Yamane Suzuha (Zunchan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    JinJin (one half of Japanese YouTube duo Paparapys) has released a video in which Zunchan visits his home:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Bunka Fashion College in Tokyo has posted a video about the idol costume design work of Osare Company which includes talk with Zunchan:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The main part of the video has interviews with four graduated students who now work for the company as well as with chief designer Kayano Shinobu but at 38:12 there's a look behind the scenes of the AKB48 Costume Exhibition including an interview at 40:17 with Zunchan who was the PR Ambassador.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Zunchan's new profile picture!

01.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    New episode of AKB48 chosa tai, featuring Zun-chan, Harupyon, Ayamin and Haa-chan

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I just read her letter about why she decide to take the offer, I dont know her much but isnt she taking the offer from management too much as a negative ? Assuming that she is not required in Akb just too harsh on herself, no ?

I dont know if this is a good thing or not, because this could be a form of ambition but at the same time it can easily destroy her career because its close to narcissm.

Anyway, I hope she find her place in KLP malaysia, because from the way I see she is a pretty vocal members, and seeing how Harugon was also pretty vocal about things I can see some resemblance in theirs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk