[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Lol, you know what, they might have done a dragonball on us and that the Maeda and Shibuya standing face to face could be the end of the next episode. :XD: (and they don't fight till ep 12)

I don't think that Habu is really that great a threat... I think the current big four could take out Habu without any help from Senta, Otabe or Maeda. (Gekikara could do it alone if she was 100%)

I think the Yabakune side is actually weaker than Majijo side, it's just the Majijo side got picked off one by one and Yabakune kept fighting with the number advantage. But I guess that was to show how they were weak from division and lack of confidence/morale in their leadership (exacerbated by Maeda, their sense of "security," when she went missing).

From the build up, it would be terribly dissapointing if the climax didn't include a fight of two of these three: Maeda, Shibuya or Senta. But really, who knows, they could flip everything out as they have been doing throughout the season. :dunno:

2. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

3. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    No fighting really, But I like the episode. Some funny scenes near the beginning there, Nice to see Shibuya visit Rena at the hospital. Yeah, I to think Maeda will give Shbuya a good beating, they'll probably let Shibuya connect on a couple of punches.

4. oddball

oddball Member

definatly an interesting episode but lots of questions

1st off, seroiusly what the hell has been the point of the twins, even when they do come back into the story one buggers of right away??? man this twin thing really pisses me off. [boom]

And the Takamina character, the only way this character can work is to have her have some development with Meada and it is already too late for that, this is a story that should of happened at least a few episodes ago! :fp:

Well, notw quite what I was expecting from BLACK, though it was sweet to see her act like that with Geki and the smile Geki gave her...... :inlove: I hope BLACK only shows this side of herself to Geki, that would make it even more awesome! :awesome:

On that note, I'm liking the more at peace with herself Geki, it's definatly interesting to see a new side to her, and really just nice to see some character development.

5. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

OMG....

I was worried Stage48 was overloaded by the awesomeness that was the English on this episode.

Yeah, you hit the point right there. Habu has the power to form numbers and unlike Nezumi's schemes, Habu have been consistant in their goal, Yabakune knows Habu will not betray them. (But I certainly see a Habu and Shibuya cross next episode.)

Ok we have some really smart people on this thread. So I need some help and opinions on the whole Yuko thing:
    WTF?!?!?!?!

Seriously, what kinda story and quest was that? Ok I understand Yuko's explanation. But my opinion is that Yuko didn't really want Maeda going around eating the petals and stuff. I would dare not say something was lost in translation (thanks as always Sub48), but I think something got lost in cultures or buddhist thoughts.

So Yuko has this request of Maeda, then she calls her sister to tell her "She's Happy". So Yuko suddenly came to peace....

I feel like once Maeda left the room Yuko was thinking to herself "You know... that was a pretty heavy metaphor I just dropped on Maeda... Hope she doesn't take it too seriously..." [hehe]

So am I to come to the conclusion Maeda went Batman not necessarily for nothing, but sorta like... "Oh I shouldn't have actually gone looking for a meaning like Yuko ask me to. It was one of those things I'm supposed to find out in time. Hope I beating all those thugs to near death doesn't come back and bite me in the ass..." :^O^:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok why the shit can't I ever watch when i download from projectsub D: I tried downloading so many times and it never works! I'm already watched 4 episodes without subs so I don't really know what's going on. :cry:

7. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

1. Google the mp4 filename of the episode that ProjectSub48 used.
    2. Download it. (Either Direct or Torrent) Usually Hello-Online has all the mp4 formats of them.
    3. Download the .ass or .srt file from ProjectSub48 website.
    4. Make sure both files are in the same folder and have the same file name (but different extension.)
    5. Use VLC or something of the like to play the video.
    6. Enjoy! YANKEE SOUL! [rock]

* Sometimes you have to add the subtitle file (.ass or .srt) while the video is playing.

8. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

There is no point to triplets. They simply exist. All of life is absurd and meaningless. Your life is meaningless. The appearance of triplets is meaningless.

From a literary perspective, the audience was expecting a twin, instead they got the surviving pair of identical triplets for comic effect. Additionally we were treated to the conversation about triplets having the same birthday for convenience a and Amaguchi saying there were merits to both sides of the argument, and this was quite amusing.

The appearance of triplets subverted expectations in an amusing way. Not every moment of triplets is suffused with literary meaning, nor can it be, nor must it be.

9. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    In war, there is need for expendable troops... some troops are more expendable than others. :hehe:

Yeahhh.

But she's always serious :XD:

I'd like to say that Maeda tried to answer that in the only way she knew best... with her fists :XD:
    LULZ, Just half kidding :hehe:

Okay... well, IMHO, as the theme of season 1 was on one's "maji" in life, the second season seems to be on the purpose of one's life. They've detracted from the "maji" a bit and seems more toward's what do you live your life for? (Revenge, one's parents, one's friend/s (current or dead), personal gain, honing one's craft, fame, acceptance, honor, wealth... all sorts of stuff that the show touched on). Pretty much a perspective on the meaning of life, broadly speaking. Just not sure what the creator's conclusion to this will be (since it's not finished yet =P)

I think, it seems to be towards "for someone else" or even "for those you love" kinda direction so far...

Yeah, Yuko asked her about the meaning of life (from her life's perspective, which was, for her, best characterized by strength) and just after she sent Maeda packing, she just realized it... Maeda answered it for her by going on the quest because "she's" doing it for "her." One can elaborate further on this like, for instance, a popular anime theme "becoming strong for the sake of those who are weaker" or something like that... but hey, it's not finished yet, who knows, they might turn this in and conclude with "life is suffering" or "the meaning of life is what you give it" or whatever. :dunno:

My speculation on this is probably since in the 1st season's time and after that, there was an emphasis on working hard doing well on one's own, but after the great disaster, the general theme became "dareka no tame ni" thing... i dunno

Some lessons in life are learned best the hard way. :XD:
    Just imagine Maeda ruling Majijo from prison :awesome:

10. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

It just occurred to me-

Just like Nezumi is the hero of this season, Center is the Daruma of this season. Center follows Nezumi around being her lackey and always yammering on about 'friends, friends, friends.' Just like Maeda tried to avoid friends last year, Nezumi wants nothing to do with friends.

Wow, all those who are critical and proclaiming this or that episode was not good were right all along. This is the exact same plot. Nezumi will learn the value of friendship and then find herself at the top of Majijo when the former leader dies. The show is now ruined for me forever as I now finally see the light that it is nothing more than poorly written hackery.

For those unable to tell, much of the above is irony. Though it is interesting to see how Center is Daruma in many respects.

11. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3AFB2-5aY[/yt]

Here's a small thing I found when I was looking into the Mukuchi character. It looks like she gets really emotional when trying to do her "yankee" lines. I wonder if that was how the "Mukuchi" (absence of mouth) character was born.

And on a side note:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAfS00D7qPg[/yt]
    [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

12. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      Oh lord Moeno on the first video xD She was born to be a Yankee :awesome: first try, 200% win xD
      Aww Mikapon ;A; but I think her "mute" character was a great idea : D it helped her getting more comfortable with acting~ (and the character is damn funny xD)

I love Mukuchi xDD It's kind of nice how she became Oshaberi, it means Mika is improving her acting skills : D

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Yup, that is why Mukuchi, she couldn't force the words out as yankee, so they kept her mute. That is from the Making of DVD, even when she spoke when she said she was going with Maeda she had to repeat that like a dozen times to get it right.

14. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Ah! I figured this is what this video was about.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkFlTHVF_E[/yt]

I personally like the fact she only had a few lines, in season one it made her stand out thus more interesting. Glad should can't act! [hehe]

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

16. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
  17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ well aamin and mayuchi were also cast as Majijo's students :hehe:

Yuka was Majijo student, too (you can see her in the final, graduation episode) but in her recent tweet there was a photo of her wearing Yabakune's uniform :lol:

18. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      I guess any girl who didn't got any role were Yabakune/Majijyo extras in all the scenes that needed a lot of girls, Majisuka Rock'n'roll backdancers/back fights performances included :lol:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ I guess so? :XD: Same person, different cast. As if they have different appearances :hehe:

20. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Do you have the link for the pic? [wonder] :^^;: