Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduates?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by makistar, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Ayode

Ayode Kenkyuusei

Of course I will. AKB48 is forever in my heart.

2. Pepper

Pepper Kenkyuusei

Re: Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduat

I guess I would stay with AKB, even if Rie graduated, because I'd still love the group as a whole, and I have lots of other girls I like, but....

So I don't really know, maybe I'll keep on loving the group, or maybe, as for the momusu, it's Rie that makes me love the AKB48, and I won't find it as good without her ^^° But still, I think I'll continue to love AKB48, because the situation is really different, when I knew Momusu Yossy was already in it, which is not the case for AKB and Rie-chan ^^ Anyway, I hope I wont have to face this situation =p

3. roninbuddha

roninbuddha Kenkyuusei

i enjoy enough members to last me for the supposed next 5 years.

4. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

if GENKIN' leaves akb i will still like them and their music but i won't be a fan anymore
    i don't even wanna think about saeppo leaving :cry:

5. Jnas

Jnas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well, I had the unfortunate luck of having two of my top three favorites announce their graduation just weeks apart. Nozomi's heart breaking graduation announcement and the subsequent tears from her fellow Team-A members was still fresh on my mind when the devastating news came. Yep, MaiMai was also going to graduate. Now its hard enough to witness your third favorite member announce her graduation, but when its your absolute favorite, it was brutal! :cry: It was Haruna who first caught my eye and made me a fan when the Baby! Baby! Baby! PV first came out, but it was MaiMai who quickly became my favorite because she never failed to make me laugh. But time heals all wounds and since I also like a lot of other girls, I'm still around. [hi]

6. Bitey

Bitey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I've been a casual fan for a decently long time now without really knowing any of the girls so I don't really have a favourite persay. The more I get into them though, the more attached I get to the girls. Say if anyone like Takamina left the group I wouldn't know how to feel. :cry: Naturally with idols graduations come and go, so although nobody can take the place of someone who's left, there's going to be more girls to fill in those broken gaps for me.

If that were the case that all the girls I like left with no other girls to fill in their shoes, I would probably just go back to being a casual fan and enjoying the songs and singles. (Hopefully that won't happen :D)

7. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    i will stay although my favorite, akicha will leave the group. i love the group and their songs. :inlove:

8. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I've never given much support if it's about spending great sums of money.
    I like so many girls in AKB that I'd definitely keep supporting them.
    Nevertheless, it is kind of hard to imagine AKB without Acchan and Takamina (though I'm not too fond of them).

Hopefully AKB and SKE don't end up like H!P [speechless]

9. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I think if my favorite member graduates, I'd still stay with akb48.I'd still feel pretty sad if my favorite left but Akb48 is not made up of only one girl and there are always new girls to replace those that graduate. I'd still try to follow my favorite in her post-akb activities but I wouldn't leave akb just cause she left.

10. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

if takamina is graduate I will be really really really disappointed and I will cry all the tears in my body :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but I will stay with the AKB48

11. bankaix

bankaix Kenkyuusei

i dont know how to say it...before this after Yukarin transfer into SDn..i feel this world not fair..but after that i can accept it coz SDN song is good enough...if she really leaves..i will stay coz yukirin and umeda is still in akb...when i watched Majisuka and saw Yukarin in the drama..i feel happy...

12. Daze

Daze Kenkyuusei

Man if Rie Kitahara graduates ill be shattered :cry: I'll prob follow her if she joins or a new group or something instead the actual band but who knows.=/

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I have my favorite members, of course, but I love the music and the band as a whole more than the members individually. If their songs keep on bringing a smile to my face and a kiss to my heart, I don't really mind if my favorite members graduate (although I will always keep an eye on them :chuffed: )

14. stella

stella Kenkyuusei

I will follow my fav member if they graduate. I'll still listen to akb's music and all their related events but my focus will be on my fav member. I will be sadden but at the same time happy cause its like a journey watching them grow up. :)

15. rtpaus3178

rtpaus3178 Kenkyuusei

without a doubt, i will stay and support AKB48, if my favourite member was to go :)

16. nomina

nomina Kenkyuusei

for sure!!! I will continue support them ^^

17. southsideirish

southsideirish Kenkyuusei

I am sure in a few years that Tomo will probably graduate or move to SDN48, but there will still be maachan and mayuyu. I will be seeing and hearing them for years, so nothing to worry about. Oh, and I am sure there will be lots of great new singers too.

18. bokchoy

bokchoy Kenkyuusei

Well yea~

I probably won't be obsessed as much but AKB is still a kick-ass "band"

my friends have started to say "that all girl army you're obsessed with"

=.="

19. s0ra

s0ra Kenkyuusei

I will be very sad if my favourite member graudates,and i will continue support her even if she is not in akb48. :)
    As for AKB48, i will still stay with them as a fan!!! As i like AKB48 as a band and not just for that particular favourite member. Its the bonding and close friendship between each members that catches my attention. For example, old team k !!! [clap]

20. takabanana

takabanana Kenkyuusei

If Yuko, Takamina, Acchan, Haruna,Miichan,Mariko,Myao,Tomochin, Kasai,Sayaka and Sae ALL leave...... [puke]
    I think I'll have to go into depression for about a month? I'll always support that group of girls even if I have favourites more so than others in that list, but I will continue to support AKB48 as well, it'll take some time getting used to it though.