TV / Radio [TV] - [SKE no Magical Radio 3] 13/01/20

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by renx2, Jan 9, 2013.

1. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

SKE48 no Magical Radio 3 starts January 20, 2013!

Site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/magical/index.html

Source: http://encra48.doorblog.jp/archives/22065960.html
    (has a nice picture from newspaper)

Another news article with more pictures: http://mantan-web.jp/2013/01/09/2013010 ... 4000c.html
    [​IMG]

Cast:
    松井珠理奈(SKE48/AKB48) 松井玲奈 高柳明音
    矢神久美 木崎ゆりあ 秦佐和子 小木曽汐莉 木本花音
    北原里英(AKB48/SKE48)
    佐藤二朗 若林正恭(オードリー) Other SKE48 members

Of note: Kumi and Kitarie are in it.

2. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I need to finish watching season 2. Waiting for the subs to trickle in.

3. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

More details in Natalie's article.

So story goes like this: Rie is the daughter of the radio company president and decides (why?!) to form a band using the girls of Magical Radio .... and appoints herself their leader.

:hmm:

I'm glad there is a 3rd season but... that story... Rie & friends?

:hmm:

4. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Rie and friends. lol

Hmm... hope not. Still, looking forward to it.

5. arvinbfg90000

arvinbfg90000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    Rie... Rie everywhere... :hmm:

But at least it got season 3 because of Rie :^^;:

6. ishizu

ishizu Kenkyuusei

CANT WAIT for the next season !

but... no Wakachin and Onimaru P. ? o- o , and nice to see Kuumi on this season too !

ps. Love Shawako´s new look

EDIT lol now I noticed -> "佐藤二朗" Sato jirou (Onimaru)

7. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I'm so happy that they will have a new season. I love this show so much, last season was epic!!!

I hope they'll not show much Rie in this season. All the character should have among of screen time like season 2. Then I wouldn't complain about Rie.

So glad Kuumin is still in this! She's busy as ever! She might wonder when will can graduate now, lol (There's possible that she might have to reprise her role in MG4 as well).

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm not really into this show, but wow I saw an article of this in almost all of the news site I check. What is the rating for this show?

9. Tewa

Tewa Kenkyuusei

Don''t know how to feel about this. :/

I'm definitely not fond of Kitahara's presence in SKE, be it in senbatsu or in MajiRaji3. SKE has a ton of great girls in waiting position that would be a way better addition.

I guess I wouldn't have complained that much if they decided to integrate her in a more "smooth" way by putting her in a less prominent position (maybe 4th/5th or Kuumin's position, since she is graduating). But instead they decided to pull this off in the most annoying way possible by giving her the 3rd position in front of Churi. Definitely not entertaining to see Akane get slapped in the face like this in favour of some random stranger.

It's just ridiculous how they are taking a stagnant low senbatsu girl from AKB and treat her like the saviour of SKE.

Someone needs to tell Ohta Pro that it's not SKE's purpose to save Kitahara's ass.

10. pujp_chan

pujp_chan Kenkyuusei

[speechless] [speechless]

the storyline...... :hmm:

11. oddball

oddball Member

Good to see Magical radio coming back again, enjoyed the last 2 series of this and I really hope this will be more of the same! :awesome:

Putting Rie in is interesting, she's not a bad actress really so she should help there but she does kinda seem to look like she is imposing on SKE a bit (more so than Yui is over at NMB I feel) and though while have have no real problems with Rie in SKE I can't help but feel that giving a bigger role to say Suga Nanako or Furahata Nao might have been better in the long run.....

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I think its ironic that they're having Rie play a spoiled brat character, which will probably make SKE Wota like her less. Even though its just acting, playing the brat makes people see you as the brat...

13. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Sold better than SSA ;p

14. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

They like doing that. It's like Jurina's role as Center in Majisuka Gakuen 2.

Just too bad that Jurina doesn't seem to be in this band of Rie's. Is Rena in the band? Are Jurina and Rena going to have limited appearances again?

15. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I am beginning to think management is dropping second tier members into sister groups for the sake of getting them to the front lines since they can't do it in AKB. At least with some members. Well as long as they do this like the second season where the overall cast was represented well it should be fine.

16. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Oh wow, S3? Damn looking forward to that, still need to finish S2... As long Kanon and Shiorin is still in it, I'm happy.

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I actually just realized, this show is taking over HKT Hyakkaten's slot while HKT Hyakkaten is taking over Megu-tan's slot.

Anyway, been broadcast through Tokyo station can also explain Kitarie's involvement, either way, I''m looking forward to it, especially considering that Kitarie has very good comedy sense and was even praised by quite a few comedians and her day-dreaming traits plays well into this show.

18. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah would go towards explaining Rie being there I reckon as well. Makes alot more sense while she is there now that you have mentioned that to me......

Plus I think Rie will add to the show, as you say, she is pretty good at being in shows like this one.....

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Even though I'm not happy about having a Kitaire centric show (from what we can tells so far anyway) and I dislike concurrent positions, it probably is thanks to Kitarie's presence that we're getting Season 3 anyway. So its good and bad that she's here.

I feel bad for the hate Kitarie gets. Its not that I don't like her, its that I don't like concurrent positions. However, I am glad that its Kitarie and not Yui/Akicha/someone else who would have been chosen for concurrent groups :)

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I mean Kitarie is from Nagoya herself. I'm still impressed that she blown SKE members away in Ariyoshi AKB on that question about Nagoya's landmark. For that one question, I was like "Damn! Kitarie might be more familiar about Nagoya than SKE themselves... [hehe] "