Event / Concert W-KEYAKI FES. 2021 (2021.07.09 - 2021.07.11)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Jun 3, 2021.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Sakurazaka46 and Hinatazaka46 announced "W-KEYAKI FES. 2021" at FujiQ Highland Conifer Forest from July 9 - July 11, 2021.

9th July: Sakurazaka46
    10th July: Hinatazaka46
    11th July: Sakurazaka46 / Hinatazaka46

Announcement page

My rough TL of the announcement:

From Hiragana Keyaki to Hinatazaka46. From Keyakizaka46 to Sakurazaka46.
    Both born from the same "Keyaki," continuing to run up their own slopes, this summer both groups will join together to hold their first joint live!
    The venue is what we can call a "sacred place," the FujiQ Highland Conifer Forest (TL Note: where the Keyaki Republics were previously held).
    For the first day performers Sakurazaka46, this will be their first all-member live performance with an audience present.
    For the second day performers Hinatazaka46, this will be a chance for Ohisama to enjoy the summer live under the sun.
    And on the final day, we will witness the long-awaited two-group joint live!​

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was thinking what I'd like to see for the joint show on the third day and that's Hiragana songs and Keyaki songs done with mixed members. Let's mix up some units, too. Maybe W-Keyaki with everyone to end the concert. It probably won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    I am excited for it, but I also think it's to see how well Sunday does with the two groups. I do hope they mix members for some songs/units. Would be fun to see.

I actually had a dream about Sunday's mixed show, and at the end, all of the lights go out. On the main screen pops up "Special Announcement!"
    Then the music to Terminator starts... dundun dun dun dun... all of the spotlights go to the small center stage in the middle of the audience, and as it rises from underneath there are Nogizaka members in the Terminator crouch. Then they stand up and start a fake verbal assault on Saku/Hinata members wanting to know why they were not invited. Like some of the yankee skits that have been done on the shows. Then Sugai and Kumi clasps hands and raise them while pointing at Manatsu and say "Then lets do this!"

Then on the main screen it pops up "Sakamichi Tokyo Dome tour 3 days Summer 2022!"

Then the dream jumped to summer of 2022 and for 3 days, all 3 groups performed songs with their own members, songs with mixed members from all 3 groups, unit songs with mixed members.. etc. But the setlist was different each day.

I would figure out a way to make it to Japan to see that.

All I hope for is that there are not rude fans on Sunday. If I was on that stage, and one of my fans started booing or shouting anti things to girls of the other group, I would tell them to leave and to stop being my fan. Express joy and enthusiasm for the group/members you like and nothing else.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I wonder if Sakurazaka will be presenting their 3rd single on day 1. And yes, I expect some interesting stuff on day 3. Subunits with members of both groups would be fun.

5. glsone

glsone Member

I hope they perform Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai; I've always really loved that song. Be nice to hear it with all the new girls too.

6. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    They performed that song with all the new girls at the Last Live. :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. glsone

glsone Member

Taiyou wa was originally a W-Keyaki song. Only got performed that way once I believe, but I may be mistaken.

8. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Yep, Kanji and Hiragana performed it together only at Keyaki Republic 2018

9. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

It was also performed during the 2017 Album Tour by Kanji 1st Gen and Hiragana 1st Gen.
    It's one of the songs with joint members along with W-Keyaki and Neko no Namae.

10. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Nice logo! I like how they combined the colors of the 3 groups.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Looking forward to seeing the goods for this one. Haven’t gotten any Hinata goods since Hinakuri and don’t have any Sakurazaka goods(apart from CDs) yet. I really dig the logo, so I’m thinking there should be some cool shirts and the towels would be cool even if they’re the exact same between the two groups.

• Like Like x 1
  12. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    From what I saw all tickets were sold out in 5 minutes :shock:

...and there will be a live stream for Day 3!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  14. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry buddies but I'm lost.
    Where do I buy the ticket for the live stream? :blink:

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't think it's been announced yet. I'm selfish and would like Zaiko to handle it because no VPN needed and accepts credit cards issued in the US.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you.
    I hope for Zaiko too

18. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It would be really cool to watch the concert as I like both groups a lot now, but I don't follow a specific member closely. Hope it will be available to watch from Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

W-Keyaki Goods!

I ordered the Photosets as usual but passed on the other pieces of merch... I really should buy some more oshi towels, but aside from the BAN Sakura8 towels I haven't been to crazy for the Sakurazaka ones.

Oh Official fanclub members will also have access to purchase this shirt:

[​IMG]