we do this...

[​IMG]

2. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

:'D i squue'd at all the previous takamina posts guys > < ~

im sorry if im RE-POSTING guys i dont read properly through this thread D: FORGIVE ME.

im a be offtopic..
    i found this.. im pretty sure most of you seen it already(?)
    http://tinyurl.com/37h7ky6
    >>;; i think i should have posted this in the yuri related thread..

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^LOLz (Acchan xD).. I remember that.. That's when Acchan and the girls busted Haruna for not doing the stretch right because she's not flexible enough :XD: .. And yo, Takahashi's skirt is super short compared to others.. or maybe she's just stretching too much.. Girl needs to be careful even if she's wearing those black bloomers/shorts or whatever you call them..

4. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    From here. :)

Anyways, I remember that too. The first time I watched it I had to do a double-take. Honestly, I was watching Takamina first (oshi syndrome) and then when they bent down to stretch...is it weird I looked at Acchan for some weird instinct and bam! the lulz-moment!! I was like, oh Acchan...you SO got caught enjoying the view...and don't even try to avert the situation by busting on Haruna the next second. WE KNOW. :hehe:

6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Ooh awesome shirt designs. The greed in me makes me say I want all of the different designs, but I would be more than happy with the duck one. That one is a winner. [rofl]

About the stretching thing, I actually saw that and I never really notice the whole Takamina's skirt being too short and Acchan peaking at her. I was laughing too hard at everyone making fun of Haruna's lack of flexibility. [hehe]

7. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

By the way, everyone in the raffle gets their name drawn for BOTH shirts but you only have the opportunity to win ONE. So yeah. raffle raffle! send me your names if you want them, I'm compiling a list :p

8. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

omg the first one is just epic XDDDD Now everytime I see a duck I thiink of Takamina and begin to laugh... and everybody around is like WTF XD

9. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

After looking through private videos to learn more about everyone, I must say one that made a big impression on me was Takamina's~ <3
    A cute voice, good sense of humour and respectable leader T_T She's just so cool D:
    Even when crying from being pranked in AKBINGO... she's so cool~

Really want the PB now...

10. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

^The prank episode!! That was so awesome... Taka's reactions always either made me lmao or made me want to cry :cry: (it's just so great to see how the members act behind the cameras!)

And OMG the shiiiiirt. *pm's* that's the DEFINITION of win. srsly. [hehe]

11. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Pictures from here

[​IMG]

And also with Mayuyu and Sae
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I don't know if I'm right to post the pictures with Sae and Mayuyu here >_>

She looks great :chuffed: And really, seeing her with the armband just make me want to have mine as soon as possible.

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^
    The pictures were awesome, but this (700 high school boys go crazy over AKB48) made me lols for some reason. [rofl]

I agree with everything you've just said. :XD:

By the way (going off on a tangent here), I just saw the episode of Reco-hits where they were talking about the Janken Tournament results and whatnot and I just did a little mental Yea! when one of the hosts said, "Takamina-senpai sugee kakkoii yo ne!". Damn right she is. [rock]

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Lulz, are all (well, maybe a few of us) the Takamina fans in sync or something?
    I swear, I JUST read that article and watched that reco-hits episode and spazzed at the same things. :D

BTW, I know it's a train conductor's hat and gloves but I thought it complimented the Beginner outfit + armband a bit. She looks a bit like a Nazi general. Just sayin. lol. Also funny how she had to keep adjusting her hat from falling off because of that mop of hair. XDD

14. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

The Officer Taka pic really displays the armband's fierceness <3

And when they said Takamina was way cool on Reco-Hits, I was rather disappointed that KojiHaru didn't retort like, "not at all!" xD I was half expecting it lol. But really, the over-dramatic way they narrated the janken taikai was cracktastic :D

(and I forgot to comment before, but that Taka bikini pic... OMG THE BEAUTY. :drool:)

15. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

We are [cool] Well I don't know but it'd be funny

>_> sorry for another post about this, but Takamina updated her blog about the event ^^
    [​IMG]

Btw... anybody knows if Chobi's alive with all the work? xD

16. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:XD: Does that mean I'm not the only one who replayed that bit over and over again just to hear the Takamina bit alot a few more times? :XD:
    Btw, does anyone know what Ucchi was saying about Takamina and a promise or something?

Oh dude! I was totally expecting Kojipa to say something too! Kinda felt like something was missing when she didn't make the tease :XD: (Or maybe they only tease her when she's actually there to react :XD:

Damn those shirts are awesome! And so full of Taka LOL :XD: I think, like most here, the duck one is my favourite :XD:
    I wish I could get one... but yeah.. bit of a closet fan. lol. sigh.

Ooh if you guys haven't seen it, Jet from Nihongogo apparently read an article where the director explained some stuff about the PV...no idea where the article is, but here's what Jet sorta remembers:
    And the reason I bring this up: I really like how they've explained Takamina's role in the PV. It really just..makes sense (and makes me squee to no end of course because damnit my oshi is just SO COOL :XD: ) though it kinda really does make me wonder just how important that girl is to AKB48... I mean, I know she plays a big role, but I betcha that there is a heap of other stuff that goes on that we never really see or hear about.

Oh and...ROFLMAO at TakaFail in AKBingo this week :rofl:

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

No, you're not the only one~ That was so awesome... kept replaying it [hehe]

There's certainly more that happens behind the scenes that we won't get to know about. Sure, the member disclose certain things on shows and in magazines, but there's definitely more to them than that.
    The duck t-shirt is really cool.

18. jmusicvidfan

jmusicvidfan Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Picture from Mariko's twitter, I find it bad that as soon as I see an adorable Takamina picture I think, I wonder if this has been posted on the Takamina thread on S48, but I'm okay with that :D

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

[rofl] From Mariko's blog

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The first one is cute <3

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Of course she would still have her bow on behind the bunny ears...pyonpyon~ <3 lol.

Alot of cute pics around as always. :) I'll just add one from Acchan's blog:
    [​IMG]

Count me in. Took me a while to finish the whole reco-hits episode because of that... :D