[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  2. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    fufufufufu :hehe:
    I see now..........
    wahahaha.... Majijo has so many traitor then,.. LMAO :lol: :lol:

3. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• @Yuki88 ~ Hey, we had Yuko's triplets, maybe Yuka, Aamin and Mayucchi each have a twin sister in Majijyo :awesome:

EDIT : haha so Kana also have a twin in Yabakune, she was in Majijyo in season one too :hehe:

4. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Uchida Mayumi appeared in the first series and even had a line as a unnamed student at Majojo. Maeda Ami also appeared without any lines as a student of Majijo in the background. Both were in episodes 11 or 12, can't remember (not necessarily in the same episodes).

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ as far as I can remember, aamin and suuchan appeared when Maeda was on her way to fight sado in episode 11. while mayuchi appeared in episode 12 with 2 other girls I can't remember, talking about something about who's stronger or whatever.

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    ^
    I remembered.. :^O^:
    spotted Harukyan too.. lol :XD:
    then now Uuchi regularly appears in MajiGaku 2...

I am waiting for Shii~chan :blush:

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Just went back and Checked, Going off the Nihongosuki dubs,
    suuchan and Aamin appear at about 6.30 in episode 12 season 1.

Yui appears at about 7.50 sitting in the Auditorium. Lot of other girls too, but none that play pivotal roles in season 2 that I can see.

Dance (Kuumin) appears at 10.00 for a split second, but she appeared in an earlier episode with Shibuya wearing Majijo Uniform, so she probably jumped because Shibuya did... that at least is consistent.

The other girls are just background and not characters I guess. Didn't see Uchida, but then it was a quick scan through.

8. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Ok I want to play too!

Habu to the right! [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Also check this out:

Right next to Shibuya in the background. I believe that's Akimoto-san!

I'm glad I played this game! :^O^:

(But a little sad because rewatching these last two episodes reminded me of how well Yuko, Mariko and Acchan worked together. And basically they way graduation and school was still a focus. [worried] I think at the end it's Takimina voice saying "Are you living seriously?" [think] )

Attached Files:

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ I'm not liking how they sorta changed the ending of S1 with that episode 10's scene of Yuuko-senpai and Maeda. Wasn't Yuuko-senpai supposedly passed away when they left the hall? Why in that epi10's scene she was still alive and, in fact, looking much healthier?! Doesn't make sense at all XD

10. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Well commercially, Aki-P wasn't expecting to do another season. Like that other Sakura show AKB48 did you could kinda tell MG was supposed to be 1 time deal only. (the graduation being focus for Rappappa, Meada and her supporting cast, living seriously etc..)

But I never took it as Yuko dying right then and there at the graduation. That would have been too odd and kinda funny. When they had sakura petals falling in the gym and a fade to white I just took it as a very drama like way of she is dead and going to heaven... (or dying in the near future)

Now realistically, depending on her specific condition. Patients going through kemo or any sort of medical treatment have their ups and downs day. (AIDS, Cancer, Transplants, etc.) Yuko wasn't supposed to make the graduation but she willed her way to it. So it's not that impossible that she would be a little better right before she died.

But I still understand. When I saw SE02EP10 I thought to myself how the actual Yuko and MG staff must have taken too much time off from SE1's Yuko because she is looking and acting really different. ("Coming to terms with her life" perhaps?)

11. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWHQKjZmqdc[/yt]
    Can't wait for the next ep >.<

12. ET920

ET920 Member

Uh? If Jurina threatening Maeda that she will be taking the top from her in the last scene of the last episode isn't leaving a cliffhanger...

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I read about this in a book on writing stories a long while back. It's typical of Asian and European story lines to have open endings, while it's typical of American stories to have endings with a sense of closure. I forget the exact reason why. It might have something to do with culture or whatnot, but I certainly remember that bit.

At any rate though, in the case of Majisuka (or any other open-ended story), I think the ending allows for leeway for other story possibilities and even a sequel should circumstances call for them, though there's not necessarily a requirement for anything to be made afterwards. So if management wanted to, they could've just left things with Majisuka 1.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

Point taken, Japan and Korea are known for series that aren't based in a beginning-end cycle, but instead in a starting point that isn't necessarily the beginning of the story, and an end point that isn't necessarily the end of the story, especially due the dorama season format where they only have 12 episodes.

However, I still think he had plans on returning to the dorama once the girls' schedule lessened.

15. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sweet! I wonder what "Majisuka Gakuen X" is gonna be like. :awesome:

"Dad, was mum really in the first few seasons of this show ?"
    "Of course she was son, although she didn't get much screen time in the first one."
    :XD: okay, time to wake up... now.

16. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    anyone got a good stream to watch majisuka? [sweat]

17. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I am able to watch it live today, but the old channel seems to be streaming baseball instead. :cry:
    I will probably just end up watching it later instead of turning to Keyhole.

EDIT: Never mind! I only missed the first half.

18. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

FINALLY... TONIGHT...

MAEDA VS. SHIBUYA

Let's get it on!!!

[rock]

Attached Files:

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's our dude? With the Justin link....we need you!

20. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    man everybody got scammed out of a epic fight [boom]
    and now we gotta wait till next week for the "BIG RUMBLE"?! :fp:
    this ending better be the best damn ending ever :XD: