Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ha! it's you again....!!??
    I WAS once in a night train from kualalumpur to singapore with my boy friend (and it was not a dream).
    Sadly we just drop by one day there, no time to go walking around or shopping..... :(

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I am having multi-dreams of lately, not a single dream, but many dreams in a row. I one of them Miichan got the main role in a movie!!! [party]

3. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I've been getting some pretty awesome detective/spy suspense thriller dreams lately. I don't know what triggered it tho... Long long dreams I've been getting...
    But yeah i can remember a bunch of bullies had me surrounded in an underground carpark and were walking the same direction I was walking. There was 4 or 5 of them, each of them had 2 balls each that they were throwing at me trying to hit me ranging from basketballs to golf balls. I was wearing a trenchcoat and was dodging the attacks. Then I woke up angry. :^^;:
    When I got back to sleep the next part was at a friend's house. I didn't recognize the face but apparently we were friends for a very very long time. He has a really pretty teenage sister who I was getting in to (she looked like Mano Erina, but not quite). The situation is that, their widow mum re-married this guy with 3 children but the merging of the two families was really nasty because their new step dad was a big crime lord of some sort.
    So the dream continued on with me trying to spy on their step dad while trying to flirt with my friend's Mano Erina lookalike sister. My friend seems to just acquiesce to their new step dad as it will help them keep their wealth but his sister is very vocal and against it and argues a lot with their new dad.
    The step dad was really nasty, with the spying, i saw him sell drugs and weapons and do some torture and killing while their legit front for business was construction...
    I haven't seen this friend for a while so I snuck into their mansion and it was full of armed guards. I got into my friend's living quarters and when he saw me,he told me of the nasty business that their step dad does and how he's so terrified of him. I asked him about his sister and he started to cry, he said that their step dad killed her! :yikes: He ran her over with a car and then buried her still alive under the construction site. :(
    Just then we heard his step dad's voice so I went under the house through a wall access (who has that? :^^;: ) and saw that it was pretty tight with barrels so I just covered myself with a blanket and was peeking through the holes :^^;:
    Obviously my hiding spot was a fail since as soon as the step dad opened the door, he went straight for my position and grabbed the blanket off my head and pointed a small gun at me then said: "I know you, you're my son's friend. Why are you here?"
    I put my hands up and replied: "Look Mr.D. I don't know what's going on here but, really, I'm just here for the sister."
    He put the gun down and we started talking. I made it look like as if I was hopeful to get it on with my friend's younger sister and pretended that it seems I missed her even though I already knew she was dead. His three children were also in this space under the house (it's not a basement and not quite a cellar), two females and one male, they were all teenagers, all a really light blonde and were all wearing white sunday clothes.
    I said "I see she's not home so I think I'll come back another time..." and turned around to walk out. As I passed him he pulled the gun at my head again and I quickly spun around and flicked his hand off as he fired a shot nearly hitting one of his daughters who barely flinched. After that I held onto his hand with the gun with his finger on the trigger but the handle in my fingers saying "Look Mr.D. I know you've got something going on here, and frankly, I don't care about it. If I wanted you dead, you would have been dead a long time ago."
    Mr. D and his 3 children left and after a while, my friend came in and said "I told you to run away and escape!" Then I said: "I have a plan." [nerd]
    I can't remember the plan but what I remember next is this great big shoot-out in this warehouse between what looked like agents of some sort and the crims. (great plan :fp: ) Both sides were taking heavy casualties. I chased this guy that had glasses down the corridor but when we started to get into hand to hand combat, I got pwned and he escaped.
    The next scene is back at my friend's Mansion. Somehow, apparently the real mastermind was their mum and she was latina (ok, latina mum with japanese looking kids, jewish looking stepdad with super blonde kids... something is wrong with the casting in my dream :^^;: ). After I knocked out all the henchmen and had the mastermind cornered, she started to try to seduce me and was taking her dress off when suddenly she got shot in the head. I turned around and it's the guy from the corridor and he said: "nothing is what it seems." I chased him again and we were fighting hand to hand again... then someone woke me up for breakfast...hmmm, I'm pretty sure there was some AKB in there somewhere... [think]

4. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    ^ THATS A CRAZY ONE.

I had a dream that every door or window I stepped through, started a brand new dream. I had like 5 or 6 different subjects, and I know one of them I was in a dance studio wearing the wrong type of clothes.

5. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

omg I had the worst dream ever last night!

So before I went to sleep I read that Yamapi and Nishikido Ryo left NEWS. At first I was shocked but then I already saw it coming for a while back so it was okay. HOWEVER, because I read this news I had a dream that Hikaru Yaotome (from Hey!Say!JUMP) left the band and became a regular salaryman! I was sooo sad/mad because I love him and I love Hey!Say!JUMP! When I woke up I was super relieved! I even went downstairs and watched a show that he was on haha :D

Just thought I'd share that because it totally put me in a panic [hehe]

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Good for you, it must be nice dreaming about your oshi, I just hope its not ecchi. :D

Me, I can't remember my dreams :^^;: .

Damn I need to lessen the booze :hmm: .

8. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had a dream I was hanging out with Tomomi Kasai. <3 We were going to Theme Park's together. <3

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I dreamt I was a a University student in Japan and Kitarie was my roommate :D. We had cereal for breakfast.

10. RiSbO

RiSbO Kenkyuusei

it was freaky scary... i was chased by zombie-vampires in a empty town but i escaped in some building where other people were hiding. [sweat]
    Then a helicopter came and we all ran to the roof, but there was no room for me and this girl in the heli and zombie-vampires were climbing the building to the roof..
    I took the girl by her hand and start running down the stairs. when we came down we found a car and took it and escape the zombie-vampires

11. Janie

Janie Kenkyuusei

Ohh I had an amazing dream where myself, Tintin, and a bunch of scientists were trying to thwart Kim Kardashian's plans to rule the world. I wish I had written it all down.

12. karles48

LOL!!! :lol: I hope one of the scientists was Professor Calculus... [hehe]

13. Janie

Janie Kenkyuusei

Sadly, Calculus did not make an appearance...just a bunch of white haired scientist types haha

14. karles48

I guess I had a weird dream last night. I only remember that someone introduced me to the 'Backstreet Boys' group, but Robbie Williams was there too... [speechless]

15. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Mariko was crying and haachan was beside her saying something in japanese which i don't understand a single bit... [wonder]

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had a dream Juritan was my girlfriend. It was all very innocent, and in the dream I was actually the same age as her. So it wasn't bad. It was epic. It made me love her 10000000 times more.

AH Juritan!!!! ;____;

17. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

I had the weirdest dream last night.
    Five guys wearing power rangers costume walking around and I was having a conversation with Sashihara. :awesome:

18. karles48

Quite weird, indeed, but...are you sure they were power rangers? Perhaps they actually were...
    The Amazing AKRangers!!!
    [​IMG]
    [hehe]

19. Abel

Abel Kenkyuusei

last night i dreamt of the apocalypse day,the world was shaking,and there were cannon balls everywhere,aanndd(i don't wanna remember these dreams,they make me sad).oh yeah,i got these treasured dreams that i always right down after i woke up.it was all about miichan,one or two of the dreams was this,
    since she was my motivation in my studies,
    when it was test week,the day before the first test,i dreamt she said ganbatte,if you wanna meet me,study hard(in japanese,of course,there was a subtitle in my dream! :fp: ),then when i slack off and went to sleep,she uses her mad face and slaps me back awake,in the end,i got my title as mr.number 2 in my class,since last year i dropped my rank to 4.and i was 2nd almost every year in my class,(got 1st in class 2 Middle school),now im class 3 middle school. :awesome:

20. karles48

I had an amazing dream last night. I was at work talking to a workmate because he had lent me a DVD with a concert of AKB48. It was a concert in Barcelona (at the olympic stadium) held in 2005, some members played instruments and Tomochin was in a unit...singing a song in Spanish! [shock] I asked my friend when it had been recorded, because it included songs by NMB48, too, and he said that it was a mix.