Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    For the sake of NMB I hope Milky stays longer °^° I can't bear the thought of having such weak members in the foreground

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While I'd love for her to stay, she's becoming more and more neglected by management. It's a bit of a turkey legs scenario again.

Her best bet now is to join K-Dash productions.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

3. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hopefully she'll get the 14th as a solo center. That's all I ever want

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's a pity...a member so versatile and the management is wasting her...

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I hope Milky doesn't graduate or else I'll have to just be a Nogizaka fan I guess. But I can see her point of view. I think getting high into senbatsu again and still being shafted from all of the 10 year celebration must've made her feel like there's nothing left for her to gain while staying in NMB. She's very ambitious so of course her main goal was returning to senbatsu in the election, and after that happened and it didn't lead anywhere she might have realized that this is as far as she will come in her idol career. It's a shame because she's my oshi and I genuinely love her so much, but I can see where she's coming from.

Staying because NMB needs her is probably not a very Milky-like thing to do. She doesn't seem like the type to stick around just to serve as a stepping stone to her juniors while they become more established like Takamina or Sae.

I don't think NMB will collapse without her, but... maybe because she's my oshi I think this way, and it's selfish to do so, but I feel like her personality and her charisma on stage will be really missed. She was truly a standout idol with her flirty chara and the most legendary of idol fishers. I'll miss her a lot but I think the group will be fine.

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I have a contrary opinion to this actually. From watching Milky on various shows like Tabi Shoujo, reading some of her posts, the recent AKB48Show talk with Takamina, I do actually think Milky is still in NMB at this point of time for the sake of NMB. For example, in Tabi Shoujo, she talked about how her graduation isn't just about her anymore, and how it'll affect the rest of the group. And even from her birthday speech last year, she did speak about wanting to open the way for the younger gen of members through her influence; similar to Sayaka's bday speech last year. What I think has been really frustrating to her in the past few months imo is her inability to do all those things because she herself wasn't given the room and opportunity for it.

I think a lot of people tend to overlook how much Milky actually really cares for NMB. Imo, the reason why she would leave now is when she feels she has nothing left to contribute to NMB cause of having no chances and being stagnant. Which I don't actually think it's true. Yoshimoto atm is just messing up, but if she decides to graduate now, I really won't blame her.

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I didn't mean it to sound like she only thinks of herself, because IIRC she's brought up some times that she's thought about graduation before but decided to stay for the sake of NMB, the way I see it is more like you say in the second paragraph, that the fact that she's getting no chances or very few chances to promote herself in AKB and the senbatsu which translates to little chances for her members as well, means that she doesn't see a lot for her or her group in AKB right now.

Kinda OT but I don't think being ambitious is a bad thing either btw, and it's actually one of the reasons why she's my favorite member. I look up to her because she has her eyes on the prize and tries her hardest to get what she wants in a concise way.

Sorry if this reply is weird, I didn't want to sound like I was insulting my oshi lol But in essence I agree with you.

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Maybe because she got scandal twice..I think that's the reason which effect management's decision about her..
    And she should included in the AKB 43rd Single, because she also gave AKB contribution for a long time (kennin in Team B, her handshake sales always pretty good too..)..
    But what else we could say..

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video from Good Enough ENG sub of Milky visiting Takamina room in AKB48 show

@5 mins

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit : uploader

10. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

When Milky was asked if she's going to graduate, she responded "I am considering it too, but it takes a lot of courage to graduate."

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ahh Milky is so interesting. I never get bored when I watch her interviews, she really speaks her mind about things even if they come off as weird or inappropriate. I think a lot of people don't understand her character and think she's fake because she's a fisher, but I think she's just trying to have fun with her job. She seems like the type who doesn't want to waste any experience.

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm pretty certain one of the things she wants to achieve in her checklist is acting in a non-48g work. In any case, judging from the interview it seems like she'll stay until her goals are met.

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly the interview just confirms a lot of things for me.
    1. Sayamilks probably has the worst rival relationship in 48G, past or present
    2. Milky is probably confused on what to do now since (1) NMB is now pretty famous in Japan, (2) there are tons of people who can move NMB without her and (3) SSK doesn't mean jackshit
    3. Milky is trying to find a particular dream
    Honestly I feel like 48G is pushing her to become more and more like Kojiharu, but Milky herself doesn't seem to want it.

Well that's what they all say...

14. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What do you mean by this?

Edit: I watched the interview but I would still like to know why you think its the worst.
    Also after watching the interview it really just shows Milky is so much more than her chara. I really hope she can find that happiness she is looking for.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It's really sad that she was pushed to lead AKB's future and when that time comes she's dropped like she's nothing.......sure she got a scandal but she's very essential and to drop her for the likes of Renacchi is such a waste........

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wait what? Jurina is center of the next SKE single lol not Rara, and basically in front of everything SKE does. You must not pay attention to SKE to say that. Without Miruki the only two options they will have to go to are Miru and Riripon. Those are the best two options anyway.

I'd definitely agree that Sayanee and Miruki have never liked each other, there's always been threads about it on 2ch back in the day too. They just have such different personalities and it has always been more of a "co-worker you don't like but the company tells you to get along with" type relationship. But now Miruki getting closer to either graduating or slipping into a Kojiharu role, she talks about it more freely lol

But that's pretty normal, Haruppi and Sakura aren't close at all, Rena and Jurina I've always felt was 90% fake too (although so many fans here think it was real). Acchan Takamina was the only one that felt closer to being real friends, but I even think some of that was forced too.

17. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You can say that they wouldn't be friends without NMB, but you can't say they dislike each other. They genuinely care for each other.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah SayaMilky's relationship is more or less like SakuRuppi's. The only thing that binds them together is that they share the same burden and responsibility to their group (not in AKB). But SakuRuppi's a bit closer because they also shared depression of not being center (that is until HILY)

19. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

check out the clip @12 mins

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit : Good Enough ENG Subs