Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Also for the other middle (Hiichan's) position since the senbatsu is based on AKB Dobon ranking, and Hiichan is not in the game. And Yukirin didn't make the cut too. Hope to see her on AKBingo Neo at least once.

2. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    well, we'll know in several hours, and I don't think they ever did full song in AKBINGO,
    but in the photo above the senbatsu members are in their original position, except Naru.
    So if I assume that's the formation during the coordinated-arms-dance part,
    Yokoyui (T8) > Naru
    Hiichan > Harupyon
    Yuihan > Nagi
    Yukirin > Otake Hitomi
    Rei > Macharin
    Oonishi > Nanase
    Satone > Gyouten
    Tomu > Saho
    Naru's original > Sena-tan
    Erii > Kurosu Haruka
    Megu > Odaeri

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Performance of 'Ne mo Ha mo Rumor' on today's edition of the NHK variety show 'Numa ni hamatte kiite mita' with Manaka and Naamin included in the senbatsu (credit to uploader):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Pm4y1Q7p4

• Like Like x 3
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This may answer the previous question :whistle:

What I find great with this song performances, is most of the time it is done with the full senbatsu line up
    There were only a few need for substitutes. Most in the early days when Yuihan wasn't available if I remember right.
    Also It looks like they make the effort to have Naachan singing live her intro lines (not that sure about the rest of the song)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ossan

ossan Member

asistant ver.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I heard from AKB fandom here that this song is quite a hit for the group and got general attention. But I honestly think is manufactured by management to force to impose this song to the GP and overhyped by the fandom.
    I mean, looking at youtube views or streaming power they're behind any sakamichi release of this year, so for a "hit song" seems quite a weak result..
    Fans are even using for the sales and numbers decline the excuse that AKB is not relying anymore on sister groups (even if it's not that hard once your sister groups lost all their famous aces too), but I would remind you that Sakamichi groups are not relying on their sister groups sales too and despite that they're all doing great and are succesful on their way. Nogizaka especially was able pre-covid to sell 1 million singles without the help of Keyakizaka/Hinatazaka girls and tricks like sousenkyo and with less than half the number of AKB members, with the most popular ones not even doing HS.
    As I predicted, AKB is now on a situation similar to Morning Musume when AKB was at its peak, they still have their name force but they're seen as an old thing and more of a niche, but as a traditional idol group they're behind Nogizaka, Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka in relevance especially in Japan, and even if Sakamichi groups aren't as strong as 2/3 years ago and there are more popular female groups like NiziU, they'll still be the top traditional idol groups and AKB is not gonna regain that throne.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    So it was Naa herself.

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

SUM: SteCola is still SteCola, nothing nice to say.

I love it was Naamin's turn. They should give chances for new young captains.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

That is too long of writing for someone that claim AKB48 had fall and Sakamichi reign supreme. It looks so insecure.

I don't think that the discussion here tend towards seeing this song as a hit song. Even it is overhyped and manufactured, what is the problem? As long as it keeps the group afloat I don't think that it is a problem. AKB48 had peaked a long time ago, the main target of AKB48 right now is making the group interesting for the fan.

If you see that there are many covers of this song. It is not to show that AKB48 regain the public attention, but rather to show that the dance had garner attention from the dance-oriented person which is interesting in itself. AKB48 never gain that kind of attention even during their peak of popularity.

How popular of Nogizaka 10th year in compare with AKB48 10th year? How much interest in idol scene during the peak of Nogizaka in compare with the peak of AKB48.

Nogizaka also will face the same problem in the future and it will be even worst since the peak of Nogizaka is nowhere as popular and impactful to idol scene in compare with the peak of Morning Musume and the peak of AKB48.

Yes, but as similar with Morning Musume and AKB48, they are basically in decline and never will regain their throne. And maybe there are NiziU fan that write a very long writing explain how Sakamichi had fall and NiziU reign supreme.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    So happy that Naamin finally has a chance performing on Television. And yes they performed full ver so Naamin's got a good amount of screentime today. Can't stop replaying to see my girl on stage.
    I also think OdaEri should be named as a senbatsu member for this single. :hehe: She's performed almost every stage during the promotion (even more than Onishi), under for 1/3 of senbatsu members (Yukirin, Naru, Megu, Onishi, Yuihan, Tomu), dancing in the MV and has her own seifuku just like a senbatsu member :).

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There's nothing wrong with overhyping the song. I'm here for it [hehe]

Also, actually, 57% of handshake slots for Sustainable (2019) was based on sister group sales. That's still super significant. Without sister groups, even that single would have only sold like 700k. And then with COVID, everyone lost like 30-50% of sales, so I think +400k is very solid :1st:

Nogizaka has also never ever had sister groups included, so their sales have built up as it is naturally.

AKB is also still selling way more than MoMusu. In the last few year, they've been averaging 100k sales per single. They've also only had two #1 singles in the last five years. Nothing against Momusu, but there's no comparison.

Also, I wouldn't care if AKB doesn't become the #1 idol group in Japan again. I'm happy with the path they're on right now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

And with barely new singles and no regular variety show AKB truly ensures they won't become the number 1 idol group again. :(
    _______
    Not for the management and their questionable decisions, but the girls deserve better. I wish that this group can one day be called number 1 again.
    I don't know if a rebranding could be of help, but without any fresh concept barely anything will change, except that spending their time in AKB48 feels a bit wasted. :|

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 4
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    SKE48:
    Mirei center

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  16. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Wow this must've been one of the best performance of this song. I can feel the 110% energy. :1st: The camerawork is also nicely done.

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90