Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Uhh

wrong, both Chikariina & Harugon are pure JKT now, they're only in team KIII & J with 0 association with AKB whatsoever

and Harugon did participate last year in AKB election, she just didn't rank, she decided she won't participate this year (she could if she wanted to)

2. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako

That's why she didn't rank in AKB elections due to her status in JKT member.

And about chikarina status even though she on KIII ..
    she is still a team kaigai the same with aki takajo...

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Err guys...technically,Chikarina and Harugon are still categorize as AKB Team Kaigai...that's why both of them can participate in the AKB Election...yes they are a full JKT member,but they still have a status of AKB Team Kaigai... Just like Sae and Mariyanuu...when thy are still full SNH members

And correct me if i'm wrong both gon and chikariina still have their photos in at the AKB theater in the Kaigai section,

Oh,and their profiles are still in the AKB website in the team Kaigai section too

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  4. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

i like how Melody improved a lot in her public speaking. Now she represented as JKT48 face, she knows it, and making a wise speech. IMO, the speech just strengthen the fact that, no matter her position, she will be remembered as JKT48 ace and face.

For Andela especially, somehow her path seems like Sakuratan (or Jurina?). Big and success push. I hope we will see more exciting SSK next year, with prettier stage, and of course, smarter MCs. (IMHO, I don't like how the MCs tried to asking members with her positions. It's just make themselves embarrassed and awkward). And next year maybe we will have Next Girls!

5. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Haruka have once said that she want to be JKT48 member until the end. She want to graduate in JKT48. Even she have said that after her graduation she would want to get married in Indonesia, probably with an Indonesian.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No, Haruka didn't rank simply because her fans' wallet were worn out and her Japanese fans alone can't compete enough against the Japan48 upcoming girls. Or just that she isn't fated to thrive in AKB48.

And as for Chikariina, it's what Zakky said.

Akicha is no longer a Team Kaigai member. She got a full transfer to B last year, and now she's in K. As for Renachan, there was never a give-and-take (exchanging members) system. Akicha just happened to not work her wonders in Indonesia and Renachan just happened to have to be in Japan (because of her parents) and as a student herself, she couldn't spend much time travelling back and forth Indonesia.

7. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Well... I guess this counts as the first time a SSK winner fell below rank #2, doesn't it?

8. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Can someone tell me what Harugon said at the end of her speech aubaut the Center position?

9. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Riskha made Senbatsu...

I'm a bit overwhelmed... I knew she have fans who adore her, but I didn't think she'd made it...

10. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I like the results overall, and it's interesting to see how the sisters (Melo and Frieska) are in third position and Haruka-Chikarina are in second place in both Senbatsu and UG

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    only 3 different names aside from those :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    and Sendy. . .finally, a real talent to cover the others :flower: really proud of you ;)

it seems the undergirls line up are more interesting :cool:
    it's been a while since JKT48 got a line up this vary :) maybe they will bring the bohemian song (altho the center will be a bit unsuited for that song)

Eventho her rank drastically dropped, Vania gain more vote this year. So actually, she still has a very solid-realistic fans. As for Dhike, considering she is one of management favorite, but. . .well. .her fanbase only filled with opinion leader that can only type, not vote.

12. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Somehow, sisil's vote has a same meaning (mostly) like amina's. But with jokes ofcourse...
    She cried while joking is a heartbreakimg scene for me. And i think she will be my oshi for now :D
    Ahhh frieska's speech also made me shed tears. I hope they can be in the same seiduku sooner
    Verandas speech also made me shed atear somehow

13. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Well first off, hi everyone :blush:, this is my first post in any JKT-related thread (and like my 3rd post overall. Fairly new forum member xD)
    There were so many great and unexpected moments in this election. If anything, I feel like this election makes it clear that the JKT48 election is one that is dictated solely by the fans. What I mean by this is that in comparison, the casual audience of AKB has a greater influence on the rankings than JKT. In AKB, girls that receive lots of television and magazine exposure consistently rank higher than girls who are not given these opportunities (with some exceptions of course). This is one of the main reasons why it can be very difficult to rise into the Kami7 positions in AKB.

Based on the results of this election, it seems that the same doesn't currently hold true for JKT. Just going by the general recognition factor, girls such as Nabilah and Shania should rank much higher than they actually did. However, that did not happen, and I suppose there can be pros and cons to this. The pros of course, being that the fans have a true say in who gets chosen and that girls who would maybe never get these opportunities are given a chance. The main con I see however, is that with many girls dropping significantly and others rising, it will be harder for casual fans to recognize familiar faces. However, I am not Indonesian and have no idea how many causal fans JKT has nor how well recognized they are among the general public. I just thought it was interesting and makes me even more curious to see where the group as a whole will go from here. :)

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    First time to post in JKT as well! I guess I can be classified as a casual fan. I watch their MVs (or do they also call it PV in Indonesia?) and some clips of stage performance here and there.

So wow, Melody dropped 3 places..but I guess the sousenkyo drama can also do good for the group. Can't wait to see how Jessica is as a solo center.

As for Frieska, she was in Hebirote right? It was not a single though, but still, the same video and uniform with her sister. Though why can't management just throw her a bone and include her in senbatsu? Ranking at 19 seems to imply she's popular enough to be included in a management decided senbatsu.

Finally, I'm happy for Harugon but for Chikarina... Is senbatsu such a long shot for her??? I hope I'm wrong but it must be a bit sad for her that she can't even get into JKT's sousenkyo senbatsu.

Can't wait for the announcement of the next song. Suzukake seems a good choice if ever. (Or maybe they'll surprise us with NMB's Nagiichi!)

And seems like I'll be paying this Andela some more attention; the Jurina comment by one of the forumers made me interested.

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So, the curse also affected JKT's ssk...

No member can maintain her number 1 position twice a row...

16. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Haruka taking a 2nd Place in this Senbatsu Sousenkyo made a buzz within the Senior AKB48 Members... I am very happy that Haruka's work in Jakarta are being acknowledged by the AKB48 members. I hope Chikano Rina could follow her footsteps.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Did you find anything else? Mind sharing it here?

I can only find Mayuyu's tweet congratulating her..

18. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't know how to share it, but members like Mochi, Uchida Mayumi, Kitahara Rie, Wasamin, Harukyan are congratulating her..

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think Kitarie, Mayumi, Mocchi, Haachan, Sayaka and few other people did.

20. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what a drama! too many suprises here!

- Michelle on 20th: I always thought she would rank higher considering her large amount of push, at least lower senbatsu.
    - Andela on 4th: OMG. from unranked to 4th? biggest leap ever!
    - Melody on 3rd: the queen dethroned! I think it is good for her and JKT. they can't depend on her forever.

the votes gap between best 3 is quite close. so I think next year, it will be bloody war between these 3. melody who wants to reclaim her throne vs veranda who wants to defend it vs harugon who wants to take it. of course the focus is not only on those girls, since a lot of girls also aim to reach 1st.

about andela vs michelle. I always thought that Michelle rank will get close to Andela. please correct me if I'm wrong, I saw Michelle pushes is heavier than Andela (come on! majisuka 4!!!!). but in reality their rank is really far. what happened? does michelle have antis among locals or something?