AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Suzuki Mariya tried a bunch of auditions (I think 3 if I'm not mistaken) before passing
    Yukirin also tried out for second gen
    Yokoyama Yui auditioned for Team KII but didn't get selected

There must be a ton more I'm forgetting [hehe]

2. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ oh really? I have to say I am suprised because as I said above I never really heard about this before. thanks for letting me know :)

3. ET920

ET920 Member

From what I remember reading, both Mariko and Meetan got second opportunites too.

(Edited: Actually, looks like Mariko didn't audition a second time)

4. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

The list I have :

auditions for Team A : Mariko, Yukirin, Sae and Kana
    auditions for Team K : Mayuyu, Chiichan, Mariyannu and Minarun
    auditions for Team B : Chiichan
    auditions for 4th gen : Moeno, Mariyannu and Minarun
    auditions for 5th gen : Kito Momona (now a Kenkyuusei in SKE48)
    auditions for 6th gen : Mariyannu
    auditions for 7th gen : Sano Yuriko (ex 8th gen :( )
    auditions for 8th gen : Yui

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Don't forget Ayarin :inlove:

6. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Which audition did she fail ?

7. oddball

oddball Member

Did Ayarin fail an audition? I though she was only kicked out because of her scandal and came back to aution for kk and she got in?

8. eazyactivate

eazyactivate Kenkyuusei

is there in any ajb48 members got any scandals?
    because i was curious about akb48 scandals [wonder]

9. ET920

ET920 Member

No, not fail, but she presented herself in two different auditions.

10. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

As oddball mentioned above Ayarin(Kikuchi Ayaka) was involved in a scandal because pictures of her and her boyfriend leaked on the internet. (Akimoto) Sayaka was involved in a scandal last year because people said that an older manager(?) was spending the night at her place. Something that denied by both parties. I also think that the fact that Nakanishi Rina started an AV (adult video) career after she gratuaded from AKB counts as a scandal. Other than that I can't think of any.

11. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Because Nakanishi was an graduated idol, that just wanted to become a AV-idol after her grad, doesn't count as a scandal imo. If she still had been in Akb while she made that decision it would probably been scandal.

12. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ from the reactions and comments I read on various websites and messages boards I do think that it was a scandal. at lot of people seemed to use this as another pretense to say bad things about AKB as a whole, despite the fact that she had already graduated at the time.

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I've heard people saying "she graduated from AKB to pursue an AV career" because most sites "forgot" to mention that there was a 2+ years gap among the two things...

And let's not forget the hilarious romance rumour between Yuko and WaT's Wentz Eiji. I'm still laughing about it. :rofl:

14. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ I knew there was something about Yuko as well, that I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I am actually suprised that there haven't been more dating rumors etc. considering the sheer size of the group. coming from the JE fandom I would see quite a bit of dating rumors (particularly before the start of dramas, coincidence? ;)) despite the fact that they are idols as well.

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Double standards. Girl idols get kicked out of their groups if serious boyfriend rumours leak. In the case of Johnny's, they'll just shrug and go "boys will be boys".

Example: Kudo Shizuka and Kimutaku were secretly dating, and uh-oh Shizuka gets pregnant. So they get married, and what happens? Takuya (btw: <3 <3 <3 <3 ) is still one of the most successful people in Japan. Shizuka retired from her quite successful solo career.

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

thats one of the reasons why i hate JE. they are awful idols >_>

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    they are amazing idols. It's the management that sometimes does questionable things.

18. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I agree with loveandcoffee, it's not the guys, it's the management.

now that mention it I really can see you point. wasn't it that for Ayarin it was only one blog picture that didn't even show them kissing or anything? double standards sure do suck. >_>

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i doubt the manager forces them to go to night clubs and fuck date foreign girls D=

20. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ I think those guys you are refering to are the exception rather than the rule. I only ever heard rumors about this regarding Jin, Yampi and like two or three more.