Event / Concert W-KEYAKI FES. 2021 (2021.07.09 - 2021.07.11)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Jun 3, 2021.

1. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm gonna buy day 3 and wake up way early on Sunday because it's Sakura plus Hinata which basically means Miho and a lot of members I liked plus 2/3 of my Shinkisei reunited

this doesn't mean I agree with the price :cry2:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I can’t even go to W-Keyaki Fes and it’s still going to bankrupt me between the Zaiko stream and those goods. I love those t-shirts, as I expected. I’ll need to grab a few towels as well.

edit: looks like the coolest of the shirts are already sold out, but I at least need a couple of the others…

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

For what it’s worth, the Stagecrowd streams have a replay at 22:30 JST if that time works better for you.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nah. I just like to complain but in the end I'll do everything to support the girls lol
    Thanks anyway :chuffed:

I'm going with Zaiko this time too

Just for the record, Day 1 and 2 are a litlle less expensive if someone wants to watch them

6. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Make sure you select "通常配送" or standard shipping when you're on the shop page. The other tab is for venue pickup so a lot of the items sell out in advance since it hasn't been produced in mass quantities yet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Grabbed a ticket for the Sunday stream. Hoping for a glorious three hour show.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Ahh, so I have mixed feelings here. On a positive note, I was able to buy the shirts I wanted. On a negative note, I was able to buy the shirts I wanted… Bit of a bummer there’s no consolidated event site so I could just order the oshi towels I want from a single shop instead of having to split them between the Sakura/Hinata shops, but oh well.

Also worth noting is I just realized the Zaiko streams - like on Stagecrowd - also have a one-time replay for each of the days in addition to the live streams. I know these times work out way better for me, so I figured I would share them in case anyone is in the same boat but was unaware:

07/09 - 22:30 JST
    07/10 - 20:00 JST
    07/11 - 22:30 JST

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Question time: Can I watch both the live AND the replay with Zaiko?

10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I don't see why not. I mean it can't be mutually exclusive, can it?

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    Really enjoying (already) some photos coming out on twitter from those that are going to the concert. The person with the Inoue car... awesome.

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I need to debate quicker about also getting tickets to tonight and tomorrow night's shows. I'm feeling really tempted.

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    HAPPY 1st W-K-FES DAY Buddies!!!!! :banana:
    I hope everyone of you and the girls will have fun and Backs liners will have the chance to center their songs since they did an amazing job in their live.

14. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Ahh, glad I woke up just in time for the stick balloon battle. Looks like I still have my great timing from BACKS LIVE.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    People are confirming the centers are the usual 3, so no change there.
    It's a little let down for me, I really hoped mngmnt would learn something by Backs Live, but it seems they'll go on like they did with Keyaki.

On the bright side, I read Ozeki was back! I'm really glad to know she's better

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

God, so many shots of Morita looking awesome. I wish my meguri session with her went better so I could look back on it more fondly.

Hoping the weather is more cooperative the next two days.

edit: That black t-shirt is looking dope. So glad I ordered one.

double edit: LAST BOW ENDO AT IT AGAIN.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  17. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I enjoy their concerts a lot, they make me appreciate their songs more! Blue Moon Kiss was always one of my favourites, but the choreo is just so nice. Also, I wasn't too fond of Omotta Yori Mo or Microscope, when they came out, but they are fun to watch on stage, so I can't dislike them anymore ^^

On the other hand, since it is a W-Keyaki-Fes, I somehow wished that they would perform at least some Keyaki/Hiragana/Hinata songs. It would have been a good chance to switch centers, too. But they stuck to their own songs. I wonder, if they will change that on sunday.

(And it was amusing that they used a real German train station announcement for the intro of Saishuu no Chikatetsu. Just .. why? [hehe])

18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    What about the encore? Was it Sakura no uta as per usual? No double encore this time?

19. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Likewise. I started watching about an hour late, so I wasn’t sure if perhaps they performed a Keyaki or even a Hinata song that I missed. I’m really hoping Hinata will throw out a Hiragana banger they haven’t re-released as Hinatazaka tomorrow*. We’re definitely going to get something out of the ordinary on Sunday, though.

And to turbogig, yes it was just “Sakura no Uta” for the encore today.

*I’m personally hoping for “Halloween” despite the fact that it would make zero sense, but hey, it’s my favorite Hiragana song so why not wish for it.

20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yup Sakurazaka no Uta, they only performed the 14 songs in Sakurazaka Discography

Admittedly, this concert didn't make as much of an impact on me as BACKS LIVE. The energy in that one was palpable and it brought something unique to the table with the members trying something new. But also, this was the first time the group performed as a whole in front of the audience. I think it was necessary for the members to perform the songs in their original forms in front of an audience at least once before considering changing it up, but even then I don't think changing centers when the original members are still there is very realistic :^^;:

I think my main critique was the general theming of the show. I have to compare it to the previous Keyaki Republic concerts which had the strong "republic" theming with all the flags and costumes. This one had kind of a "spy" intro with the ripoff Cowboy Bebop song (LOL) but then it was hardly used aside from that. Maybe they could have had a moment with red lasers and members trying to go through it like a heist scene. Had that kind of narrative/music continue during the dance portions, included a special VTR, etc. The general theming felt kind of lazy and they relied too much on the members doing short dance tracks/MCs to fill in the time. The members themselves did great, but mgmt was totally slacking in this regard. The members should know all the songs well, they could have afforded rehearsal time to do something new.

I'm quite excited for Hinata's show though. I'm sure the setlist will be longer, and since Nao is still absent right? We could see new members try center.

But of course, Day 3 will be the most exciting for me! I know most people are hoping for Neko no Namae at some point. I myself hope/predict that WKeyaki no Uta will close the concert since I think it would be a bit awkward if either group closes over the other, it has to be a song they could do together I think. And since the concert is WKeya... I think they will perform this track over Taiyou wa Miageru.

Back to today's concert though, it was nice to see Hikaru do center stuff again. Her expressions and confidence keep improving! Ten's had "cat eye" liner which looked adorable. The members overall were great, no critiques there tbh. Ozeki was never my fave but I was so happy to see her again! She looked amazing and I was happy to see her perform Guuzen.

TL;DR Members did great, Planning could have been better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1