Event / Concert AKB48 Janken Taikai (14/09/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 6, 2014.

1. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    new solo? they give another clue again... before they give clue the winner is super push girls from senbatsu :^^;:

yeah, seems they want sayanee win this janken... another prediction: Yui wins, she also has a good voice & popular, maybe if ohta involved I'm not surprised she will get solo debut like acchan or sasshi [hehe]

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I wouldn't mind a Yui solo debut AT ALL. She'd do well enough to get multiple b-sides, for sure. And "May," really impressed me.

Really, I think any this year's SSK senbatsu would do well as a solo artist, except Ikomachan.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    This is something that I didn't want to happen.... Now that Sayanee is super popular, she's getting pushed like hell by aki-p, so even if she gets to be included in the a side of this single, people will still say they rigged it for her to get in (because she's shit at jankens). She never gets far in them, so to suddenly win? I'd call bullcrap too despite being a sayanee oshi.
    Tbh, I've gone through seeing my kami oshi Acchan get hate for being the eternal center, seen my akb oshi Paruru get hate for janken and predicted future center, and now my eternal oshi sayanee will feel the burn too :awesome:

I do hope that she doesn't win this janken (or even get into the senbatsu LOOOL) and instead centers the dark single with Jurina~ :cute:

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    The rigged Janken theory will stop if someone who isn't popular wins.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

You clearly do not understand human nature XD

6. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Why oh why does Haachan have to graduate in September? ;__; A solo song by her would be a dream come true tbh-- Though I'm kinda hoping either some who is a good singer wins (Yuihan, Takeuchi Miyu etc) or someone hilariously terrible (Nattsun comes to mind lol but I don't mind her voice hahaha or Mio...) but I do have the feel that someone on the popular side will win, I would love to see a Sasshi concert because of all the great covers she does but she is pretty sucky at Janken. I'm just hoping that there is some kind on consolation prize for the other 15 girls who would usually make the single because it seems kinda unfair in a way that they all miss out.

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

This girl would get fired and blacklisted from the entertainment industry. Unless she doesn't give a flying fuck about it chances are the won't do it. and maybe the other 15 gets to be on the bside of the actual 39th single? At least it is still something.

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The janken senbatsu doing the 39th single b-side sounds like a decent enough deal..

But I still don't like it. Why would they cal this the 39th single Janken Taikai, when it has nothing to do with the 39th single?

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    At least 2nd - 16th place will be in the coupling song of the winner's solo single so it's not like they were ignored.

10. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    @MocchiMooch
    39th single was never mentioned in the official blog posts, that was a mistake on the thread maker's part.

11. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yeah, I also don't want sayanee get solo debut like this (rigged or luck:^^;:) . Maybe they should make karaoke competition although certainly a lot of competitor from unpopular talented members.

but I also not want Sayanee center in the fall singles... I hope they make dark/cool singles in NMB or Team K with Sayanee as center is enough for me...

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh wait wut? The winner gets a solo debut (or solo concert if they already had their solo debut) now instead of centering the next single? Grrr... I liked that their were essentially 16 winners before... made it more exciting IMO. Plus, I think being a part of an AKB single senbatsu has more prestige than getting a solo debut... probably.

13. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Could be..any proof? o_O
    If it was rigged, someone would have eavesdropped something...
    And if any graduated member (who is not afraid of being punished) leaked this information, there should be any report of scandal inside AKB :^^;:

It's just a coincidence that top members won Janken..They were just lucky

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This all needs to be clarified asap.

If they change janken from being a selection of the next single senbatsu then they've destroyed the event and made it pretty much worthless. This is the only chance for some members to be a part of a single senbatsu, if they take that way then they've just turned it into an empty charade.

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I think this would be a very bad move for her.
    With her talent, Sayanee doesn't need such bad stunt. And if that happen , her possible solo carrier could be stained forever by this. (hey look the girl who cheated for her solo debut)

16. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i think it's official now from shinobu-san's blog http://ameblo.jp/akb48-shinoblo/entry-11906022199.html

translation from twitter @tkmn_world:
    "Winner for the Janken Taikai will release a solo single. #2~#16 members will sing the coupling song & MV will be made"

17. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I wholeheartedly agree. They might as well cut 48G in half and get rid of all the girls they haven't used or won't push, because now it's just hopeless.

i was thinking the same thing. She totally deserves it, and she shouldn't have to "win" it. She's already won it by being, arguably, the most talented member of 48G at the moment.

So wait… the janken single is no more, then.. since the 2-16 spots will be the coupling on the solo single.

Which means the winter single is now another management senbatsu… awesome…… management has just TOO much pride to risk their precious, meaningless million streak….

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

19. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I understand why people would say that this ruins janken, but I just disagree with that. The girls who would have won in prior years will still be getting a song and an MV, and while it won't have as much promotion as an A-side, that's still more than some will get.

A solo debut is a great opportunity for any girl. I feel like there is even more at stake with this format, and that's exciting to me.

And to people saying this is for the million streak...well, we aren't management. We don't know that. There could have been any number of reasons they did this, but we won't know any of them.

20. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Hey, you guys have been calling the single pattern out for being predictable, now they just changed a tiny part and you are complaining. Oh, you :hehe:

Ok, joking aside... so the 2nd->15th DO get something, just that these *something* aren't as good as before. Well, at least it's better than my worst case of "either you win or you get nothing", I guess. Hope the treatment for the winner will be the same regardless who win, although I'm sure a girl with a good agency or one of the favorites will likely get a better solo - promotional wise - than someone without.

It's very likely that this is for the million streak (of course, there are other possible reasons like changing things a little, stirring things up for talks, etc. etc.). However, is that million streak really meaningless? Personally, I have never thought so :)