Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^a post above by Mayura48 was deleted (mods can see) = hence, this is NOT a double post

Mezamashi TV Full 150414 backup

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mayu featured in an evening news show today

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mayu tweets translated by AnfieldAkiba

(14/4/15 1.18pm)

''Viking ended It was fun
    Now then, I shall have karaage''

(14/4/15 4.30pm)

''Just now, I made a surprise visit to the Junkudo Kichijoji store~! I wrote "Do your best at being POP".It's a piece of work I have confidence in! After this, I'll be featured on Fuji TV's "Minna no News"!~At around 5.25pm. Please watch it~''

[​IMG]

Mayuyu Weekly ASCII magazine - so lovely - such a lovely photo! :omfg:

20150414-00000017-asciiplus-000-1-view.jpg

More at http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/116374213311/mayuyu-weekly-ascii-magazine-4-28

EDIT Yukirin tweeted 3 pics just before the show in support

CCjdAdbUAAAWrgy.jpg CCjdAdLUMAADSj8.jpg CCjdAdaVIAA2rWH.jpg

EDIT Yukirin’s Tweet translated by Chichan54:

I’ve watched Shoten Girl. After a lot of thinking, I sent Mayuyu a pretty normal opinion mail which said “It was interesting! I was moved!”

EDIT Mayu tweet translated by AnfieldAkiba"

(14/4/15 11.57pm) “The broadcast of the 1st episode of “Tatakau! Shoten Girl” ended without a hitch. Everyone how was it? And, “Shoten Girl” trended! So happy! Thank you! Please watch it next week too!!”

[​IMG]

More caps at http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/116387009356/mayu-tweet-translated-by-anfieldakiba-14-4-15

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  3. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Wrote it in the drama thread, but..

I really hope this will open up more opportunities for Mayu. As a newbie she's done quite a good job, hopefully she'll get to star in more dramas in the future. And Mayu was soooooo cute :blush:

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I can't even finish watching these Promotional videos for her drama so I wonder how she's always so energetic. Anyway, I remember someone here asking for the name of the bookstore filmed in this drama. It is actually Junkudo Bookstore located in Kichijoji, Tokyo. (Revealed in one of the videos)

In the Viking episode, Mayu presented a news corner on Jakarta and talked about JKT and how Harugon is doing well there. I thought it was sweet of her to promote her friend like that. Can't wait to watch the first episode.

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    whoaaaa !!! i cant help but to crying out loud right now !!! Did everyone already watching the first episode !!? Heck !! Am i the only one here who is yet watching that ? :^^;: oh~, I'm glad for you all... but i'm desperate for myself. urrgh, i'm feel envy for you all :gavel: because..

I YET WATCH IT !!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

**other option, i will watch it later.. yeah, after someone upload it. @fatrain thanks for giving the link..:)**

Curse my life :( (this is why i want to live in japan rather than my country), i'm so excited about this,.. but in the end, i just let through the first episode go with still yet watching on it. damn !!

Lets end this meaningless talk from me :^^;:.. i'm just being grumpy.

and then..

@pinkfluffballs Too excited ? oh, i know what you feel, buddy... i will fell the same if i were you.. :D too excited until the state that i will just focussed on mayu.. and never take off my gaze from her(forgetting about the drama ). lol :lol:.. and Hey !!! what with that cliffhanger !?!? :gavel: oh~ god !! you really ?.. let me tell you something, buddy. When you say that ..it means you make me crazy here :gavel:.. now i'm already at my limit to control myself !!! :hmm: .. Cliffhanger !? damn... Give me the first episode already !! Now !! Hurry !! i cant wait again !!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

ehm.. lets skip that :^^;:

and then, i also hear that mayuyu and shoten girl even become worldwide trending topic in the twitter :shocku::omg::omfg:(thanks to @YKT update).. oh this is the best news for today :cute::cute::cute:..

MAYUUUUUU !!!!! CONGRATULATIOONS !!! :omfg::omg::lol::XD::inlove: **shit -,- i hope i can tell mayu about that.... directly in front of her :cute::cute:**

(i know @YKT had post it before but.. i just want to repost it:blush:)

[​IMG]

That's Mayu's victory !!!!!! .LoL [hehe]:p:D:);):blush:

7. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Forget about commenting on Yukirin tweet (mayu's photo). :):^^;:, let me post it in here..

Yukirin !! :^^;:.. why sending a pretty normal message !! you must sent your enthusiasm !! that is your beloved-soulmate premiere drama !! oh~ with this, maybe mayu would think that you were not really interested on her drama :(... oh but let me forgive you because you give me that three shot of mayu. :D:p

(and you posting the good one, yukirin :D)

"Pure.. cute.. beauty.. no make up ? maybe a bit.. but unexpectedly.. make her so natural. Beautifull:chuffed:"

8. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    This is AnfieldAkiba's translation of Yukirin's tweet

IMG_20150415_072543.jpg

Translation of Twitter conversation between Mayu and the official Shoten Girl account by AnfieldAkiba

IMG_20150415_070937.jpg

More good news for Mayu! UTAGE! will be broadcast in Fukuoka.

9. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Hey !! i hope i can see that "Attakaindakara/Aki..ndakara ? :^^;:" Mayuyu's version. must be cute :blush:

UTAGE broadcasted in fukuoka. GOOD NEWS !! :D **altough i didnt really understands :chuffed:... i still hope it will bring more successful to mayu career**

10. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Guys, do you know if someone will be subtitling it?

11. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@broz0rs , @YKT , @fatrain , thanks for the, translations, videos, and information:chuffed:

I haven't watched it yet. But I have been looking all over for a torrent though

For subs, haven't come across any volunteers yet.

@Minami_san , if I find information on it I'll let you know.

What I remember for Sabadoru, it was originally all subtitled in Korean, and then someone just took the korean and translated it all into English, that's what I remembered back then:^^;:

12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Still waiting for a torrent too, so that I can rewatch. And waiting 6 more days to watch ep2 is a tortureeeee.

Kobayashi Yoshinori blogged about the drama & praised Mayu a lot. Look at the number of times he typed Mayuyu LOL
    http://yoshinori-kobayashi.com/7429/

@Mayura48 haha I'm not sure whether that is the correct word to use, I couldn't think properly yesterday. It's more of like something unexpected ;)

13. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

do someone know the rating of the episode?

14. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

1st ep rating: 6.2% ( really low tbh) :( http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2051590/full/?ref_cd=tw
    i think because this drama doesn't have many big names so...
    but there are a lot of positive comments about Mayuyu's acting,even on Girls' Channel(aka AKB antis website)

http://girlschannel.net/topics/343421/

Can someone translate some comments about Mayuyu? :)
    like this one

15. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This person is saying the character fits Mayu that's why people thinks her acting is good.

Well to be honest when i first heard this is going to be a bookshop theme drama i was quite disappointed. The concept is boring and overdone in Jdrama land. The only saving grace is the cast - almost all of whom i like. Watching the first episode, i was indeed impressed by Mayu's acting. She had more expressions than what you'd see from her idol self. But having established that, i found myself straying from the drama cos the plot is so predictable. 6% is actually below my expectations (really low i agree) ... But i guess it can't be helped with this kinda storyline.

The drama does have a good ost though. Other than Mayu's song, they were airing a snippet of a new song from SOLIDEMO called "Girlfriend". Let's hope Mayu's song becomes huge instead.

16. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

thanks for translating.
    Yeah,i just hope they won't cancel this drama because low rating :( hope rating of next ep will be good
    Mayuyu's acting in this drama is actually really good,much better than Acchan tbh and i really like OST,too :)

17. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    No need to worries. Never in history.. they cancelled drama wich already aired. :)

I hope next episode rating will be good too :) **This is what i'm worrying on... normally, in drama, they will reach high rating only in first episode and two episode last. but now...:)**

Lets be positive, :D just forget about those lame rating. its just...rating !! :gavel: and rating is not everything :p

And at least we can see mayu once a week, doesnt we ? :D more mayu, more happiness :blush: **and i think her popularity will growing too, so i will take that as a fine ;)**

18. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They won't cancel this drama... let's not forget sousenkyo will take place towards the end of this drama, so this drama will probably benefit from the increased attention of fans/non-fans then. In fact, I think that is what FujiTV is aiming for when they airdropped Mayu into this role. Of cos Mayu will also benefit from the increased exposure before sousenkyo.

19. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^Gotcha. you really got the point in there :). that was pretty good calculation, for Fuji TV . i'm fine with that.. cause in the end, each side got the benefit. Fuji terebii and also for Mayu.

20. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @jell_o_jello You ruin my positive mood :( . Fuji TV always very strict with.. rating. they were TV station that always put rating as number-one rules. And more specificifly, they also the one who popularizing "Golden-time" phrase.

Oh god~ suddenly i feels down in instant :(..

But, like @Starlight had said, i believe sousenkyo-impact would meassure and boosted this drama popularity. As the time by, we just cant hope that this drama would doing fine until the end :)