Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Its telling us to not use our brains...

2. hazwani

hazwani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hazwani_nhb
    yup i agree,,
    i will vote for takamina no matter what because she is my kami-oshi

3. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I may sound out of my mind but for the upcoming election lets try to make Minami first.
    No, I really do mean it because we should always aim high!
    Last year we were like aim for top 5 and she got 8 so if we try to aim high to 1st she would do better :)

4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The other day a friend told me that mayuyu and Yukirin fans had already months raising money to buy votes.
    This year we have to do our best to make this Takamina in the position that she earn.

5. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I'm a noob when it comes to things like voting and stuff...

So how would I vote for Minami? I'm not in Japan so I don't even know if its possible from the US... I would really love to support and vote for her! Spending a little money to make her happy is worth it for me [blush] even though I may never ever meet her :(

any guide would be nice :D

6. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i would really like to vote for her, too. But is it only possibe by buying the votes?

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Buying CDs is sometimes the easiest way for overseas fans to vote, just as long as you get them shipped to you on time and they don't get held up at customs and whatnot. You may want to wait a while though, because often some of the Japan-based members here will buy theater edition CDs in bulk and sell votes to the members of the forum. I don't know if any are planning to do that this year (probably depends on the pricing of the theater eds) but that's the absolute #1 easiest way for overseas fans to vote imo.

8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

9. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well for the theatre single, it's priced at 1000yen, while the regular version is at 1600yen.

HRP was doing it last year by buying theatre versions and selling the votes to us, not sure will he do it this year or not.

For me, I'll be in Japan when the cd is release, so I'll most likely be grabbing like at least 10 copies of the regular edition, I can have the shop photos & regular photos too. [party] I always like their Sousenkyo summer single's photos, so hopefully it won't be too dissappointing this year, last year's Sayonara Crawl has beautiful pictures.

Well, if anyone wants to vote, I can help to buy few copies of the regular versions at 1600yen, but I won't be shipping the CDs out, it's too heavy for me to carry back to Singapore, I can only send you the code via pm first(so that you will be in time to vote), and the shop photos & regular photos in mail for additional USD$3. I'll be going to stores like AKB48 Shop, Tsutaya, Tower Records, or whichever shops nearby that has Takamina/Kawaei in their shop photos.

10. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This is what I'm hoping for or pooling funds with other Takamina fans. If not, I'll have to come out to some relatives in Japan and ask for their help :tongue: because I'd hate to pay for fast shipping when the money could be used to buy more votes..

Anyways, I deeply regretted being idle during the elections last year. If Minami decides to join this year, I want to support her with all I have even if it wouldn't be all that much :blush: More than to increase her votes, I want my votes to increase her confidence in herself for the time when she decides to leave AKB. Not that I want her to leave soon, but just as something to have confidence in when that time does come.

11. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What I'm just saying is that Taka would feel happier if Micchan is included in the senbatsu together with her than having a higher a position... Please don't misunderstand... I too, want Takamina to have 1st place and it would be better that her close friends are with her because their pressence help Taka... but then the priority now is Taka for the 1st place, I'm sure there won't be any hindrance for her trusted friends to enter the senbatsu too...

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina might not be in top 10. Before thinking about others, we should think about Takamina first.

13. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

from the looks of it... this year's battle will be fierce....with some groups organizing donations for their oshis...
    somehow i have this divided feeling if Takamina should be participating...

i just dislike the elections :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

14. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I heard about that too. Wotas of Matsui jurina and rena are already saving up months before the announcement of the election. Paruru has an army that will match mayuyu's for the center position. Yuko will surely be on top and Sasshi the dark horse. It would really be hard to put Takamina on top. Where's the Taka Army?!

15. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

Please guys, i want to vote too...but i don't understand jappanese so, it would be nice if there is english guide.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

When it gets a bit closer to the actual voting period I'm sure there will be tons of help floating around here.

But basically it's really easy. Get a voting card that comes in the next single (methods of getting CDs/voting cards should be asked in the AKB48 Q&A thread). Go to the website on the card, enter the code on the card, find the member you want to vote for in a menu or list on the site, highlight and vote. You don't really need to understand Japanese for the AKB voting stuff (the Request Hour voting is similarly easy). You just need to know the name of the member you want to vote for in kanji. And that's easy to find on the internet.

17. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
  18. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Takamina ranked first in the stage ranking again [clap] :inlove:

19. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Congratulations guys!!! [party] [party] [party] [party] [clap] [clap]

Thanks everyone for voting !!
    I'm proud of Taka army

20. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Four times in a row [clap] Congrats everyone getting Takamina to 1st place again! [party] [party] [party]