TV / Radio [TV] - [SKE no Magical Radio 3] 13/01/20

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by renx2, Jan 9, 2013.

1. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Ahhh me too, sorry. I've already edit my post to spoiler :D

London ? Well make sense since she will graduate soon. how about shawako and ogiso ? looks like this season will be their end season. But i don't know how the story will end this one.

2. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Just backup when 1st video that i post got deleted

Magical radio 3 ep. 10
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faGUes9lvZA[/yt]

Credit to Uploader :)

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

okay doesn't matter, just consider me as a sacrifice for another people who haven't seen the episode yet and don't want to see a spoiler :hmm:

---

mcfreaker ooaaah praise the lord the HD version already ! *download*

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Is there any place where I can watch this show with english sub from 1st season ? I have been interested in SKE recently :inlove:

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ Sub48 has the first season subbed.
    5/12 of the second season subbed and 1/6 of the 3rd season subbed.

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Magical Radio 3 Ep. 11 | Credit To Uploader | grab fast [hehe]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYbIH6ghCt0[/yt]

Beware Spoiler!

I think we will know what happen to next week. :( so sad kuumi is leaving

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

holy sheet the 11st episode is out already ?
    *sigh* still waiting for the subs - don't have a clear conclusion in previous episodes.

8. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Yap, and next week i think is the last episode. As you can see from the previous ep, Nao and NanNan got role much enough.

Just hope there will be the continuation of this show. I love them, and how they serve to audience [hehe] Maybe they can include Nao and NanNan to permanent staff at Radio :D

BTW, anybody could explain me a bit the storyline of this episode. Just make it in Spoiler [hehe]

9. lymnesia

lymnesia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Twitter:
    xynnell
    i only catch a little about the main story, and i still not sure about it, maybe wait another one doing translation or summary :cry:

from preview in end of it, it's seem next week will be the last episode :cry:
    yet, still hazy whether this show will continue or not. Yeah i hope Nao and NanNan include if magical radio continue :inlove:
    CMIIW

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yep, next week is the last episode it clearly says in the in the end credit.

Besides, it's April which means season change for Japanese TV. If it was extended, the news would already have be out by now not to mention the rating for this show was slightly lower than both HaKaTa Hyakkaten S1 and S2.

I wonder what show is replacing this afterward...

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Hahaha me too, i didn't catch enough to get what's going on [hehe]

Oooh~ so i just know that there are season change for Tv at japan.

is it really that the rating was lower than Hyakkaten ? :yikes:

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Slightly lower, HaKaTa Hyakkaten S1+S2 averages 2.1 rating while Magical Radio 3 so far average 1.9. Both are pretty good for 1:30AM timeslot though.

Though you have to take into account that Hyakkaten started out low as a new program with little known (in Tokyo) HKT at time. They ended last episode (Episode 12) in season 1 by hitting 2.8% which is basically on the low end of AKBingo rating. (AKBingo average 3.1% for last 6 month)

What was interesting was that the lowest rating for Hyakkaten in S1 was 1.1%, twice, and the guests were Yuko and Milky respectively... :^^;:

By comparison, Magical Radio 2's top rated episode was 2.5 and Magical Radio 1's top rating was 1.9 and NMB Genin was 2.8.

Which might be the main reason why 3 adds Kitarie since Magical Radio 3 did hit a new high with 2.7% back on episode 1.

13. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Whoaa, so the 1st episode got 2,7% rate ?

Quite high [hehe]
    I just started thinking that Rie is fit enough to adapt on SKE member. Her joke isn't that bad :^O^:

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Kitarie is funny, I've always thought she should be utilized more in variety, though her goal seem to be either actress or script-writer is acting did work out. But she been have a constant digest of acting role for past 2 years.

15. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Little spoil here since I type it by smartphone.

Kitarie's Dad got fired by the new owner of the company. And she wants to put an end to MagiRaji. Then everyone else quit the station. Only leave MagiRaji crew left. So they have to do the 24 hours radio show. With everyone's help. The owner change her mind and leave MagiRaji for good.

The episode then ends with the shocking announcement from Kumi that she will leave MagiRaji.

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Isn't that just from EP11? mcrfreaker already posted the episode days ago. (though the link seem dead now)

So here is the Youku backup:

130331 EP11:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM1OTk5NzI0.html[/youku]

17. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Yes, it's from ep.11

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Ahhh~ I got it.

My Question :
    Haha, i didn't expect that the owner was Oka-Sama in dorama they watched every episode :D so next, Majiraji will continue ?
    it's not quite shocking for kumi's leaving, since she will graduate soon. Maybe Kanon AD will take over the position, since rena already become a Production Director [hehe]
    i'm still wondering if this show will continue or not to season 4. [think]

Thanks Taker, youtube already taken down the video. :wtf:

19. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Well (little spoil in next episode)

Kumi's story is something that they plan before season 3. Since Kuumin announce her graduation like loooooong time ago. So they have a proper send off to her indeed. But you can see that Ogichan also saying that she will leave MagiRaji in next ep. preview. So the writer kinda put that in the last minute since her announce happen during the filming. Sawako is out of question since her announce are so sudden and it happy after they finished filming. So her character might leave off-screen if they have next season.

I really think they will do next season, it seems to doing well and many people like it. 2nd season was so successful and 3rd seems to be in the same level. They also build a lot in NanNan and Nao to be potential main cast in next season as well. And I really looking forward to it.

20. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

my comment (spoiler)

aah~ i got it. i saw the extras, and ogi-chan say something. i don't even know what is she talking about ('cause i can't japanese).
    Yeah, season 2 and 3 might success so far. i'm so looking forward to the next season too.
    NaoNan should be the main cast, since their role got much screentime.
    Just curious, the fate of Magical Radio always Happy Ending after much troubled at season 1 and 2 :D