TV / Radio [TV] - [SKE no Magical Radio 3] 13/01/20

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by renx2, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^lol i don't really pay attention on kitarie but some lines she said in episode 1, 2 and 7~or 6 i don't remember~is quite funny, she said the words in different way and her facial expression .. lol :^O^: :^O^:

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Kitarie is just simply funny, she also got the timing most of time too. I've always wonder why she isn't on as many variety as she should. Outside of Sasshi, I personally think she is funnier than either Miichan or Oya and a much better impersonator and either of them as well.

3. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    i don't know if Kitarie's English is correct or wrong, but she always say "Me" in front of sentence that should be "I".

Yap, i think kitarie is funnier really. seems like Sasshi :D

============================

Next week episode 10 :

1. Rena Wotagei ! :D
    2. HKT as Guest Star (Meru, Mio, Sakura, Murashige)
    3. Kinchan and Airin strikes back :D This is what i waiting for.
    4. Jurina and HKT member join the games segment [hehe]
    :awesome:

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I don't think her English was supposed to be correct to begin with though, not that Japan isn't known for their Engrish... :XD:

But I'm pretty sure those are intentional... :awesome:

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

can she speak english fluently in the real world-kitarie ?
    i mean literally, or she's just following the dialog of her in the show ? :hmm:

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Don't expect her to be as fluent as native speaker or even a European, but I'd say as fluent as a Japanese can.

Based on REPO that I seen last year from her visit to Taiwan, she is capable of basic English conversation according to some non-Japanese speaking fans. They even made a banner that reads 世界的北原, or "Kitahara of the World" to welcome her.

Her profile on Ohta Pro also show that she passed the level-two test of "The EIKEN Test in Practical English Proficiency". That's pretty impressive in Japan consider the advance level goes like this:

5=>4=>3=>Pre-2=>2=>Pre-1=>1

Where Pre-1 is bench mark require for English teachers in Japan, so she is like Moeno in callagraphy in that regard that they are one level away from qualifying to teach if they choose to.

So I would expect real-life Kitarie would at least know the difference between "me" and "I" and they already pointed out and make fun of the Magic Radio Kitarie for her shitty Engrish way back in Episode 1... [hehe]

Therefore, I'm pretty sure that was done on purpose.

In addition, based on Japanese wiki she also profecient with Piano having achieved level 6 license. (13 being lowest, 5th and above are bench marks for teachers and instructers)

7. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Wow! That's just incredible. Makes me like her even more.

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Ah, I see. So she's just making it dumb in purpose to make people smile and laugh. All this time the only girl i know who can speak english fluently is just Akimoto Sayaka - and it's such a great thing for Kitarie to pass the level 2 of the test, remarkable girl.

9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

So tonight it will be the 10th episode. Will this show end for 12 episodes too ? like S1 and S2 ?

Really, S1 and S2 have their own Storyline that'll resolve at final episode (12) . S3? i don't see (so far) any problem or anything that tell a story [hehe] .

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

48s shows like variety and dorama always end in 12, isn't it ?
    as far as i know, the main story is the rising of Kitarie's band, although it was the main idea for ep 1 and 2, i don't see any real conflict to be solved in the rest of the episode. Seems like it's just the daily life of a Radio Officers + Humor.

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

nah man. this is what i mean. the story is remain unclear. why there's zombie infection ? [hehe]

12. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Um, okay that one is out of my logic.
    Maybe it's just a dessert episode, just to entertain (?) Dunno dude i don't get the storywriter way of thought :wtf:

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It was explained in the episode didn't it? Onimaru mentioned that it was originally a project by for the station, but then they decided against it and the scientist went berserk. Yeah, it is still pretty random, but that as good as you can get in these skit variety shows. :lol:

Well, fluently is another beast all together, Japanese aren't really known for their English pronunciations. Sayaka is just bless with the talent in that department. I've heard Japaneese celebrities who have similar or higher proficiencies that still have a lot of pronunciation issues, So I think that's where Kitarie is pronouciation-wise, maybe slightly better. But she should definitely be more gramatically correct than what is in the show.

14. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    That's what i call random episode :D I don't know what's the purpose to made zombies and it's only churi in lobby isn't get infected. Weird, when Kanon going outside from the pantry and behave normal like nothing big trouble there :D

Also the Mikitty Alien episode :^O^: hahaha, i don't even understand the storyline :^^;:

15. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Magical Radio 3 Ep. 10

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8kCvDA_NEM[/yt]
    Credit to Uploader :)

HKT as Guest Star [hehe]

why does churi isn't there when the singing segment :angry:

16. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

could someone tell me about the storyline in this episode ?

i'm still unclear about the plot, and looks like the climax will start here.

17. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Spoiler

Rena begin to bring so much guest to the show. And most of them didn't cooperate with Akane and Yuria that well. So everyone thinks that Rena is trying to destroy Magical Radio but because Rie, who's president's daughter are with them. She can't do it. So she wants to make everyone give up and leave the show by themself.

However, once they look at Rena's bag. It turns out that she's try her hardest to help the show and also come up with many plans for them and even their concert activity. Rena then come in and said that "but it's already end". Rie and then come in and tell everyone that "Her father has been fired".

Seems like 2 more episode to go. But I'm pretty confident that they'll have a 4th season. Because they already begin to build up the departure storyline for Kumi. If this will be the last season, they're not gonna do that. Also, Nanako and Nao have had so much role in this season even they're not regular. So I see them to get promote in the next one.

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

ahh~ i see.

btw, what letter that kumi holds in last episode ? does she wanted to get retired from director ? cause it looks like a resign letter. :cry: .

and how about shawako and ogichan? they must be leaving right ? and rie's father got fired ? so rie doesn't have any rights about the radio again ?

i don't even imagine how they will make miracle to save this radio in 2 episodes left [whew]

hope they will make the 4th season again. i love this show since 1st season. :cute: please make nao and nannan (or manatsu, mikitty, aya, or umechan) as regular [hehe]

19. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

sigh -_-
    accidentally red your posts, guys. and it was a spoiler :fp:
    i haven't watch the video yet, still waiting for the HD version.

---

and looking at your summaries, it seems like this episode is a chaos inside the body of magical radio, right ? so if the series will end in episode 12, the last 2 episodes might be an unexpected episodes. damn i can't wait to see the ending - should be a good ending. :^O^:

20. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Oh sh*t, I forgot! I'm terrible sorry! I put that post in spoiler tag now. So anyone else will not got spoil by it. XP

That letter, I didn't went back and watch it yet. But I remember that it has to do with her going to London. So yeah, she will leaves Magical Radio but no one knows about this at the moment.