Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Abel

Abel Kenkyuusei

thank you,i dunno where this dream came from,but i cried after waking up [hehe] ,and sweating up.
    hope you have an awesome dream too,so you can share it here :awesome:

2. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

That's really an awesome dream Abel! :awesome: Seriously, the way your dream goes is simply amazing. I bet many of us can't get that kind of storyline from our dreams no matter how much we want to :^^;:....it's full of Miichan goodies and being a hero to your idol that's a dream that many Gishies wish they had :lol:

3. Abel

Abel Kenkyuusei

Im surprised myself :^^;: .
    but it was painfull looking at Miichan's sad face,even in the dreams [shake] .
    yet i wish part of it was real ;)

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i had a dream,, i can DUNK the ball.. :^O^: :^O^:

and i tried it many times,, i really can..

i have a pratice this afternoon and i´ll try... lol [hehe]

5. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    i dreamed about Mayuyu last night..
    while i was graduated my master degree in Japan (about 5 years later)..i went to AKB team B show..and at the end, Mayuyu said, it's her last day on AKB since she was graduated..i was sitting in the theater for a while thinking about Mayu..the theatre was empty.then i decided to go home since i just one of her fans..who cares about me?..but when i passed in front of the theater, unfortunately i bumped someone..i said "ops..i'm sorry!!..are you okay?.." .then she answered "yea..i'm okay." .i feel i know this voice.but who?..then i looked at her.and IT'S MAYUYU!!.i'm shocked!.immediately i said "M....Mayu???".then she answered "eh?.yea?..""are you the one who stayed in the theatre for a while?" .i said "yea..but how do you know it??".she answered "i saw you..but why you stayed while everybody was go home?".then i said "i'm afraid..to losing you..since you're one that i love" .she said "eh?.".i'm silence for a minute..then i said "yea..5 years ago..my friends gave me a video of AKB.then i stared at one girl.then i founded out who is she..her name is Watanabe Mayu.since that time i always adoring you..everyday i looked at your videos, listen to your voice, and collecting all about you.i'm falling in my deepest feelings.but i realize..i just a fans.nothing i can do..".she stared to me for a long time w/ her cute eyes..and suddenly she's smiling and said "you can do nothing?.let's see..here is my phone number".she runs away..month after month passed away.i accepted w/ her family..it makes me feels happy..but one day..i must go back to Indonesia..and suddenly she want to go w/ me..that's okay so i can introduce her to my family..:D .my family accepted her very well..and suddenly my phone woke me up w his annoying alarm!!.i losted the best part!!..AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :angry:

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ↑ Nice dream.

Last night I dreamed of Erepyon performing FIRST LOVE on a high stage. Everything was so glittery and the stage were so full of stars it kinda look like an open stage with the sky as the background. Everything was magnificent then Erepyon suddenly lose consciousness I jumped out to the stage seeing how beautiful she was up close and then she spew blood, it seems she was performing with an injury or something. :cry:

The medic came and that was the last I remember.

My first AKB related dream, I know I've dream something also AKB I just can't remember it, I blame the booze. :^^;:

7. tomochin

tomochin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I was sitting in a car with Tomochin, Acchan and Mariko, Tomochin was in the middle next to me and Acchan and in the front was Mariko... I leaned forward and looked to the right at Acchan, Mariko turned around and looked at the 3 of us at the back... I was somewhat friendly with Tomochin and that is all i remember.
    Hahahahaha not bad for my first AKB dream :lol: :lol: :lol: and Tomochin was in it <3

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's true, a great dream!!! (a bit short, though...maybe next time it will be longer ;))

9. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

I had a dream about Zombies. I was in Japan for some reason I don't quite know, and then all of a sudden zombies start appearing I run away into a near store and hide their with someone I didn't know until nightime, Then I find out the person I was hiding with was QUEEN RENA MATSUI, so my priority was to keep her safe at all cost even if it cost me my life. So the next morning we decide to leave and go look for jurina, and Yagamin who where hiding out someplace near, rena knew how to get their so we went. Running and zombie fighting and hiding happens until we get their. in the place Jurina and Yagamin was their with some others that I can't remember, so everyone gets happy too see each other, but their is a problem the place isn't that safe and zombies are breaking down. So I lead them to the roof of the building to find a way to safety, and we found a place. So we begin moving everyone out, but Yagamin is missing FOR SOME REASON.....So Queen Rena went to go look for her, and I followed her. We find her hiding behind a table and the zombies just broke through, so through some planning we managed to save her, but they got to close so I stayed behind to fight them off while they escaped...I was about to lose then I Woke up.....Queen Rena was standing in front of my bed with a smile on her face, then it slowly turned into a zombie face then jumped at me, then I ACTUALLY WOKE up......
    Sorry if my english was poor but that dream was magical yet frightening

10. karles48

It's not the first time people dream about AKB48 and zombies...surprising, maybe Aki-P should release a version of Thriller by AKB48... ;)
    PS: You should ask for a sig in the 'Avatars & sigs' thread, I guess someone there will gladly make one for you...

11. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The MOST horrible dreams one could EVER have ...

1st, I dreamed of zombies .. 2nd, I dreamed of being chased by gangsters .. 3rd, I dreamed of ghosts ...

Seriously ... what a series of nightmares ... :fp:

12. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I dreamed there were a lot of (british) celebrities just walking around wherever the hell I was, along with a tonne of people from my old school. Then I ws forced into acting in some play I knew nothing about. Then I flooded a train and used it to put out a fire at the station.

13. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

I somehow dreamed a live performance of Beginner

...then reality hit...

My alarm was set to wake me up at 6:30 with the song Beginner

I hate university :(

14. karles48

Wow, take it easy and watch some AKB videos before going to bed, otherwise you'll end up suffering from insomnia... :(

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I don't dream that often as far as I can remember it but when I do its somehow come true in the future, I think they called it Deja Vu.

I know I sound crazy but this has happened a lot of time on me so I'll take all those jab because I firmly believe it now. Last night I dream of a foreigner giving me a card or more like a meishi after some events I can't recall but its somehow related to job hiring. In the dream I think I work as an attendant in a hotel, its kinda look like that. I remember very short of it but I expect this to happen in the future a month or a year from now its time of occuring in the world varies so much its practically useless to anticipate it I will just felt that this event kinda happen already in my dream especially when its my first time in that certain location and you kinda know which way to go.

Yeah! I'm crazy but somehow special. :p

16. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Used to happen to me a lot in my younger days, seriously, stop smoking the greenery. :XD:
    Just kidding! =P (okay serious now) I have a theory that sometimes dreams are experiences that you're subconcious thinks you need to experience but probably won't normally so it creates it for you. It's like auto training. :chuffed: So yeah, I think you're rl survival horror skill level has subconciously improved. ;)

I thought that too, till I started working... then I started thinking, "I hate my job, I love university." :hehe:

Experiences that you feel like you've already experienced them, not necessarily only applicable to dreams. :chuffed:
    Yeah, I agree those dreams happen. [nerd]

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Really?
    At least whipped-cream-waffle-faced Sasshi didn't make a guest appearance.

Unless the zombies, gangsters and ghosts were all whipped-cream-waffle-faced-Sasshi's.

I hope you're having nice dreams of Yukirin.

18. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    got a horrible nightmare last night..it seems like the real one..everybody is gone, dark a whole day, no internet, no signal..it's like a dead world!.i go anywhere and no one was appeared!.brrrrr....alone in this world.i can't imagine it if that's true! [puke]

19. karles48

Life goes like this:
    ...I hate being born (I was so comfortable inside my mother's womb...)
    ...I hate the nursery, I hate being a baby
    ...I hate that my parents always ask me to do things I don't like to do
    ...I hate school, I love when I was a baby
    ...I hate I don't have enough money to but everything I want to, I hate being young
    ...I hate university, I love school
    ...I hate being single
    ...I hate my job, I love university
    ...I hate being married, I love being single
    ...I hate being old, now I have the money...but I don't have the health
    ...R.I.P [bow]

20. LovelyGaki

LovelyGaki Kenkyuusei

I had a dream where I had an epic fall and all I came out with was just a scratch in my knee. Hurt like HECK!!! :fp: