What are you reading right now?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Tatami Mats, Sep 10, 2007.

1. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Murakami's Kafka on the Shore. It's interesting but I can feel that there will be a weird&open ending. But it's good.

2. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Agatha Christie's Ordeal by Innocence

3. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Susan Cain's - QUIET

Its a psychology type of book covering the introverted characteristic. Interesting point of view! I'm pretty extroverted though!

4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Stories of Infinity: Lumen--History Of A Comet--In Infinity by Camille Flammarion.

It is the dialogue of a spirit to his best friend that explains how is the universe.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Googling on Ann Kumar, a professor from Australian National University's essays about ancestors of Japanese people were from Java, modern day Indonesia. She argued that there're many similarities between ancient Japan & ancient Java such as bronze & iron artifacts, religion, & DNA, also she has a prove from a Japanese scientist that rice cultivated in Japan is very closely related to rice cultivated in Java more than anything else.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bhagavad Gita, English translation, just a PDF, site where I downloaded it claimed it's legal, translated by a Hindu scholar.

7. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Reading the Great Gatsby for school.

8. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Disney War off and on for a few months now. It's about Eisner's tenure as the CEO of the Walt Disney Company. It's actually written well and engaging, lots of drama and company politics-- hilarity sometimes ensues, just dense so not a light read. I definitely recommend to anyone interested in corporate politics behind a massive company or Disney fans. He really left an impact on the current state of the company.