The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

- I confess that I am quite baffled at the preliminary results for this year, for a first elections to me this is very interesting and fun to observe.

2. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka

Yeah,I feel the same way.
    While I LOVE the scenery and the bikinis (because they are cute),I confess that it is a bit awkward if I want to show my friends the PVs because I'm a girl.
    But AKB is an idol group,so doing such things are part and parcel of being an idol and I'm sure that the girls knew that when they joined.

3. allisonmarie23

allisonmarie23 Kenkyuusei

^ Being a girl also, I feel the same. I don't mind the videos so much, though it can be awkward if I want to show someone else. But I figure, it's a summer song, they're on the beach and what else are girls gonna wear on the beach? So I don't mind the videos too much. The thing that gets me are the bikini cd covers-- if I want to buy them at the local Japanese cd store, I'm not sure if I could lol. :fp: So I'm really glad this year they changed it up a bit.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I confess that I can only see this as 'the Kuroi Tenshi face' [tmi]

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that whenever I remember that Aki-P put Lemon in NMB, I really have to wonder what the hell was he thinking at that moment - I mean seriously, I can't see how she fits into NMB much :shock:

- I confess that I wish there could've been at least one more single with Kitarie in it other than Choco no Dorei before her concurrent ended :(

6. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

I confess that I was wrong to recognize an show and presenter... hopefully not happen again... I am really very sorry... :cry2:

7. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel the same way about Manatsu cover! :^^;:
    I confess that as a girl AKB fandom is very awkward. I don't really want to be seen with photo books or magazines with ehem... "oshiri" photos on them... :^^;:

8. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Im not a girl...

Im a guy... Honestly i dont want to complain about it, but i do feel that those pv's are somewhat unessecary... Especialy if some of them are younger then me(21 at moment). I feel like "why are they showing me this".

Im straight, so there are times im wondering why im complaining anyway, especialy if its girls dancing in bikinis. Then i figured its probably theire age and i dont want to be that shallow either...

But still sometimes i feel its very tempting...

9. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    i confess that i love reading all the crying Aisansan is doing. The tears are great.

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    Not just him, few others too (just read the sousenkyo thread on recent pages). The level of butthurtness in the forum right now is at a stupid level. Really is kinda pathetic how some keep whinging and whinging and whinging. If people are so unhappy/dissatisfied/whatever, then leave the fandom. Really simple.

11. archite

archite Kenkyuusei

I confess that I'm having one of the biggest dilemmas wondering whether I should paste that bikini poster (feat. Mayu & Yuko; that comes with WPB) on my wall since I have quite the conservative asian family [think]

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think I've had some success in curbing my Internet addiction, including the lessening my time here in the forum. The previous two years has been all about the online world. Now, as my subjects become more damning, I'm left without a choice but to really move forward without it or, rather, with less. The two just can't seem to co-exist, at the most, for me somehow, maybe just for research and some few hours a week needed keeping up a bit informed but never like it was before.

But there's another positive thing to look forward aside from giving more time to studying as I've found my savings increasing, less subscriptions and transactions. :banana:

And, also more rest and time for morning jogs, no more sleepless nights, okay, just less. [hehe]

Looking forward to more absences here! Please hurry up with news site, its really a work nowadays scrounging the forum for the latest happenings by going thread to thread.

13. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

funny thread :D

-i confessed, when i look indo fans have non-jkt48 photopack, i feel :fp: . at the same times it makes me :cute: i want it too

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    i confess that : i just finished my selection test in an university in my city , as expected , mathematics , physics , chemistry and biology , they are two times harder than in my last national exam :^^;:

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Good luck with the test! Let us know if you pass. :)

16. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I confess to eating the chicken in the fridge that wasn't mine. Hoping my cousin doesn't read this post somehow.. ^.^ Sorry about this, bro, well, you came home late and I got hungry.. ^.^

I confess that I've taken a strange liking towards Ellie from The Last of Us. She is the most badass and foul-mouthed 14 year old that I have ever seen in my whole life.. I absolutely adore her.. ^.^

17. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I confess that I only post on S48 when I have a real comment to make about a release or one of the girls...gone are the days of posting more often in the Lobby :^^;:

I also confess that I'm really really hoping for Takamina's solo concert to get a DVD/BR release, even though I'm not a fan of her live singing......

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that lately my oshi in the 48 groups are almost all U18, Meru in HKT, Keira in NMB and soon to be MeiMei in SKE, oh lord what is happening :XD: :panic:

19. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

^ I confess that I am absolutely feeling what KyuketsuNyanNyan is feeling. I've been seeing myself gravitating towards the younger girls as of late and I've been questioning my tastes lols.. ^.^

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ So Im not the only one :awesome:

Nyanyways...

- I confess that I seem to be attracted to girls in glasses lately, perhaps its more of my time as an anime fan rubbing on my tastes, somewhat similarity to someone that I had a (huge) crush on previously or just for the fact that I myself wear glasses - I just find it quite attractive nowadays, more so when my oshis wear them :inlove: