AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Japanese lyrics or translated?
    None of them are AKB songs, so I doubt you'll find them here, but Aki-P was involved in producing Seirafuku wo nugasanaide (セーラー服を脱がさないで) and Nantetatte Idol (なんてったってアイドル). The first was originally written for Onyanko Club (おニャン子クラブ), a group that AKB fans should've heard of by now, and the other for Koizumi Kyoko (小泉 今日子).
    Shoujo A (少女A ) is Nakamori Akina's (中森明菜) song.

I don't know a good site for lyrics. If you just want to read them, search the internet for 作詞 title of the song
    You should get quite a few results for all of the above but these sites usually don't allow you to copy stuff and I don't have time to find one that does.

Edit: Found all of them here: http://jpop.yinyueabc.com/
    Use the search box at the top of the page, search results are listed below.

I'm interested in watching this as well. Has it been uploaded anywhere? I'm not a fan of YouTube and torrents are out of the question for the moment....

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

^
    If you're looking for those clips, at least I can tell you where Seirafuku wo nugasanaide can be downloaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/?memmjz5lemi
    password : idol48vn.com

(courtesy of idol48vn) I feared Tomochin's ankles would break at the end... [hehe]

3. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

this is probably a really stupid question but ive read posts/threads about people getting "bonus photos"? are these sometimes found inside the CD's that i buy?

yes, ive got over 15 singles/albums that are not opened, dont ask me why, they just look really good when there sealed. [think]

4. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

they're not always inside. some are attached outside the cd case.

for kamikyou tachi cd it has the picture inside the cd case. RIVER on the other hand had it outside the cd case.

5. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

oh i see, thanks!

anyhow, are there particular sites i have to purchase from that offers these bonuses? ie. yesasia or cdjapan as opposed to ebay? and are there always one either inside or outside the case? or will some not have them at all.

thanks in advance.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Usually there are specific Japanese stores you have to buy from. HMV, Tower Records, Tsutaya etc. Normally just the big Japanese music chains get the photos, and maybe a generic photo for "the rest" (eg cdjapan). If it gets announced it usually gets posted in the discussion thread for that particular single.

There are no specific "rules" for these bonuses, they happen when they happen. We just go with the flow. But I can think of two versions of 1st press photos, I'll call them "shop bonus" and the "manufacturer bonus" (made up names).

"Shop" photos are usually wrapped up outside the CD, because they're unique to the stock of that shop (eg HMV gets HMV-specific photos). Singles are normally like this. I think they started doing this over the past two years maybe? Ooge Diamond or around that time?

"Manufacturer" ones are INSIDE the case, because they're inserted at the time of manufacture. The album is an example of these photos. It doesn't matter which shop you buy it from, you'll get the same photo(s) (randomly). If the bonus is unique to a particular version of the CD (eg ltd A vs ltd B), it'll probably be inside, especially if it's a 'trading card' like what has come with the watarirouka releases in the past (IIRC).

There are also photos unique to theatre/concert versions of singles, I have nfi how they are packaged. I've only ever gotten those photos separately off of auctions.

But again, I have to stress, bonuses are unique for every individual release. One release might come with one type of bonus in one way, and the next in a completely different way. The best way to know about what is going on is to join in the discussion thread for that particular release, since that's where the information will usually be posted.

7. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

all questions answered, tyvm! [clap]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Video...TT

where I can download AKB48 MV, and concert??????
    plizz rep....TT :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Try YouTube... and conversational English.

10. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I remember something where during B4 Itoshiki Natasha Haachan, Tanabe, and Sasshi had like stage names for that song. Does anyone know what their names were?

11. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Haachan = Divas Signorita
    Sasshi = Dorian
    Tamamin = Guroria (gloria)-chan

12. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^Thanks for the help, I was wondering what their names were for a while just forgotten to ask.

13. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

14. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I've got three Mikachii pictures from the set, and I'm sure if any others existed I'd have them too, so... I'd say there's three. [hehe]

15. Amrad

Amrad Kenkyuusei

The big mics are wireless ones! ;)

16. hamakumi

hamakumi Kenkyuusei

Question : Which of the girls have foreign blood? I only know of Manami (obviously) but is there anyone else?

17. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Sayaka's mother is filipino.

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yuko is 1/4 something other than Japanese (i've heard Korean a lot, but nothing official).

Other than that, in SDN48 there's Chen Qu who's full Chinese and in SKE48, Kinoshita Yukiko, who's half-Spanish.

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Really? Yuko's a quarter non-Japanese? Wow...I didn't know that. Where'd you hear that?

And that totally explains why Yukiko looks Eastern European to me.

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Tomomi said it on the last 2008 episode of her and Tomochin's podcast show.

They got a question from a listener asking if they were ever asked if they were half-Japanese, they mentioned Oku and Sayaka, then Tomochin said "Yuko as well, is...half? Quarter?" and Tomomi replied "Yuko is...quarter. 1/4."