2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Yamamoto Sayaka
    3. Watanabe Mayu
    4. Matsui Jurina
    5. Miyawaki Sakura
    6. Kashiwagi Yuki
    7. Kodama Haruka
    8. Muto Tomu
    9. Okada Nana
    10. Mukaichi Mion
    11. Yokoyama Yui
    12. Kitahara Rie
    13. Suda Akari
    14. Shiroma Miru
    15. Minegishi Minami
    16. Iriyama Anna

Hopes:
    Sasshi wins, 3 HKT girls in Kami 7;)
    more NGT girls rank-in, senbatsu or UG for Nakai Rika
    Seichan, Moekyun, Miorin rank-in
    Aanya rank-up
    someone announces grad
    16nin senbatsu
    time limits for non-senbatsu member speeches

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@remusat Miichan did say last year that it was her last SSK.
    And I think I remember Annin saying something like "I want to see that scene one more time" (scene meaning ranking), so dunno if she'll try again.

I would love for Annin and Kojimako to enter senbatsu and Juri, Naachan and Miion ranking up.

3. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    For this to happen both 46 and 48 have to release a voting single at the same time, which by itself will be a head to head battle for who has the most sales, which will then culminate with the Sousenkyo and whichever group the winner is part of will be releasing the single.
    Sounds really good, they can actually make good use of Nogi's "official rival" tag. But I don't think management is ready to cross that bridge yet, as they don't even know what kind of negative effect it'll have on the losing side, or maybe even the winning side. Maybe they'll save this spectacle for when both groups aren't doing too well to boost both sales and public interest.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I also remember Annin saying or implying that she won't run again after 2016. Anyway, I'll make my prediction when I know who will run because if one of the top senbatsu don't run then the implication can be big since there'll be lots of votes to throw around. If Mayuyu don't run, I believe a lot of her votes will be going to AKB members (some will be gone with her, a lot of it will be going to other AKB members, some will be going to SG members). If Sasshi don't run, I don't think the majority of her votes would automatically goes to HKT unless she specifically says to her fans that they should vote for HKT members. So if Mayuyu or Sasshi, or any top member is not participating, it isn't as simple as moving everything up 1 place below her.
    With Paruru and Kojiharu gone, that is around 100k of votes that can go anywhere. Again, some of it will be gone with them. How many votes will go to another member? I think at least 50% is realistic enough number. That is still a huge number and I think it will probably stay within AKB instead of going to SG, so the possibility of AKB members (especially aces(?)) having bigger jump in votes vs SG members is bigger.
    One of the most vulnerable members that I see from the previous senbatsu is Haruppi. Her HS isn't as good as the other aces and her Kouhaku ranking isn't really good. I think if she can maintain her votes (60k) it's already a good achievement for her.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Her HS results were pretty good until the latest single, I think they may have weakened because of her injury and absences and people not ordering in case she cancels more hs dates. Regarding Kouhaku the Haruppi fans didn't get particularly excited about it (I don't think they saw the significance of it) so they didn't particularly plan anything or focus on it.

Also HS results and SSK results don't always go hand in hand, for example Tomu's HS results are not that great but she always pulls out a big SSK result.

Whether Haruppi even enters this year will I think be down to how soon she's able to come back from injury. If she's back by the easter series of tour concerts then I'm sure she'll enter but if it's a longer absence then I have a hunch she might sit it out this year. If she does enter though, the Kodama Sentai are even more organized this year than last year and they did really well last year.

6. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mayu has not said yet that he will attend, but i she don't, the likelihood of Sasshi win is 95%. but i hope the game change and i think Sakura will get a high position this year, mark my words.

7. Rurouni

Tomu has a lot of rich fans :p Actually, I don't mind it at all if that is true. The richer the better :)
    Yes, HS doesn't relate 1:1 with SSK, but even with her rumored injury (yes, I know it is official that she had something, but it can be illness or injury and the rumor is injury), the rumor only became big around Feb 20th. Should be enough time to register more than 2 sold out slot (2/25) after 6rd since 6rd ended on Feb 16th. FYI, this might be her lowest HS result since So long! Probably the good thing is that most members are selling less in this single, so it isn't just Haruppi problem. This doesn't mean that Haruppi can't raise her rank in SSK, it just that from my observation, From 60k, it will be hard to get a jump in votes unless something good (or this is my last) is happening to that member which can raise the amount of people that are willing to vote for her and not just relying the same people that vote for her last year.

Anyway, to help people make the prediction, here is the top 16 from SSK 2016 (copy paste from wiki)
    Matsui Jurina (SKE48 - Team S, 112,341) (↑2)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48 - Team N, 110,411) (↑2)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48 - Team B, 92,110) (↓3)
    Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 - Team KIV, 78,279) (↑1)
    Suda Akari (SKE48 - Team E, 69,159) (↑11)
    Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48 - Team A, 68,126) (↑1)
    Kodama Haruka (HKT48 - Team H, 60,591) (↑8)
    Muto Tomu (AKB48 - Team K, 58,624) (↑6)
    Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 - Team A, 58,610) (↓1)
    Kitahara Rie (NGT48 - Team NIII, 50,190) (↓1)
    Mukaichi Mion (AKB48 - Team K, 47,094) (↑31)
    Okada Nana (AKB48 - Team 4, 43,318) (↑15)
    Takahashi Juri (AKB48 - Team 4, 40,648) (↑10)
    Nyan Nyan Kamen (AKB48 - Team ?, 40,071) (REENTER)

This is the member that are in the top 100 and graduating (thus their votes can go somewhere)
    Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48 - Team A, 68,126) (↑1)
    Nyan Nyan Kamen (AKB48 - Team ?, 40,071) (REENTER)
    Fujie Reina (NMB48 - Team M, 22,429) (↓6)
    Okada Ayaka (AKB48 - Team 4, 18,524) (NEW)
    Nishino Miki (AKB48 - Team 4, 16,548) (REENTER)
    Owada Nana (AKB48 - Team A, 16,246) (↑13)
    Sakai Mei (SKE48 - Team E, 15,994) (NEW)
    Miyamae Ami (SKE48 - Team S, 15,716) (↓20) (Upcoming Girls Center)
    Azuma Rion (SKE48 - Team S, 12,396)

I might have missed someone, I don't know. But from that list, it is clear that there are lots of votes from AKB that can go somewhere.

8. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I think some people still underestimated with juri & her fans,but its fine

But i really hopes all members of gens 12th get call this year. Specially tano-chan im kinda sad when her name not called in last ssk.

And for u make prediction according iin NHK snbtsu,,i thought u must take a rest for a second [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it would be awesome if Miion or Naachan rank in Kami 7
    Haruppi will probably make it and maybe Tomu
    but this only will happen if Sashi or Mayu don't participate
    Dasu's position will probably drop to last row senbatsu(13-15)

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Aight, might as well join in the hype

My super irresponsible biased top 16 ranking pre-prediction (Based on NHK senbatsu and last year's SSK reult as reference)

1. Sasshi

2. Sakuratan

3. Sayanee

4. Jurina

5. Mayoyo

6. Yukirin

7. Yuihan

8. Harrupi

9. Dasu

10. Kitarie

11. Nana

12. Mion

13. Tomu

14. Juri

15. Mako

16. Miru

*Rankings will differ later based on application, but for now this. If SSK were to happen today...

11. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh I love this thread! I've been reading many posts and its getting me excited for the big day.

It's weird that I miss the Sakura and Bikini Summer singles. So if they could bring any of those two or both that would great.

It'd be cool if they had their elections for the sister groups. I understand AKB48 is the mothership, I get it. But I feel the activity in the other groups can really see positive results from their own elections. I'm not made out of money either so i'm fine either way.

I hope Miichan gets a higher rank this year being that she's the last OG and my original oshi. I thought she would be a great theater manager but I understand the decision making. So yeah I just hope she just gets back in the senbatsu. Throw me off my seat surprise if anyone can dethrone Sasshi. I feel if it's anyone Sayaka or Jurina. For SKE's sake i Hope it's Jurina.

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I don't think we will see a top member graduate this year so I expect everyone to participate. 2018 is going to hurt.

1. Sasshi
    2. Mayu
    3. Sayanee
    4. Jurina
    5. Yukirin
    6. Sakura.
    7. Dasu/Harupi/Tomu
    10. Mion
    11. Yuihan
    12. Nana
    13. Kitarie
    14. Miru
    15. Mako
    16. Mio

TTMC rush!!! :D
    Juri not making Kouhaku Senbatsu, makes her the only candidate who might be in danger of falling out.
    Though her fan base could just have deep pockets.
    I also don't think we will see big jump in votes for Miichan, Annin and Churri.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  13. Rurouni

Predicting SSK based on NHK result alone is obviously wrong. But NHK result can be used as one of the data, combined with HS result, previous SSK result, and what the member have done + the exposure she get from the last SSK until today.

14. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I honestly feel Yukirin generation is over (dont flem me pls), she has dropped her ranks compared to the past ssk. In this case I can only speculate that she and Mayuyu will prob grad after this year SSK which is their last one. I personally feel Aki-p will not let sashi go that easily + STU, at least I feel another 1-2 years she wont graduate man

Sayanee is another story haha I think she will easily go 1-3 more rounds of SSK (not including this yr) before grad given her current solo is doing not bad or rather good. Easily able to go top 3 within the next few SSK (or even this years SSK)

Prediction for this years SSK (with those who might grad eg Mayuyu, Yukirin, Annin etc)
    1. Sashi (most likely last or 2nd last)
    2. Mayuyu
    3/4/5. Sakura/Jurina/Sayanee (honestly feel Sayanee is a 3-4)
    6. Yukirin (inbetween 5 and 6 for now. might surprise and give a 4)
    7. Dasu (her last or 2nd last one)
    8. Haruppi (might jump to 7 and swap with Dasu, first Kami 7 who knows)
    9. Tomu
    10. Okada Nana
    11. Yuihan
    12. Miion
    13. KitaRie
    14. Juri
    15/16. Annin & Kojimako (might rank higher than Juri)

Ranking without those who announced grad:
    1. Sashi
    2. Sayanee (might be a 3, least likely 4)
    3/4. Sakura/Jurina
    5. Haruppi
    6. Dasu
    7. Tomu
    8. Okada Nana
    9. Miion
    10. Yuihan
    11. Kitarie
    12. Juri
    13/14. Annin & Kojimako (might move up)
    15. Miichan (last SSK senbatsu push?)
    16. Churi (last SSK senbatsu push?) / other potential candidates to rank in: Mio, KomiHaru, Oba Mina

Other centres for the other sub girls (ranking from highest possibility(left) to lowest(right)):
    UnderG: Mirurun/Renacchi/Sayaya/Mio
    NG: Yuria/Ryoka/Nao/Yabuki Nako?
    FG: Mogi/Sahoo/Okada Ayaka(last SSK push)
    UpcomingG: Megu/Katomina/Suzuran/Sakaguchi Nagisa

Rank in (top 80): Miorin, Oya (last grad push?), Yuiyui, ((another fella from NGT might be Nakai Rika/Moeka))

im anticipating more girls graduating and more dropping in rankings looking from last year rankings and given the grad age around 25 ish

My Hopes: Moeka rank in, Yuiyui rank in, Mayuyu(+yukirin) grad (altho she sort of my oshi), Sashi falls to 2nd or 3rd (omg haha my delusions then Sayanee go 1st) & Renacchi rank into Senbatsu!!!

15. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^^
    Correct me if im wrong
    I dont think yukirin generation is over her drop from 2016 sousenkyo is due to her having her solo tour before sousenkyo and i remember on 2015 sousenkyo her fans went all out and she beat mayuyu so if they went all out again this year yukirin might beat mayuyu and maybe a 1 % chance in beating sashihara

In sashihara's case i do think she's aiming for a 3peat win coz in the near future someone might achieved another back to back win so if she's having a 3peat win it is harder to achieve ;)

Heres's my prediction just ignore my comments since this thread is about prediction

1. Sasshi
    2. Mayu/yukirin/sayanee
    3 to 16 might be interchangeable

But i do hope
    Okada nana = 7 th <= very biased prediction kami oshi be kami oshi [hehe][hehe][hehe]

3/4. Sakura/Jurina
    5. Haruppi
    6. Tomu
    7. Okada Nana
    8. Mion
    9. Dasu
    10. Yuihan
    11. Kitarie
    12. Juri
    13/14. Kojimako/mirurun
    15. Annin??
    16. Churi

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ 2016 Yukirin scandals...scandals sigh. I'm a big Yukirin fan, but her time is over and her votes will probably decrease over time...so honestly I just hope her have fun in the remaining years like Nyan did in AKB and NGT group as well. If lucky she might be in 6th place if not then this might be the year she drops out kami 7.

17. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    We usually have a big graduation announcement in April/May/June and a huge graduation concert in August and this year I think it might be Yukirin's. And Annin might graduate too.

My SSK prediction:

1. Sasshi
    2/3/4. Mayuyu/Sayanee/Jurina
    5. Sakura
    6. Miion
    7. Haruppi
    8. Dasu
    9. Tomu
    10. Yui
    11. Naachan
    12. Kojimako
    13. Mirurun
    14. Churi
    15. Miichan
    16. Nao

Other centers:
    UG: Juri/ Renacchi
    NG: Fuuchan/ Egochan/ Yuria
    FG: Ryoka/ Sahhoo
    Upcoming: Yuiyui/ Akarin

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Fair, that is exactly how I rank my list too.

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't think Yukirin's time is over just yet. Seeing the drop, it might spark a competition against the other major threat votes. If Yukirin oshis does power vote, I don't think they'll lose out to Sakura (at least) oshis. Not going to lie, I don't think Sakura oshis should push Sakura first just yet due to the major obstacles she has to face right now with like Sasshi and Mayuyu.

20. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Now that I think about it:
    Paruru grad=votes for Rena and Sakura
    Kojiharu grad=votes for Annin, Rena and Ayana
    Kitahara not participating=votes for NGT