|Birthdate||February 3, 2002|
|Current Age||21 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / TikTok / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||Regular Members|
|Debuted||May 2015 / Draft 2nd Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2016
- 6.2.2 AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017
- 6.2.3 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2017
- 6.2.4 Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan Fresh All Stars Concert ~Zero Position no Mirai~
- 6.2.5 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018
- 6.2.6 AKB48 Tandoku Concert ~Jabajatte Nani?~
- 6.2.7 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 6.2.8 Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
- 6.2.9 Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
- 6.2.10 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 6.2.11 AKB48 Current Team Final Concert 2023 in KT Zepp Yokohama 〜To Be Continued〜
- 6.2.12 MX Matsuri AKB48 62nd Single "Idol Nanka Janakattara" Release Commemoration Concert
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- Admired members: Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Yabuki Nako
- Favorite AKB48 stage song: Zutto Zutto
- Hobbies: Dancing, drawing. She likes creating and drawing her own characters.
- Pros: Energetic, has lots of friends and makes friends quickly
- Cons: Can be a little shy
- Dogs or Cats?: Cats
- Special skills: Painting
- Favorite foods: Fruit, sweets
- Disliked foods: Eggplant
- Future Ambition: Model
- She was Team B's 3rd choice at the 2015 Draft.
- Her sister is Yamabe Miyu, a former TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE member.
- In late elementary school and middle school she was a member of the indie idol group Amorecarina (アモレカリーナ).
- She auditioned for AKB48 because she wanted to meet her oshimen Shimazaki Haruka?
- She says her goal is to become AKB48’s center. She aims to be “the number-one shining presence” in the group. She would also like to try modeling.
- Costume designer Kayano Shinobu commented that Ayu is more shy and more kind than anyone else. She is also a skilled dancer.
- When she was a new Kenkyuusei she bought Madeline cookies at a bakery near her home and brought them to work as a gift for Kashiwagi Yuki and Watanabe Mayu. However, she only told them "I have these cookies for you", which led Yuki to believe Ayu made them herself. Yuki thanked her for her hard work, but Ayu responded “oh, no, I just bought them”. Mayu was shocked by her sincerity and found the entire situation funny. She complimented Ayu on being the only Kenkyuusei to approach them. The three members shared the cookies, and later Yuki posted a photo on her blog. Mayu went on to refer to Ayu as “Madeline girl”.
- She has posted dance videos on her social media to teach fans and to help them exercise.
- She can make balloon dogs.
- In December 2018 she served as a model for the school uniform brand "OCSD" of Osare Company. She modeled the new uniform for Kagoshima Prefectural Ibusuki High School.
- She was a member of the dessert team in the AKB48 Cooking Senbatsu Competition.
- On May 10th, was chosen by Kizaki Team B at the 2nd Draft.
- On June 22nd, had her theater debut at Team B's Pajama Drive stage, performing Miniskirt no Yosei.
- On September 27th, was officially promoted as a member of Kizaki Team B.
- On November 22nd, was part of her first song Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan on AKB48's 50th single 11gatsu no Anklet.
- On April 17th, was part of the shonichi performance for AKB48's special stage Yabai yo! Tsuite koren no ka?!.
- On August 15th, went on hiatus after testing positive for COVID-19.
- On August 23rd, resumed her activities.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced she would be transferred to Taguchi Team K.
- On March 18th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team B's Theater no Megami stage.
- On April 19th, was transferred to Taguchi Team K.
- On April 25th, was part of the shonichi performance for Team K's Saka Agari stage.
- On July 16th and 23rd, appeared in episodes 9 and 10 of AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌).
- On July 8th, appeared on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) for the first time.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 2015 Member Draft Pool → AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team B → Team K → Regular Members → Graduation
- Joined as AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2015 Finalist on March 1, 2015
- Drafted into Team B on May 10, 2015
- Promoted to Team B on September 27, 2017 at an AKB48 Cafe Event
- Transferred to Team K on April 19, 2022 (Announcement: December 8, 2021 (AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle))
- Transferred to Regular Members on October 17, 2023
- Graduated from AKB48 Regular Members on October 28, 2023 (Announcement: August 22, 2023 | Final theater performance: October 2, 2023)
- Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan (11gatsu no Anklet)
- Position (Jabaja)
- Tomodachi ga Dekita (Jabaja)
- Atarashii Chime (Teacher Teacher)
- Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai (NO WAY MAN)
- Oosawagi Tengoku (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- Loss of time (Moto Kare desu)
- Majika (Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss)
- Neta Furi (Doushitemo Kimi ga Suki da)
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- Day 1
- AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌) (2022) - Episodes 7 & 8
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - 2023)
- Iwakakeru! Climbing Girls (いわかける! -Climbing Girls-) (2022) - Uchimura Akane