Difference between revisions of "19th Single Janken Senbatsu Tournament"
m (→Round 3)
|Line 86:||Line 86:|
=== Final ===
=== Final ===
* [[Ishida Haruka]] vs [[Uchida Mayumi]] > [[Uchida Mayumi]]
* [[Ishida Haruka]] vs [[Uchida Mayumi]] > [[Uchida Mayumi]]
Revision as of 13:59, 9 May 2013
- Uchida Mayumi (Team K)
- Ishida Haruka (Team B)
- Kojima Haruna (Team A)
- Nakagawa Haruka (Team A)
- Maeda Ami (Team A)
- Sato Sumire (Team B)
- Sato Natsuki (Team B)
- Takajo Aki (Team A)
- Nakatsuka Tomomi (Team K)
- Kuramochi Asuka (Team A)
- Kobayashi Kana (Team B)
- Tanabe Miku (Team K)
- Kasai Tomomi (Team B)
- Matsui Sakiko (Team K)
- Maeda Atsuko (Team A)
- Chikano Rina (Team B)
- Nakamura Mariko vs. Shinoda Mariko > Shinoda Mariko
- Kashiwagi Yuki vs. Chikano Rina > Chikano Rina
- Hirajima Natsumi vs. Minegishi Minami > Hirajima Natsumi
- Akimoto Sayaka vs. Nakaya Sayaka > Akimoto Sayaka
- Nonaka Misato vs. Oku Manami > Nonaka Misato
- Nakamata Shiori vs. Kasai Tomomi > Kasai Tomomi
- Ishida Haruka vs. Itano Tomomi > Ishida Haruka
- Katayama Haruka vs. Ono Erena > Katayama Haruka (Default Win)
- Suzuki Mariya vs. Tanabe Miku > Tanabe Miku
- Sato Natsuki vs. Kikuchi Ayaka > Sato Natsuki
- Nagao Mariya vs. Kobayashi Kana > Kobayashi Kana
- Uchida Mayumi vs. Miyazaki Miho > Uchida Mayumi
- Iwasa Misaki vs. Ota Aika > Ota Aika
- Oya Shizuka vs. Maeda Ami > Maeda Ami
- Watanabe Mayu vs. Masuda Yuka > Watanabe Mayu
- Nakagawa Haruka vs. Yonezawa Rumi > Nakagawa Haruka
- Sashihara Rino vs. Oshima Yuko > Sashihara Rino
- Nakatsuka Tomomi vs. Takahashi Minami > Nakatsuka Tomomi
- Takajo Aki vs. Fujie Reina > Takajo Aki
- Matsui Sakiko vs. Komori Mika > Matsui Sakiko
- Sato Sumire vs. Shinoda Mariko > Sato Sumire
- Hirajima Natsumi vs. Chikano Rina > Chikano Rina
- Akimoto Sayaka vs. Kuramochi Asuka > Kuramochi Asuka
- Nonaka Misato vs. Kojima Haruna > Kojima Haruna
- Nakata Chisato vs. Kasai Tomomi > Kasai Tomomi
- Ishida Haruka vs. Katayama Haruka > Ishida Haruka
- Umeda Ayaka vs. Tanabe Miku > Tanabe Miku
- Sato Natsuki vs. Miyazawa Sae > Sato Natsuki
- Kobayashi Marina vs. Kobayashi Kana > Kobayashi Kana
- Uchida Mayumi vs. Ota Aika > Uchida Mayumi
- Nito Moeno vs. Maeda Ami > Maeda Ami
- Watanabe Mayu vs. Maeda Atsuko > Maeda Atsuko
- Nakagawa Haruka vs. Kitahara Rie > Nakagawa Haruka
- Nakatsuka Tomomi vs. Sashihara Rino > Nakatsuka Tomomi
- Takajo Aki vs. Sato Amina > Takajo Aki
- Matsui Sakiko vs. Matsubara Natsumi > Matsui Sakiko
- Sato Sumire vs. Chikano Rina > Sato Sumire
- Kuramochi Asuka vs. Kojima Haruna > Kojima Haruna
- Kasai Tomomi vs. Ishida Haruka > Ishida Haruka
- Tanabe Miku vs. Sato Natsuki > Sato Natsuki
- Kobayashi Kana vs. Uchida Mayumi > Uchida Mayumi
- Maeda Ami vs. Maeda Atsuko > Maeda Ami
- Nakagawa Haruka vs. Nakatsuka Tomomi > Nakatsuka Tomomi
- Takajo Aki vs. Matsui Sakiko > Takajo Aki
- Sato Sumire vs. Kojima Haruna > Kojima Haruna
- Sato Natsuki vs. Ishida Haruka > Ishida Haruka
- Maeda Ami vs. Uchida Mayumi > Uchida Mayumi
- Nakagawa Haruka vs. Nakatsuka Tomomi > Nakagawa Haruka
During the 3rd Concert of the 2-DAYS LIVE Show "Surprise wa Arimasen", it was announced by Togasaki-san that the Senbatsu Members for AKB48's 19th Single were going to be selected by a Janken Tournament (AKB48 19thシングル じゃんけん選抜大会, "AKB48 19th Single Janken Senbatsu Taikai" ) to be held at the Nippon Budoukan in September 21st.
All the 48 Members from AKB48 (minus Ono Erena who announced her graduation some minutes after this announcement) and 4 previously-selected Kenkyusei were randomly shuffled during the concert to decide the order of the matches.
The girl that wins the tournament will be center of the single. and then the top 2 will be the 2#, top 4# will be 3# and 4# and so on to decide the formation of the single (what means it'll be just like the Senbatsu Election). and finally, Senbatsu will consist of 16 Members (the Top 16).
This senbatsu was destined to show a never-seen before line up for AKB48. It was already certain that girls that never been part of senbatsu before or had only been part of it once (such as Maeda Ami, Oya Shizuka, Suzuki Mariya, Tanabe Miku, Kobayashi Marina or Nagao Mariya) had a big chance to be part to be at the front of the 19th single.
There was a three out of four chance that a Kenkyusei member (Kobayashi Marina or Nagao Mariya) would be part of senbatsu, marking it as the second time a Kenkyuusei members be featured in A-side (first time being Komori Mika in Namida Surprise!).
AKB48's ace Maeda Atsuko and Team B's ace Watanabe Mayu had been drawn in the same group, meaning that one of them wouldn't be included in senbatsu for the first time since their debut. This would be a shocking upset to what many fans have seen as the essential AKB48 senbatsu line up.
The same kind of upset happened in the 32~36# Group, were neither Takahashi Minami or Oshima Yuko won their matches which means it is the first time either of them have not been included in a AKB48 A-side release.
- Confirmed Changes
- Either Minegishi Minami (1st gen member, only wasn't senbatsu in Skirt, Hirari) or Kashiwagi Yuki (this year's senbatsu election 8#, always senbatsu since Baby!Baby!Baby!) won't be part of senbatsu.
- Either Umeda Ayaka (Senbatsu in Aitakatta only), Suzuki Mariya (never in Senbatsu before, recently promoted kenkyusei) or Tanabe Miku (never in Senbatsu before) will be part of senbatsu.
- Either Takahashi Minami ("the voice of AKB48") or Oshima Yuko (this year's Senbatsu Election 1#) won't be part of senbatsu.
- Either Maeda Atsuko ("the face of AKB48") or Watanabe Mayu (Team B's ace. this year's Senbatsu Election 5#) won't be part of senbatsu.
- Either Maeda Ami (never in Senbatsu berore, recently promoted kenkyusei), Oya Shizuka (never in Senbatsu berore, recently promoted kenkyusei) or Nito Moeno (Senbatsu for Namida Surprise! only) will be part of senbatsu.
- Either Kobayashi Kana (Last Senbatsu was Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou 4 years ago), Kobayashi Marina (never in Senbatsu before, Kenkyusei) or Nagao Mariya (never in Senbatsu before, Kenkyusei) will be part of senbatsu.
As decided in the Surprise wa Arimasen Concert's Encore, the final outcome for the bracket was...
( illustration made by ossan@S48 )
color code: Top 1 / Top 2 / Top 4 / Top 8 / Top 16 (16 Members) (Senbatsu Line) | Top 34 (16 Members) | Top 52 (20 Members)
Janken Senbatsu Election Guide Book
- AKB48 Janken Senbatsu Koushiki GuideBook (AKB48 じゃんけん選抜公式ガイドブック)
- Label/Catalog Number/Price
- Label: Koubunsha
- NEOBK-809945 (Mook)/¥1,000
- Interview with all the members about fortune!
- Oshima vs Sashihara, etc - Detailed Reports of the Decisive Battles!
- Previous Night's gravure
- Predictions from the big-5 fortune tellers!
- Akimoto Yasushi speaks about the JanKen Tournament!
- Long Interivew with Ono Erena
- Center Predictions from SDN Members
This book has different specialists studying all the members in different areas related with fortune-telling, giving their own predictions and analysis about a possible outcome of the event. profiles of all the participating members as well as special interviews with various Celebrities related with AKB48 are also be part of the contents.
The book will also include an sticker sheet and a bonus poster (1 out of 2 types)
The Tournament held in the Boudokan was a sold-out event, with a total attendance of 11,000 people. Like the most important AKB events, it was transmitted live through 29 Movie Theaters all over the country.
The tournament featured various celebrities as guests, including the most popular AKB celeb wota, Yama-chan who acted as referee.
For the costumes, the girls were permitted to wear whatever they wanted. They could choose any AKB48 costume or even their own personal clothes.
Most of the members wore a costume that was treasured by them and held a significant importance like Masuda Yuka who wore MARIA's costume (MARIA is her only lead unit, and also a fan-favorite song) or Oshima Yuko wearing one of the Heavy Rotation costumes (the single were Yuko was elected 1# by the fans).
But this was not the case for everyone, since some members wore anything special at all. like Shinoda Mariko, who admitted in a PON! broadcast that since the management told them about the tournament date at short notice, she just used what she was wearing that day.
VTR (SDN48 no Kiseki)
05. Heavy Rotation
VTR (Using Footage from the event. Anata ga Ite Kureta Kara as BGM)
Final Outcome Review
The Resulted Senbatsu features 8 members that where never senbatsu before. including the Center winner, Uchida Mayumi.
With Maeda and Kasai not being part of media senbatsu, both will take part of the back-positions of the dance formation and with almost no focus time (if any) in the Music Clip and Song. In Media Senbatsu positions, Takajo ended up at 8# while the highest Senbatsu Regular was Kojima, ranking at 3#.
Original Team K (2nd Gen.) and current Team B members, Sato Natsuki and Kobayashi Kana were featured in senbatsu for the first time since AKB48's 5th Single, Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou released 3 years ago.
Nakagawa Haruka's only senbatsu single was Heavy Rotation, in which she was elected by the fans through the 2nd Senbatsu Election and Kuramochi Asuka was only selected by the manager for 10nen Zakura, with her other senbatsu being also decided by the fans during the 1st Senbatsu Election.