Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think we should make an AKB48 overseas fan tour

2. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

fully sponsored?? :twisted: :twisted:

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Granted, it was not an experience in the waking world, but last night a part of the dream I had involved me, Sae, and possibly Sayaka in some kind of 7-11 place. Sae and whoever the other person was were just being goofy and I was taking pictures of them and it was just a silly time. Too bad the dream took a strange turn and all kinds of inexplainable paranormal stuff started happening in my house.

I thought that was pretty cool. I rarely dream at all nowadays, and jpop stars don't make it in that often. :)

4. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

I hate when that happens.

[​IMG]

5. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    ^ Hey wait a minute, isn't that Aachan and Yuko in 'Densen Uta'? :lol:

6. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow! i would like a dream of some of my favorite AKB girls!
    that was a descriptive interesting dream you had of Sae and Sayaka.

8. Iruko

Iruko Kenkyuusei

My Experience with AKB48:

First of all, I need to make clear some things first before this looks a bit weird :)
    Naturally, i am a gaijin (probably like most people here) and I've been to Tokyo (again) last month (May 2007) to hang out a bit again, relax and what not.. (originally from the Netherlands.. boring as ever).

So, I met this friend here who's from Norway, who also happens to know a guy there who's from Switserland who was there as well, telling us about this AKB thingie..
    Not knowing them at all, we figured - "what the hell, only 2sen anyway.. lets go!" and thus we got in line to get some tickets as we did.

We got in, got us some tickets and that evening we waited in-line to be allowed into the theater (good thing I know some japanese, the system is pretty unique).
    So, the concert started - sitting down between about 200 other otaku (who, for some - even did the dances better than the girls themselves did) watching the beginning of the show, ah.. lovely.
    Cute girls of who's name I don't know, who's songs I don't know and who's bandname I hardly remembered.

Jup, that was really one of those times where you should be kinda subtle about your knowledge on the band and what not - because it would probably turn out nasty with all the otakus there if I would let those guys know those facts (汗汗).

Right, so concert started and I enjoyed - naturally not knowing any of their songs I started looking at the girls instead, and there were two girls who kept on looking towards me instead!
    So I was like, ah cool - and all.. but not surprised since i'm te type of guy with blue eyes, 179 tall and blond hair - kinda stands out when there's only about 200 people who's just Japanese by origin.

Anyway, ofcourse these two girls were beginning to look cute - and they still do now, (Mariko and Hitomi btw; team A).
    Best point is, is that they (esp. Mariko) kept looking at me more than I looked at her, and at times we made eyecontact (again and again) she smiled (back) with the typical ^_^ face.
    So that was just cute, and hell - she even waved at me after coming to the left side of the stage (close to where I was).

All in all, that was pretty cute - since that time I've been bribed by a certain girl also here on this forum to become one of those otaku as well.. so ahwell.
    Let's enjoy. :)

9. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

...nah!!! u made me started watching AKB48 u know..

10. Iruko

Iruko Kenkyuusei

Yes, yes that's true.. I made you but you overdid it and put that back in my face :p

11. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

(I did that to Mikitan too)

..datte korin is too cute damon!!!...

12. Iruko

Iruko Kenkyuusei

soundakedo..
    You are wota "damon~~" (note i quote because I dont wanna look gay :mrgreen: )

13. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

just wondering if you bring gifts to the girls, is there a place to leave them, assuming they won't let the girls receive them in peroson. Read from VMWalls of H-O that there's a list of stuff you could and could not bring XD

14. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Yep, u can leave the gifts at the information counter in the theater, that's the counter where u'd buy ur tickets from too..

and regarding things that u cant give...
    1) Living things (except Flowers)
    2) Food & Beverages
    3) Any coupon/card with money (e.g. Suica, vouchers, etc)
    4) Cosmetics & Perfumes, etc
    5) Things that are too huge for the girls to carry home alone (e.g. huge soft toys)

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

The result of listening to AKB48's songs nonstop all day long : AKB48 dream :lol: Just last night i had a dream about those kawaii girls, and the one i remembered clearly the image was Sayaka. She was teaching me the dance, well probably for Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou or Seifuku ga jama wo Suru...dunno. Aah...she was holding me tenderly from my back (no hentai thoughts please!!! :D ). Too bad Takamina and Tomochin weren't there :cry:
    Just enough for me to see them in my dream, cause the chance of me going to Japan to see them is... well nearly zero. So much for a poor AKB48 fan :D
    So that's my encounter with AKB48.

16. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

^ i think we need a dream thread soon...to separate these from the real experiences

17. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

I always wonder what language AKB48 girls speak in your dream?
    Japanee? or Your language?

18. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

ah gomen gomen miki... the dream is the result of the real experience that i can't get :lol: please spare me...
    as for the language...well, i can't remember. Engrish maybe?

19. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Tara went to a Chocolove event a while ago <3 She said she made eye-contact with Sae many times too!

So expect a review of some sort when she gets back.

20. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

cooool
    Sae seems to be really friendly with female fans