The Anything48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Oct 29, 2010.

1. MistyDelusions

MistyDelusions Kenkyuusei

I love this thread! Everyone has so many interesting coincidences to share. :)
    My experience with AKB48 in my life is really quite simple but I love the fact that I have this with me almost everyday.
    My school I.D. number: x48008xx
    [​IMG]

My cellphone number is: xxxx-xxx-xx48
    Oh and, I have a Maria in my name (quite similar to Mariya right?) and I'm half-Filipino like Sayaka-chan.

2. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

I was playing scrabble with my family, and this word "MAZE" helped me score 48 points!!! And it's really my lucky number, cos I won the game :D

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's even easier than that, because 'Maria' is one of the old songs of AKB48 (yeah, my mother's name is Maria, too) ;)

4. MistyDelusions

MistyDelusions Kenkyuusei

Ah, you're right! I haven't listened to that song of theirs yet. Thanks for pointing that out. (´~`)ー♪

5. karles48

This week the TV channel began broadcasting 'Dragon Ball Z Kai'. I was very happy and eager because of 'Kokoro no hane', but this song is the ending theme from episode 55 onwards, so I must be patient a little longer... [blush]

6. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    3 things related to my travel to Spain:
    - Whenever I need to use a locker, I try to look for the number 48. [hehe]
    - When people say hello to me (ie. ¡Hola), I would think, "Oya"? (Shiichan? :lol: )
    - When I see something magnificent or eat something delicious, I would speak Japanese such as oishii despite I don't know Japanese. I think I just watch AKB TV programs too much!! :^^;:

EDIT:
    And on my Cathay Pacific flight from London to Hong Kong:
    [​IMG]

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just at lunch today...
    [​IMG]
    Woohoo! [rock]

8. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

they had DearJ for Korean Air :3

9. karles48

Two things...
    ...I saw a hyundai car model H1 and I couldn't help thinking of the stage of the Himawari unit...
    ...I was watching a documentary about catalan illustrators that were asked to draw a picture about Japan and it included some images of the country; suddenly they were showing Akihabara and I glimpsed some posted of 'Beginner' (yes, I guess it was filmed quite a long time ago [hehe] )

10. karles48

Total posts 480018...today the 480000th post was made... [party]

11. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Watching TV and heard about a $10,000 cocktail drink available at XS Nightclub in Las Vegas. The name of the drink: Ono, which of course, made me think of Erepyon. [hehe]

12. karles48

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

My house number is 48!! Not to mention my birthday happens to fall on the 4th month of the year April (4) on the (8)th day!! (as I pointed out in the intro thread..same as Takamina!) [hehe]

14. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
  15. karles48

16. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Today was shopping on a street in Taiwan .. there's a store selling accessories for girls .. on one table .. it was full of ribbon bows .. yes, the type Takamina wears on her head .. and I saw a blue one that's quite beautiful .. so I thought to myself "Damn .. I'd totally buy it for Takamina (if she's my girlfriend)" .. :XD:

EDIT: Also, last night I didn't sleep well .. had about 4 hours of sleep. But I already made plans with my friends to hang out the whole day today. So .. I was pretty tired when we were out. On the car, I thought to myself "Well .. there must be a lot of times when Takamina had very little sleep or no sleep at all but she still had to show up on stage or do whatever job she's given. If she can do it .. so can I!!" And so .. Takamina motivated/inspired me to have energy the whole day. =D

Basically, recently whenever I face some sort of trouble, I always think of Takamina and how hard she must've worked everyday. Then I'd get inspired/motivated by her and be able to overcome whatever trouble I had. Yep, that is how amazing Takamina is to me .. she is like a superwoman. =D

17. karles48

Well, I guess that's why they are 'idols', because they are able to inspire those who love them... [hi5]

18. yukaXJ

yukaXJ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    yuka4846
    gosh, I just realized my house number is 48 xD!!!

19. scottiee

scottiee Kenkyuusei

My dad turned 48 today... 8D

20. karles48

Happy birthday to your dad, then...time to give him something related to AKB48 (it's the perfect excuse, don't you think? ;) )