TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 Missions 2013/06/23

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Havoranger, May 22, 2013.

1. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you! I will edit my post then...

2. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

isn't that the scene from anta dare? the one where they on the same stage with several AKB members?

3. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Yeeahhh!!! Anta Dare!!

lineup is the same, costume is the same, it's none other than Anta Dare!

Man, it will be fun.

4. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Quoting from JKT48mission's official twitter :

Looks like Kinal gonna go face to face with Team N and Team S captain..........it's gonna be freakin AWESOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!!!! :cute: [clap] [clap] [clap]

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ehhhhhhhhh!!!! Sayanee and........ Nakanishi Yuka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It is Nishishi, right? I'm not as familiar with SKE as the other groups).

Can I ask something that is slightly off topic...
    Is Indonesia's interest in soccer, which there are captains... at all influence how Indonesians see the importance of leadership / captaincy?
    I've always been curious...
    Because Kinal has shown she's a capable leader; early efforts when we see her leading training exercise... and she's a good communicator and seems really responsible.
    How fans view a captains importance to a team... is it based on AKB48... or soccer, in a way?

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    FINALLLLLYYYY!!!

*A* hopefully someoe will upload it fast on You Tube

7. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    finally :inlove:
    i really wait for this episode :blush:

must watch it then :awesome: [rock]

8. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    @kurisu being a leader in an idol team or sport team IMO is more or less same thing, having sense of responsibility and commitment. But maybe become a captain in idol group is have more "advantage" for kinal. Just IMHO

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Being a leader it's not always have to take example from sports team or even the military..

A prerequisite of a leader is always the same everywhere; knows the way, shows the way, goes the way..

You can see why JOT choose Devi instead of Melody; because she had that prerequisite above..

10. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Episode 10 - Sisterhood
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gswjjtnxee8[/yt]

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I really loved the part they gave sambel to the others, then they made em' try it, then some members even looked as if they were gonna cry cause of the spiciness :lol:

But one thing that bothered me, for anta dare, they kinda took mariyannu's screen time on her bday celebration, you could see she wasn't really happy about it [speechless]

And, next episode:
    Kebaya ? Can't wait to see the episode :drool: Maybe it's the one in saung angklung udjo ?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    It's not just her. I also feels kind of disappointed with the fact that AKB members (especially Mariyannu) almost did not get a screentime that time

SKE babies are so cute. They smartly uses the chili sauce to prank their friend and staff :lol:
    Poor Shiichan tho :^^;:

13. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Well, I think it's Kobayashi Kana who look gloomy for the rest of the show, If Mariyannu don't happy she wont say "whooa sugoiii ureshii" when members says happy birthday to her.....

and about kebaya......
    I really really want to see members in kebaya, especially akicha and haruka.
    I know this has no connection with the topic but I really want to see "in OVJ, akicha and haruka wearing sinden's kebaya and singing japanese song accompanied by Indonesia's traditional music " :hehe: :drool: :nb:

14. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Of couse she'd say that, it's called acting :XD:
    But you can seriously see it from her expression, cause it was supposed to be a special show to celebrate her birthday, and then jkt invaded :lol:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Whoa triple post there :XD:
    JKT gets a whole lot of screentime, plus Nabilah is simply being too loud and gets all the attention

16. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

What the ? :XD: :XD:
    I can't delete it anymore, what should i do ? :lol:

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    eh? there should be the delete button available!

18. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Did you watch the full episode (about an hour more or less) on AKB48 official YT (the video is private now) or the 24 minutes version on JKT48 official YT?

Aside from getting their precious little screen time hijacked (by JKT48 members), to add insult to injury, they also lost 3 consecutive games (against JKT48 members).

19. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    This episode feels... umm.. not that important... aside from the little bit bonus, it's almost identical with the one official uploaded... Also yannu got her precious screentime stolen.. it's her birhday..

But akb's train (the masinis ka game) is like LOLOLOL the balloon just fell like that..

20. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Well, what we have seen is edited by Indonesian for JKT, they wouldn't shoot the sister groups' member more than JKT's :^^;: they might shoot them equally in the AKB's streamed version.

The sambel part is my favourite! I wonder what if they gave the real sambel aka traditional sambel [hehe]

Very much PLEASE!