Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Found some scenes from Mujack translated... on tumblr.

2. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

fromิ blog Yukirin
    [​IMG]
    Yukirin "We talked a lot & it was fun~ There are no woman more perfect than Takamina-san!! I wanna MARRY HER!!!ww"

oh How many member fall in love Takakung

3. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Now, minami totally got style, one day she went on a date with yui, next day she went with tomochin and then with yukirin, let' s see next who will it be. i know its just going dinner with member but its fun to see it this way don't you think? If she is a guy, she is totally the playboy type. [hehe] A cute little playboy that is. [hehe]

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sousenkyo has been announced.
    I know many fans will disagree with me but
    I secretly hope she wont participate on the election.
    And fans can focus on supporting her solo for stable sales
    And she wont be stressed unnecessarily [whew]
    Lets hope [notme] :awesome: :awesome:
    How do you think?

5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

well I think this year have many fan in japan agree with you about wont participate on the election.
    And fans can focus on supporting her solo for stable sales from2ch

I guess Taka will be release next single around June July August.

6. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    to be honest I also hope the same. but if she decided to participate, of course I will support her anyway. but I'm afraid she will drop in rank again. about solo single, I think it is not wise to release it around sousenkyo if she decided to participate. when her fans wallet are already raped to death. it's like we must choose, her sales for single or her sousenkyo rank. I'm not good with words but I hope you understand my idea.

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

If no solo single has been announced, by not voting, that kinda hampers her imo. Its a race to see whether stages or her second single will be released first LOL It shows she's less popular - Why would she get more work? Theres a difference from her being overtaken by other girls and between her fans dropping the ball.

A single without Takamina would be awful imo. As a first generation member and a leader, she kinda needs to be there. Last year she said she would have regretted not participating - I think you'll find the same this year.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I hope she does take part in this. I would think this would be her last one btw.

9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

well I remember Taka and Yuko and some other member said that dislike election of akb when program ask members.

and magazine interview Taka said that she realize there had something lack of singer athough past 8-9 year.
    she just did a little development herself for her dream? but she did good development in leader for AKB
    so I want her develop herself in next single.

10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I add translations
    cr http://chibi-midgetlove.tumblr.com

Minami’s letter to Yuko 14.03.21

Dear Yuuchan

I was very happy that I was able to be with you today, before Yuuchan’s graduation. When I reflect back upon the 8 years of AKB, I think the time we spent together may have been very short. The amount of times we ate together in private was once-when Atsuko announced her graduation.

We both like AKB and we concentrate on our passions. I think that Yuko and I are similar. The thing that is different is that may be because I am the General Manager but I say my opinions out loud but Yuko is the type that doesn’t need to say it and people that understand, understands- you are the type that speaks with their back. Because what we think are the same I think that even if we’re not together all the time it is okay just being together when we really need to.

We’re not best friends;

we’re comrades.

When I said these words at an interview the staff said to me “Yuko-chan said the same thing”- I was like Ahh… we really felt the same way with each other and I remember it made me really happy. A lot of members have graduated and when we realised there were so little members from the same generation and we understood the feelings of being left behind so much that when Yuko told me that you were thinking of graduating you said to me “Sorry”.

It’s okay.

I know how much Yuko has put in so much effort into AKB. So please, bare your chest up and say “I’m going”. The hole that Yuko leaves behind will be really big, I won’t be able to fill it in by myself so I want to with the members… with the members who have looked at Yuuchan’s back- I want to protect AKB. It will be really sad but I will put my whole heart to send you off. The time left for you as AKB, I hope Oshima Yuko stays as Oshima Yuko.

Congratulations on your graduation.

Takahashi Minami

EXTRASEXTRAS:

Minami’s narration

The first date with Yuuchan went by so quick…

Yuuchan, you’re really going aren’t you…

I knew that one day a day like this would come but, but you know… like I thought its really sad… I wanted to be with you much more…

Yuuchan, the scenary we saw- I wonder what future it connects to…

EXTRAS:

Minami’s narration

The first date with Yuuchan went by so quick…

Yuuchan, you’re really going aren’t you…

I knew that one day a day like this would come but, but you know… like I thought its really sad… I wanted to be with you much more…

Yuuchan, the scenary we saw- I wonder what future it connects to…

Thank you Yuko alway take care and worry for Takamina.
    when Yuko and Marikosan can't help Taka. It will be hard for her after that

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

On the election topic, I think it's cowardly to want her to withdraw participation out of fear that she'll drop in rank. Her rank shouldn't be seen as belittlement of all the work she's done for the group. Decreasing popularity isn't shameful either - it's simply natural in an environment like AKB, especially when new girls are constantly being shoved to the forefront and shown off as the next big thing.

I fully support other sentiments when it comes to her withdrawal, though. I still don't personally believe that she's overworked to the point where she's suffering badly, and I think her "burden" is just a teensy bit exaggerated by both management and fans, but I honestly don't mind if fans want her to withdraw for reasons like: wanting her to take a break, thinking she doesn't like the election and how it makes the girls feel, she's already got a high position no one else has so she doesn't need to participate, etc.
    I can stand behind most of those, myself.

@MidoriHime: There are singles all the time without Takamina in them - janken singles :D They seem to do okay. I do want to see Takamina in as many singles as possible before she graduates, but if she wants to sit out the election for personal reasons, I won't be upset. I know I can enjoy the singles without her, even if it's not quite as much...

12. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

It doesn't matter to me whether she participates or not. If she does, I'll vote for her (obviously). If she doesn't, I can save my money to do other things (i.e. buying her second single whenever it may come out) and become an outsider watching the election drama as it unfolds with all the rages, butthurts, etc. following the results [hehe]

13. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Anyone knows what they are talking about? Will she transfer also to akb48?? :awesome:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-vSakCvaw[/yt]

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I tried to translate the whole thing but Takamina talks way too frickin fast and injects too much Kansaiben into her speech for me to get it all :D So here's an overview that hits all the important points. The conversation is more nuanced than this but you get the gist at least.

Beginning skit: Reika's throwing out Takamina's papers "dont need this, dont need that..." Takamina: "oh, wrong room... hey! not the wrong room! I need all this stuff! Come on... why are you in here?" Reika: "they told me I could use this room freely.." Takamina: "this is my room. Hey, aren't you Nogizaka?" Reika: "Yes!" *silly arm gesture*

They talk about how they were on the same TV show once and that's the first time they talked. Reika: you told me "consult me anytime", I was so surprised. I thought "she's a wonderful person". They exchanged phone numbers that time, too.

Getting down to talking about Reika's position, Takamina compares it to NGZK soukantoku because Reika is in charge of 1&2 gen overall. Reika again compliments Takamina by calling her the image of a captain everyone looks up to. Reika then calls herself a "perfectly hetare ponkotsu captain" because Reika is afraid to exercise her leadership sometimes. She doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself and doesn't think she can scold others for things she herself isn't good at. Takamina advises her that when Reika's telling other members things, she should just be worrying about the other members and not about herself.

Takamina brings up the Seibu Dome concerts and how Aki-P got mad at them for sucking as what prompted her to move from a hands-off approach to actually saying things when things were going wrong. She brings up MCs as a place where she has to say something often. Reika then talks about how everyone gets mad at her because she's bad at MCs. Takamina tells her to rely on the audience more or talk about what they want to hear, but Reika says she's afraid the MC will lose its thread. Takamina tells her not to be afraid and if she messes up then just go ahead and mess up (using "suberu", as in Takamina's suberihanashi, the thing she's known for lol).

Reika: by the way... about the Nogizaka members' names...
    Takamina: I don't know any. (lols) I think the first one I learned was you. I think yours is the face I like most. I like your face a lot. (Reika fangirls) I also know Ikoma-chan, Shiraishi-chan, and actually there are a lot of members in AKB who love Nogizaka. Like Mayu...
    Reika: oh! she comes every time! To our lives...
    Takamina: hey! XD Even today she asked me 'hey, what are you doing for the manager talk segment?' and I told her 'I'm with Sakurai-chan'. She goes 'EH?! With Reika-chan?!' She's a fan of yours!

Then Takamina asks there's anything to take notice of as Nogizaka gets more popular. Reika praises Shiraishi a lot. Takamina asks how the members feel about the ever-changing center in Nogizaka. Reika says at first it was all Ikoma and at times she was overwhelmed, there was a lot of pressure on her and she didn't want to get used up.

The conversation kind of falls off but Reika says there's still so much she wants to talk to Takamina about so Takamina ends up inviting her out with her and Kuramochi to dinner :D

15. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^thanks for translating...

As for me, I don't really believe in the ranking election as a basis for their popularity. Some of the voters admit that they vote for other girls rather than their oshi because they know that their oshi would still be included on the top and they just vote for the ones who needs it like on what happened to Miichan and Sasshi. I guess if the fans could vote for their top 3 members, surely Takamina would be on top. But then, I think she would still participate because she once said before that being on that spot is a chance to whole-heartedly thank her fans for their continuous support. I think appreciating and thanking the fans would be her only reason to join and to stand on that stage. Her passion is to really take care of AKB more than herself and she loves doing it so I think I don't need to worry that she exerts more effort because doing the best in anything is what she's known for. If I'm not mistaken, her catch phrase is "working hard will earn you a reward" (or something close to that :p). I just really wish that this time, she would earn her reward and be on top of that election. I know that she'll be more than happy for her friends even if they rank higher than her but then, I think she really deserves to be atleast on the top 5 because she works harder than anyone.

16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

17. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Silenka, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the translation. I only want the summary but you translated almost every detail in the video. Arigatou~

Not only Takamina is a good leader inside, but also outside AKB. Its good to see she is helping other people to be a good leader. But i welcome Reika to akb... :awesome:

18. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Amazing Takamina... I'm looking forward to the next election. Ganbatte!

[yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zW669cM6aU[/yt]

19. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

20. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    thank you rabyo. so many delicious food there. is she okay? ate a lot of food like that :^^;:

I disagree with this. if most of certain girl's fans did this, can you imagine how many ranks will their oshi drop in rank? I think oshimen means the member you support. if you don't vote her, why make her as your oshimen? quoting good post from upcoming sousenkyo thread